Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1212 posts
  • Minecraft: burnteggoz
  • Xbox:burnteggoz

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:55 AM

View Post098Blobbles890, on 25 January 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

-snip-
This is a bad idea for a few reasons first off think of this someone gets perma muted that person has a A-guard alt what do you think they are going to do odds are unmute them selfs second this would allow the guards to go back to chat moding which is what I heard was the reason it was removed but I could be wrong. At most the Sr guards should get it back.
P.S everyone has /ignore so if someone is spamming or something /ignore them
Posted Image

rew434
    rew434

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 928 posts
  • Minecraft: rew434/Rew535

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

View PostFFJustinxP, on 26 January 2013 - 01:32 AM, said:

Shhhhh.

Justin my good friend! Can I have a word with you? :>

Killion Detention Center

Leader of VTX            Proud Chat Mod

MinerSmilth

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:58 AM

In-game Name:Miner Smilth
How old are you?11
What is your timezone(GMT)? American central timezone
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)?6pm-9pm monday-friday 12pm-6pm saturday and sunday
How long have you played on Killion?:1 and a half months
What is your current rank (Block)? b block
Do you have experience with prison servers?:yes
Do you have experience guarding?:yes
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?:yes
What makes you the best guard applicant?:because i know my way around the jail and know where people camp ad/or build up

iMineALotoGold
  • Minecraft: iMineALotoGold

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

View PostAmazingAMD, on 26 January 2013 - 02:40 AM, said:

Oh gawd, what could it be this time.

In
-game Name: AmazingAMD
Who were you banned by? No Clue
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) Not sure, sometime between 3:15 and 7:15
What was the ban reason? Tempbanned for 3 days
Do you admit fault? Nope, well I might if I knew the reason
What was your current rank (Block)?: Citizen
Why should you be unbanned? Cause I'm not sure why I was banned.
Any other information: Nope

This your alt though. Tis weird you must have been a bad buy.

View Postpurplenuggets12, on 24 January 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

Reporting players: AwesomeIntel & phil1818
Reason: Block Glitching

Posted Image

Le11onK
    Le11onK

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Minecraft: LeonKersten

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

Reporting Guard abuse:

Name of the guard: blackspike52

K I need to admit I had my sword out and he has seen my sword. He said to give him my sword in 10 seconds so I did. And still I get Jailed. And no it is not like 5 minutes or something, I was jailed for 13 minutes which is incredibly a LOT for getting a sword out and giving it to the guard.

http://imgur.com/RNECJwj

Just in case if the image doesnt show up: http://imgur.com/RNECJwj

troll332
    troll332

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Minecraft: blackspike52

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

View PostLe11onK, on 26 January 2013 - 03:13 AM, said:

Reporting Guard abuse:

Name of the guard: blackspike52

K I need to admit I had my sword out and he has seen my sword. He said to give him my sword in 10 seconds so I did. And still I get Jailed. And no it is not like 5 minutes or something, I was jailed for 13 minutes which is incredibly a LOT for getting a sword out and giving it to the guard.

http://imgur.com/RNECJwj

Just in case if the image doesnt show up: http://imgur.com/RNECJwj
I'm blackspike52. Guards can jail people up to 10 or 15 mins. I jailed you for 15 mins. You can't report me for jailing you for 15 mins.

Posted Image

Le11onK
    Le11onK

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Minecraft: LeonKersten

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

I gave u my sword to u

Varahdel-
  • Minecraft: IBunkerZz

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

View Posttroll332, on 26 January 2013 - 03:18 AM, said:

I'm blackspike52. Guards can jail people up to 10 or 15 mins. I jailed you for 15 mins. You can't report me for jailing you for 15 mins.

