topbunkdd89
    topbunkdd89

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1015 posts
  • Minecraft: topbunkdd89

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

View PostNotoriousV2, on 16 January 2013 - 04:24 AM, said:

Don't worry man... just remember it takes about 42 hours for sloths to have sex. :]
LOLOL Honestly though notor you need to get a twitter so your stalking is less creepy, also killion rocks Posted Image
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

SpencerWencer
  • Minecraft: WoncerSponcer

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

One more post and you make 2222 posts Starzy! make it count :D

Posted Image

NotoriousV2
  • Minecraft: NotoriousV2

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:41 AM

View Posttopbunkdd89, on 16 January 2013 - 04:33 AM, said:

LOLOL Honestly though notor you need to get a twitter so your stalking is less creepy, also killion rocks Posted Image

Well, if I were to get a Twitter... stalking would become even easier. Plus, stalking with a Twitter is even more weird. Go away. I barely even stalk Twitter anyways. I just went on your Twitter just because I knew you were active on here, so I could use one of your little tweet things to have fun with you. ;D

Posted Image

Shizaye
    Shizaye

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1397 posts
  • Minecraft: Shiz

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

Posted Image

Want my attention? Quote a post by me!

SuperDaneBoe

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:08 AM

In-game Name:SuperDaneBoe
How old are you? 14
Whatis your timezone(GMT)? central
What time can you guard?(Ex:1PM-4PM)? 10pm -1am
Howlong have you played on Killion?:6 days
Whatis your current rank (Block)?c
Do you have experience with prison servers?:yes
Do you have experience guarding?:yes
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?:yes
What makes you the best guard applicant?:i am fair but strict, i give players two jails before killing, with the exception of self-defence

Dhs92
    Dhs92

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 260 posts
  • Minecraft: Dhs92
  • Xbox:Dhs92

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:09 AM

Prison Transfer: EnderCraftBuild
IGN: Dhs92
Proof:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Ctahb
    Ctahb

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • Minecraft: Ctrogers
  • Xbox:KooPaah

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

View PostDhs92, on 16 January 2013 - 05:09 AM, said:

Prison Transfer: EnderCraftBuild
IGN: Dhs92
Proof:
Spoiler:
We don't take transfers from anywhere but Convicted and don't drop the soap.
Posted Image

Dhs92
    Dhs92

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:12 AM

Dang :L

View Postctobiasrogers, on 16 January 2013 - 05:11 AM, said:

We don't take transfers from anywhere but Convicted and don't drop the soap.
  Awe D:
Posted Image

iGryphor
    iGryphor

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:28 AM

In-game Name: MagicCrafter7
Who were you banned by? Not sure, didn't get too see.
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) 1/16/2013 at around midnight.
What was the ban reason? Xray
Do you admit fault? No
What was your current rank (Block)?: B, half way for enough for A.
Why should you be unbanned? I was not Xraying at all, I was in the sandstone mine and I hit about 6 diamonds throughout like 5 minutes in that mine , I was getting lucky, kept going on and I got banned while mining.
Any other information: I really hope to get unbanned, I would hate to see me not get unbanned for something I have not done. Thanks.

keegstar11

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:35 AM

Killion Guard Application
Ingame name: Keegstar11
Timezone: EST Australia
Availability: 3:30pm-6:00pm Weekdays 9:00am-12:00pm Weekends
Killion Career: Joined June 11
Current Rank: Free
Experience with Prison Servers: Yes, 3 others
Experience Guarding: Yes, 1 month
Have I read ALL the rules: Yes
What makes me the best guard applicant: Whenever I am around enjoying my time on Killion as I always do, I sometimes find a lack of guards. I realized that my playing hours are different, and I could take advantage of that by helping the server in the 'Gaps'. Here are my reasons that I would make a good guard applicant

1, My timezone is a tricky one, and most staff can't get around to it.

2, I have Been playing on this server for a very long time, almost 6 months. By now, I can probably work out what people will do what. I am very font of the surrounding around us in Killion Detention Centre.

I will be a big help to the server. Thank you for reading.

Extra: Once again I am posting a guard application on the forums. Hopefully Staff can get around to this. Posted Image

Dhs92
    Dhs92

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

In-game Name: Dhs92
How old are you?: 15
What is your timezone(GMT)? -8 GMT
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? I can guard Weekdays: 4-10pm and Weekends: 2-8pm With Breaks
How long have you played on Killion?: I have played on Killion since July, I was banned once for xray, and will never do it again.
What is your current rank (Block)?: Was A, Now C
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes, I have played on many prison servers, and I also own one.
Do you have experience guarding?: I do, infact, have guarding experience. I have guarded on servers such as Confined, and ECB.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes, I have read all the rules many times and still read them often, I will fairly enforce these rules and will not abuse.
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I believe I am the best guard applicant because I am great at PvP, have some experience, know the rules. I am also a fun person to get to know, and love to help out others. If you promote me, I will NOT disappoint.
Posted Image

Xanadu101

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

View PostNoCreativity, on 16 January 2013 - 04:54 AM, said:

Posted Image

Five lines of spam? Tch. Looks like a perm mute. ;)
Xanadu101/Flamedragon08
If you're gonna go to hell, drink it up, you might as well.

