Latest News Article

Killion Detention Center - Largest and # 1 Prison Server [UPDATED: 1.7.4]

most viewed & #1 prison prison server pvp

• Please log in to reply
103062 replies to this topic

Biff_Man

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostMarkillion, on 17 January 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

We require the full screenshot at spawn.

View PostMarkillion, on 17 January 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

We require the full screenshot at spawn.
man I edited it when I took it I don't have the full thing anymore sorry

Register or log in to remove.

Liam5411

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

View Postcatcatdog4, on 17 January 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

Key word: was.
Sssshhhh you lovely Cake you ^.^

Pukka
    Pukka

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Minecraft: PukKA_ReAcTiOnZ

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

View PostMarkillion, on 17 January 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

What would this accomplish considering that most of the warps are located in a PvP free zone? I get tagged, run to the warp, since its no PvP I wait 5 seconds, warp.
I think he is suggesting it as players get tagged by guards then run to non-pvp and warp before the guard can call for their sword. If they had to wait 5 seconds before they could warp, it would give the guard a suitable amount of time to call for their sword without them warping away.
Posted Image

jookes93
  • Minecraft: jookes

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

And I got a new signature today, thanks HarrisonFunk :>
Posted Image

yateaust420

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Posted Image
So Did i :D thanks Harrisonfunk
Posted Image

Biff_Man

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

I was temp-banned for 3 days when i did a 1 block-block glitch. I didn't know you couldn't block glitch

Micmckenzie

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

View Postjookes93, on 17 January 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

And I got a new signature today, thanks HarrisonFunk :>

View Postyateaust420, on 17 January 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

So Did i :D thanks Harrisonfunk

Both signatures look awesome. Nice job on them, Harrison. :)

C0n0r
    C0n0r

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 880 posts
  • Minecraft: conormcneill

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

What would this accomplish considering that most of the warps are located in a PvP free zone? I get tagged, run to the warp, since its no PvP I wait 5 seconds, warp.

Sorry, I meant it from a guards point of view like Pukka said :3

I prefer my mac over my windows machine. Fun fact, the server was run on a Mac Server for a while.

All y'all h8'rs out there better listen up!
my thoughts are stars i can't fathom into constellations

LoneyRain

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

View PostAmazingAMD, on 17 January 2013 - 01:48 PM, said:

I would say that using your brain is the best way to decipher these rules. The Iron Golemn farms are an easy way to get money without much work.
Do you even know how much work it is to build one, much less get the villagers for?  It's a lot of work.

View Postwwerate, on 17 January 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

Tbh, rules are meant to be set, where everyone knows them. Most unwritten rules are rules that noone knows, and are only figured out once someone is punished for it. I, for one, would love it if Mark or Starzy listed most of the unwritten/Updated rules in a new post, just so new players can have a better understanding.

Also, for the people talking about Maturity and common sense, People play on other servers, so they have different things that are allowed and disallowed. If a thing is allowed on another server, but there is nothing written here, they are going to assume that it is allowed. It isn't their fault.

Yeah, i know that i quit, but i still look at these forums once in a while Posted Image
Which is what I assumed but, I guess it's not.

View PostNoCreativity, on 17 January 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

I thought you were talking about all the unwritten rules and common sense together. I still don't see your goal/point that you are expressing which is in my reading all unwritten rules should be written..

That flight mod was a quick example I picked you could reference it with many others, and exactly it says no mods/third party program's, but little Johnnycake insist it was in some other server so I can use it here as it doesn't SPECIFY I can't...we don't need every detail, or with consistent debate we will end up with something we don't want.

More...

Not sure but if it isn't allowed then don't bother reading the rest. Are you allowed a link to open a web page which is say an online word document with writing?

If so we could have this community activity where members who have had at least 3 months of experience, maybe more types up a new rule list, one which is just an extra part attached to a word doc or PDF; the link to this on the op saying "Very specific rules". These rules are written by someone containing most unwritten rules, once complete it is sent to a warden to check if it passes it is sent to Mark/Starzy, whoevers is used gets a gift. Sounds weird, I know, I tried making it sound better but failed
Why wouldn't iron farms be allowed, nothing seems wrong about them in the least, is what I thought. But that's a prime example of why those rules that should be written somewhere.

098Blobbles890
  • Minecraft: Blobbles_

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Thanks for the money Panda, bought my way back into Prestige. :3
YOLO
-Insert Signature Here-

colehukt
    colehukt

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

no-one ever response to my guard aplication

Markillion

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

View Postcolehukt, on 17 January 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

no-one ever response to my guard aplication
You will only get a response if you are accepted.

Evolution Gaming's Servers: Killion Detention Center | Incrypto | Darkwind Realms

blackknight14

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

PLS accept me PLS i beg you PLS

DJWashcloth

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

View Postblackknight14, on 17 January 2013 - 11:44 PM, said:

PLS accept me PLS i beg you PLS

Trust me, begging wont help. Apply and wait patiently, guards are accepted as they are needed.

X8Nitsua
    X8Nitsua

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

Not sure if my post worked so im reposting.

Ban Appeal

In-game Name: NitsuaOsucnam
Who were you banned by? Doesn't say, I'm guessing Console
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) About 1-4-2013
What was the ban reason? It said i spam disbanded my clan when all i did was disband once. for some reason it picked up as several times
Do you admit fault? No, i don't think i spam disbanded, how would that be possible lol disband a clan multiple times after once you would be unable to disband again because it would not exist anymore.
What was your current rank (Block)?: Default
Why should you be unbanned? Cause i don't think i did anything wrong
Any other information: No

wi1lywonka
  • Minecraft: wi1lywonka

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Hi all

I didn't mean to start a flame war, though I appreciate the support from everyone.

For the record, I've had at least 14 pstones removed by a warden in total on at least three separate occasions, and have never once received a warning for any infraction. If that is your best attempt to be courteous, I'd hate to see your worst.

Once More Your Loyal Customer,
[redacted]
Posted Image

C0n0r
    C0n0r

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 880 posts
  • Minecraft: conormcneill

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Mark can you get online quickly?! There is a guy from planet minecraft online who is going to review your server, all he needs is OP, hurry!
my thoughts are stars i can't fathom into constellations

IrregularBuilder
  • Minecraft: Waespym

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

View PostBiff_Man, on 17 January 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

I was temp-banned for 3 days when i did a 1 block-block glitch. I didn't know you couldn't block glitch

Posted Image
  • No exploiting, bugs, glitches, or loopholes.

Jthomp14

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

Dear Headros,

You have made killion what it really is too me.  I greatly appreciate this.  You have talked me through my horrifying times in jail to just talking to me about silly things.  You are the reason I come back every day.  Your positive attitude and random actions makes me smile.  My fondest memory of you is when we first really became friends.  You, ErinJackson, and I decided to race through freeville.  We succeeded in cutting through free and cheating.  Erin, well you got stuck in the sewer and were the only one who finished the race.  Now back to Headros, you became closer and closer to me.  Eventually you became my son.  I am unaware who your mother is ( I think its cakeraider).  You are the light of my online life.  You still won't let me join FISH.  I am sad about that.  Feel better with your surgery and become a fish!

diddo556
    diddo556

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

In-game Name:MineDiddo556
How old are you? 21
What is your timezone(GMT)? Central Time Zone
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? 3PM-8PM
How long have you played on Killion?: 3 Days
What is your current rank (Block)? Block C
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes
Do you have experience guarding?: Yes
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I will follow the rules, play fair, and I love Killion.
Yo, Joe