You jail for 10 minutes on the FIRST offense. Then 15 minutes for the SECOND offense

Inflamaree

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

Moderator Application

In-game Name: Inflamary
In-game Rank: Free
Timezone: GMT+8
How long have you played on Killion?: Since a week after it started.
Have you ever been
muted or banned?: No
If so, why and for how long?: N/A
Why do you believe you?re suitable for the Moderation role?:
I think that i would be good for a Mod role as i know A LOT about killion and was running
a scheme for killions you tube (500 subs and killion would do another lets play) if
starzeh and killion remember that. I have been a Mod on many servers and a Admin on quite a few,
Due to my timezone i believe that i would be online when others arn't.
Extra Information: Starzeh, I finally met Elloraam In-game Posted Imagelet me know if there's any other information you need.

Guard Application
(Prefered)

In-game Name: Inflamary
How old are you?
What is your timezone(GMT)? GMT+8
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? 11AM-5 PM
How long have you played on Killion?: A week after killion started
What is your current rank (Block)? free
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes i do, i was a Mod on PLANEX prison server
before it closed down, and have also played on Convicted
Do you have experience guarding?: I was a senior guard on PLANEX prison server.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes i have
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I dont believe anything makes me the best guard applicant,
But what would make me a better guard besides my age, is my Timezone.

Everyone knows me as Inflamaree, But Inflamary is my second account, Same guy, no difference.

CakeRaider
  • Minecraft: CakeRaider

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

I would like to thank everyone who helped out in #CleanUpFree. It was fun Posted Image But to those couple people who came and killed some of us, I hope you know you are also hurting yourself as long as the whole community of frees. we voluntarily did this to help out everyone, and you take that opportunity to kill us. I don't care about what I lost, only a couple Eff IV picks, I can get them back easy. But just the general idea of killing people who are helping is selfish and wrong. I am not naming names, but just think about what you did. But, I have away given away ~50 enchants, and iMine gave away both his large plots for a month to people who joined Posted Image So at least we did get something good out of it.

Posted Image

Lemondrop007

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:46 AM

In-game Name: Lemondrop007
How old are you? 15, turning 16 in April
Whatis your timezone(GMT)? (GMT-07:00)
What time can you guard?(Ex:1PM-4PM)? I can guard anywhere from 5pm-7pm, but i might not be on every day, because of Band
Howlong have you played on Killion?: i have played on Killion since early December, so for over a month.
Whatis your current rank (Block)? i am currently in Block B
Do you have experience with prison servers?: I have not had too much experience with Prison servers, but i have been informed on lots about them, and certainly know the rules and the rundown of this one.
Do you have experience guarding?: i have experience being moderators and stuff on other servers, and have a knowledge for cunning players, but have not Guarded before
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes, i most certainly have, and will never forget
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I am a very intelligent person, and would know what to do in worst-case-scenario, and would love to be a guard, and would make sure I do my job right and well.  I have backgrounds in catching griefers, hackers, and all of those sorts of misdemeanor, and would use prior knowledge of keeping and restoring order, and not just try to do, but DO what is best for the server, and the people, and hold myself last in line for assistance.  That is all.  Cheers.
--Lemon

romehero
    romehero

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

In-game Name: romeohero
Who were you banned by?it didn't say the persons username
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT)it was about a month ago like around mid day PTS.
What was the ban reason?for x raying.
Do you admit fault?yes i do but i took them off cause it just become a problem for me now
What was your current rank (Block)?:A. prisoner
Why should you be unbanned?cause i really like it and put a lot time in to it and i got one my friends hooked on the server right before i got banned his user name is squirrelpower26 check it out
Any other information:i will donate money to get unbanned and to also do any thing.

iMineALotoGold
  • Minecraft: iMineALotoGold

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

View PostCakeRaider, on 26 January 2013 - 03:42 AM, said:

I would like to thank everyone who helped out in #CleanUpFree. It was fun Posted Image But to those couple people who came and killed some of us, I hope you know you are also hurting yourself as long as the whole community of frees. we voluntarily did this to help out everyone, and you take that opportunity to kill us. I don't care about what I lost, only a couple Eff IV picks, I can get them back easy. But just the general idea of killing people who are helping is selfish and wrong. I am not naming names, but just think about what you did. But, I have away given away ~50 enchants, and iMine gave away both his large plots for a month to people who joined Posted Image So at least we did get something good out of it.

