Doctor_enderman

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:31 AM

In-game Name: Doctor_enderman
Who were you banned by? Did not Say
When were you banned? 1-30-13 around 4:30 pm eastern standard time
What was the ban reason? X Ray
Do you admit fault? No
What was your current rank (Block)?: A Block
Why should you be unbanned? Because I wasn't x-raying, I will admit that I found a lot of diamonds but it was luck, Have you ever been lucky; and where is the proof? I really love this server and would never cheat or hack. I even applied to be a guard why would I do it? So please just un-ban me because there is no better server than this one and I just ranked up to!
Any other information: None

Register or log in to remove.

Brandflakes98

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

Guard Application
In-game Name:Tsrxd (i am using his account because i dont have one of my own and i am doing this with no help)
How old are you? I am 14 but i am very mature
What is your timezone(GMT)? EST
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? I can guard from 4pm to about 8pm on weekdays and on weekends really whenever
How long have you played on Killion?:2 weeks including my alt who is free
What is your current rank (Block)? B
Do you have experience with prison servers?:Yes i do i play on one
Do you have experience guarding?: Yes i am a alpha guard on another server (but if you give me guard i most likely wont play there anymore)
Have you read ALL of the Server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes i have 2 times
What makes you the best guard applicant?: Well i am very mature. No jokes when it comes to business. I am hard working and trust worthy. Guards have to have many attributes suck as: awareness, intelligents, skill, and many more which i have. I would be honored to become a guard on the best prison server better yet the best server out there!!!

LoneyRain

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

View PostConorMcNeill, on 30 January 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

Im sorry but what? Aren't you the person who reports guards for making simple mistakes?
I can't even, do you even read what you type?

gkide
    gkide

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 743 posts
  • Minecraft: gkide
  • Xbox:N/A

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

What credit cards does killion take for donating???

GKIDE RULES

GKIDE FOR WARDEN 2013

Kannito_
  • Minecraft: Kannito_

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

View PostConorMcNeill, on 30 January 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

I would also like to say I like in the UK so when you guys in the US are getting cozzy in your nice warm beds I'm waking up, so I suit the new mod requirement of being online when the others arent :3
If you report it when it here with proof, I will gladly take care of it. I always wake up and take care of reports made while I was sleeping.

View Postgkide, on 31 January 2013 - 01:40 AM, said:

What credit cards does killion take for donating???
They accept all the ones that Amazon accepts, you must make an account on Amazon.com and then purchase premium through that.

Infintyz

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

Reporting Glitched cell in Blaze owner of cell _killen_u its been like that for a LONG time proof : Posted Image
Posted Image

bmanthe240
  • Minecraft: bman240/LGT240

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

View PostHeathR2, on 30 January 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

Killion Detention Center. We need to fix the "PvP Glitch" or whatever the heck it is called. It is detrimental to any kind of 'fun' that is to be had on this server. I just fought a person in a fair 1v1, and had the glitch at the very beginning of the fight. He knew I had it, didn't back off of course. Anyways, I got away; ran. And in like a minute, it was gone and I turned on him and started wrecking him. Of course, 30 seconds of this-and it comes back and I cannot touch him, and cannot throw down pots. What is the problem and what can be done to get it fixed? This is absolutely ridiculous.
LOL I understand you were glitched but I was not going to fight you while it was in affect I was following you and fight when it was gone. When it wore off you say you " wrecked" me when you threw down more insta heals than me and I hit you two times more than you hit me. When you were glitched again I did not know it at first I just saw you run so I chased and ended up killing you. So lease just be quiet and stop crying because you died, GOML!

Posted Image

CakeRaider
  • Minecraft: CakeRaider

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

View Postbmanthe240, on 31 January 2013 - 01:44 AM, said:

LOL I understand you were glitched but I was not going to fight you while it was in affect I was following you and fight when it was gone. When it wore off you say you " wrecked" me when you threw down more insta heals than me and I hit you two times more than you hit me. When you were glitched again I did not know it at first I just saw you run so I chased and ended up killing you. So lease just be quiet and stop crying because you died, GOML!
I am going to say this and I am not going to get into a fight about it, but leave him alone. He was just simply reporting something he thought was wrong. Get off of his back. You get on everyone's back on the forums about PvP. Nobody needs to be the Mr. Hotshot. He was simply asking if the problem could be fixed, not drawing your name or mentioning you.

Posted Image

Kannito_
  • Minecraft: Kannito_

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

View PostHeathR2, on 30 January 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

Killion Detention Center. We need to fix the "PvP Glitch" or whatever the heck it is called. It is detrimental to any kind of 'fun' that is to be had on this server. I just fought a person in a fair 1v1, and had the glitch at the very beginning of the fight. He knew I had it, didn't back off of course. Anyways, I got away; ran. And in like a minute, it was gone and I turned on him and started wrecking him. Of course, 30 seconds of this-and it comes back and I cannot touch him, and cannot throw down pots. What is the problem and what can be done to get it fixed? This is absolutely ridiculous.
To my knowledge this bug is a Bukkit glitch that appears on just about every server I have owned/played on that runs on Bukkit. If this is true, the situation is kind of out of their hands until the issue is resolved by Bukkit.

8BitAnimations
  • Minecraft: zekerman99

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

Reporting zombiekiller8 - he has guard stuff
Proof

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be
Posted Image

Minebun321
  • Minecraft: MineBun321

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

In-game Name:Minebun321
How old are you? 12
What is your timezone(GMT)? EST
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? 5PM-7PM
How long have you played on Killion?: About 2 Months
What is your current rank (Block)? A-Block
Do you have experience with prison servers?: No but i have played on this server for a long time
Do you have experience guarding?: No but i have seen a lot of guards do contraband stuff.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?:Yes
What makes you the best guard applicant?:I'm very good at PvP And I really want to support this server alot and PvP is one of my
things to do around here.
Nothing to see

gkide
    gkide

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

I'm gonna reapply for guard soon.

View Postflamespartan15, on 30 January 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

Can everyone stop making a big deal out if it? I got demoted for being _
an idiot. My fault, my loss.

-Flame out.
And I got demoted for being gan idiot (supposedly).

an*

GKIDE RULES

GKIDE FOR WARDEN 2013

gkide
    gkide

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

I would donate but now Im not sure because I don't want to get accused of something.

GKIDE RULES

GKIDE FOR WARDEN 2013

JunkWorld

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

View PostMarkillion, on 30 January 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

Appeal accepted.

I still have not been unbanned a day later after acceptance, Is there wait period, Or has someone just not done it yet? :P

Thanks. :)

Xanadu101

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

View Postgkide, on 31 January 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

I would donate but now Im not sure because I don't want to get accused of something.

Uh, what? You don't get accused of things just for donating. And even if you're accused of something you won't get in trouble for it unless you've actually done it...
Xanadu101/Flamedragon08
If you're gonna go to hell, drink it up, you might as well.

bmanthe240
  • Minecraft: bman240/LGT240

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

View PostCakeRaider, on 31 January 2013 - 02:06 AM, said:

I am going to say this and I am not going to get into a fight about it, but leave him alone. He was just simply reporting something he thought was wrong. Get off of his back. You get on everyone's back on the forums about PvP. Nobody needs to be the Mr. Hotshot. He was simply asking if the problem could be fixed, not drawing your name or mentioning you.
... :/ really.... Can you please just stay out of this :/

Posted Image

TooDamnFresh
  • Minecraft: Toodamnfresh
  • Xbox:Taconinjaxd

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:42 AM

Proof that King_Swizzie doesnt hack... jk LOL he just sucks at pvp

Posted Image

bobojango

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

In-game Name: Bobojango
How old are you? 12 (mature and smart)
What is your timezone(GMT)? Pacific (California)
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? Weekdays - 5pm-9pm Weekends - 12am-11pm
How long have you played on Killion?: 3 months
What is your current rank (Block)? A
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes.
Do you have experience guarding?: No.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes.
What makes you the best guard applicant?: Im very confident,I love helping out servers and just having fun in general and I think I will have more fun if im a guard.Hope im accepted :D.

kelvin98
    kelvin98

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

In-game Name: kelvindavid
How old are you? 15
What is your timezone(GMT)? GMT +9
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? I am certain I can guard from 5PM to 2AM. I'm serious. Since it's late night I can be a guard for those people who are in other countries.
How long have you played on Killion?: About 4 months . I also played a long time ago, but I stopped for some time. Now I'm trying to get back, this time as a guard.
What is your current rank (Block)? A block
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes, I've been playing prison servers for the past 6 months.
Do you have experience guarding?: Yes, I was a guard at various servers and I have played on hardcore PVP servers for almost 5 months, so I'm a great fighter. A nice example would be when I played on a server called Monstertopia. I was the Head Vampire Guard. My job was to protect the borders of the vampires' land. Since my clan (Vampires) are enemies against the werewolves, I had to fight constantly. Often against more than 1 opponent. I also had to deal with guarding the Vampire Warlord from Priests and Ghouls. Both which hate our clan.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes. Absolutely.
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I loathe injustice and rudeness. Seeing players swear, insult and badmouth each other makes me so angry. I try to stop them, but they don't listen. I think if I become a guard, I can have the power to make Killion a better community. I love Killion and it pains me to see this among players. I respect the community and their different ways of thinking. I will apply strict, but fair judgment to those who "misbehave". I will carry out the rules with full determination and focus. I will be on the lookout at all times. I will use mature language and behaviour to everyone on the server. I will be dedicated to this server. I know that many other people has the same chance as me to get accepted to be a guard, but I believe that I may be the person you are looking for. I will admit that I used some bad language before, but if I have any chance to be a guard (like now) I will be on my best behaviour. Thank you for reading my guard apllication post.  Sincerely, kelvindavid.

P.S You may notice that I used the letter "U" in some words. That is because I lived in Canada for some time and use the letter "U" in some words.

AspectofAtaxia

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:07 AM

In-game Name: johnbs7
Who were you banned by? It was not displayed, so I am unaware of who banned me
When were you banned?(DateandApprox time,use-5GMT) 1:48 AM
What was the ban reason? X-Ray
Do you admit fault? No
What was your current rank (Block)?: Elite
Why should you be unbanned? The reason I should be unbanned is because I was not x-raying.
Any other information: During my, relatively brief, time on this server, a lot of things have happend.  I have been killed repeatedly.  I have been cheated during trades.  There were various server glitches in which some of my items were lost.  The list goes on and on.  However, I continued to play on this server because I noticed all the time and hard work the creators placed into this and the play environment was astounding.  The mechanics of this server are great, the plugins used and the set up of the various blocks are orchestrated in such a manner that everything flows smoothly (for the most part).  I loved playing on this server so much and I knew of my friends who were getting banned for some of these things and to be honest, that scared me a bit.  That one day my hard work would be all for naught on this excellent server and I thought that if I didn't cheat and worked hard, I could do well and still be safe.  I never thought the day would come when I would be falsely accused of a bannable offense that I never committed in the first place.  But today in the snow mine that changed and I am not sure why.  Even if I am not un-banned, I would still like to know how exactly you determined I was "an x-rayer".  This way I can hopefully avoid similar, false accusations in the future. Thank you for your time and I really hope you reconsider this.