Im going to re Draw my Plot On Feb. 26th (1 month). Dont know if it will be via livestream or..

Incase your wondering

Kannito Won Plot 5
Robbie Won Plot 1
Posted Image

romehero
    romehero

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

In-game Name: romeohero
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT)it was about a month ago like around mid day PTS.
Do you admit fault?yes i do but i took them off cause it just become a problem for me noww
Why should you be unbanned?cause i really like it and put a lot time in to it and i got one my friends hooked on the server right before i got banned his user name is squirrelpower26 check it out
Any other information:i will donate money to get unbanned and to also do any thing.

dawg insane
  • Minecraft: dawginsane

nooo i missed it! D:
Posted Image

romehero
    romehero

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

[8:08:51 PM] alex romero: In-game Name: romeohero
Do you admit fault?yes i do but i took them off cause it just become a problem for me now

TKO02
    TKO02

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:51 AM

In-game Name: TKOSWIMMER02
Who were you muted by? Gold
When were you muted?(DateandApprox time,use-5GMT)December 31,2012 Around 3Pm PST
What was the mute reason? Counting
What was your current rank (Block)?: Free
Why should you be unmuted? I Play Killion Alot And Am Deeply Sorry For What I Did I Do Understand It Was Wrong, I didn't want to be muted. I wont ever count again.
Any other information: I really love Killion but I can only enjoy it 1/2 because of the fact I cannot chat.

SpencerWencer
  • Minecraft: WoncerSponcer

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:53 AM

Making names and 1 of the Main killers was _Omnia_ who was a nub xD Also us in the CUF clan were cleaning up a diff. Part of the desert and Gold AND Kdog came to watch and help us :D

Want a chance at getting a custom title? Then click the below!

Posted Image

AzureShadow1
  • Minecraft: AzureShadow1
  • Xbox:AzureShadow1

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

~AzureShadow1 Chat Mod Application~

In-game Name:AzureShadow1

In-game Rank:Citizen

Timezone:(-5:00 GMT) (Eastern Standard Time)

How long have you played on Killion?:7 Months

Have you ever been muted or banned?:I have been banned once on the Killion Detention Center.

If so, why and for how long?: I was banned once for less than 10 minutes. I was banned on the day that "Spam Bot" went rogue, and started kicking/banning for typing in commands. My appeal was accepted within minutes of me posting it, which I am grateful for.

Why do you believe you're suitable for the Moderation role?:I believe that I am suitable for the moderation role, because I love to help people in any way that I can, new players and veterans alike. I believe that I know a lot about the server, because I have played it for such an extended period of time. I have been a Chat Mod on Killion for exactly 6 months, and I feel that in this time, I have gained a lot of maturity. I know how to handle each situation that is thrown at me, and am willing to face anything that is in my way. I have started to become more active on Killion again, because I have now passed the barrier that blocked me from playing in the first place. I feel that I am a trustworthy person, who can be left with any sort of task. I believe that I know the rules of Killion Detention Center very well, and can enforce them in a heated situation. Being a Chat Mod for 6 months, I know how the warning system works, and when to mute/ban players for offenses. I feel that this gives me a slight edge compared to other applicants, because I have already learned the beginning steps to becoming a Chat Moderator. I know that experience isn't everything to a role, and I feel that a helpful nature is what counts.

Extra Information: After I resigned from my position, I learned many new things about myself. I learned that I make hasty decisions, and premature ones at that. I know that I have done things that I have regretted in the past, but in posting this application I would like to start fresh; be given a second chance for redemption.

Thank you for reading my application!
Azure.

I like rules.

Read the laws!