Shizaye
    Shizaye

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1397 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

View PostXanadu101, on 16 January 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

Five lines of spam? Tch. Looks like a perm mute. Posted Image
O it was over 7 for sure :P

C0n0r
    C0n0r

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Minecraft: conormcneill

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

In-game Name: conormcneill applying for my alt Bluetoes12 (But if you, Starzy, prefer I don't apply for my alt and just use my main, I will happily do so)

In-game Rank: Free

Timezone: GMT 00:00

How long have you played on Killion?:

Roughly I have been playing on Killion for six months and during this time I have learnt the ins and outs of the prison, such as the rules (both server and prison) and how to help those in need

Have you ever been muted or banned?:

Sadly Yes. I have been banned once

If so, why and for how long?:

I was banned due to my flatmate getting the home ip blocked because he was trying to steal a players account. I remained banned for about a month in total, I would of purchased an account unlock straight after the ban but due to exams and family issues I decided to take a break from the computer for a while. I also wanted to give Starzy some time to think it all over. I am now back and wont be taking another break from Killion for a very very long time (maybe until I die o.o)

Why do you believe you?re suitable for the Moderation role?:

Over these past month since I have returned to Killion I have been dedicating all of my free time to the server, and I personally enjoy every minute of it, from running around protecting the players in need, too working hard to make money. But those arent the only reasons why I enjoy this server, the main reason however is due to the amazing community, I mean look at us all, we all know and love each other and have a laugh everytime we are online. (Yes we do fight from time to time, but every family does that :3)

But not only do we have a little bit of a laugh we also help each other out constantly! And from helping other people is where my reason to become a moderator. Sine I have been accepted as a guard, I have been online for more than three hours a day, and in this time I am constantly giving out help and advice to new and not so new players. When I am online, I am really the only prison staff member online and there are no other server/prison staff with me, so if I was accepted as a mod, I would split the time I guard and turn it into the time I mod, that way I can keep the server chat clean and protected from the others who want to keep to do the opposite. Though when I guard and give out advice and help, I usually get shouted at and told "to do your job and not talk", though I can do both (Guard/Help) people don't seem to realise that. So if I was selected as a moderator, I could do what I want to do (help others) and no one could say anything as it would be my job to help.

I also want to stop spammers and other offenders doing what they do best in the chat. Mainly because the chat is where all players come together to speak and ask for help or have a bit of a joke with each other. It is what really connects the community and for me, people who try and wreck the chat are basically trying to wreck the community and give Killion a bad name. Therefore it is my main goal to make that chat as nice and clean as possible. I do not want others too be subjected to racism or chat abuse in any way, I do not want anyone to feel uncomfortable in this amazing server because we all deserve the warm affection which we are all capable of giving.

I also believe I am suitable for a moderator role because I have a bit of experience helping others through being a guard and regular player giving out as much help possible. Not only do I help players, but I also enforce the prison rules and server ones when needed, this gives me good upper hand in which I will use if  I become a moderator. I also watch the other moderators and learn from them. I know how they respond to situations going on in chat and I would be able to do the same

Extra Information:

I respect all players regardless of rank or clan information. I do not see a players clan or how much money they have and judge them. I see players for how they all really are, from how they react to others and the behaviour they use in chat, other than that everyone is equal in my eyes (Except you big wardens..)

I am also highly active on the Minecraft Forums and I help out players when they need it and I can deal with player reports efficiently

Thanks for anyone who takes the time to read my Application and I hope that you, Starzy, see me fit for such a role.

my thoughts are stars i can't fathom into constellations

FavianFoo

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

View PostiGryphor, on 16 January 2013 - 05:28 AM, said:

In-game Name: MagicCrafter7
Who were you banned by? Not sure, didn't get too see.
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) 1/16/2013 at around midnight.
What was the ban reason? Xray
Do you admit fault? No
What was your current rank (Block)?: B, half way for enough for A.
Why should you be unbanned? I was not Xraying at all, I was in the sandstone mine and I hit about 6 diamonds throughout like 5 minutes in that mine , I was getting lucky, kept going on and I got banned while mining.
Any other information: I really hope to get unbanned, I would hate to see me not get unbanned for something I have not done. Thanks.
If u didnt x-ray why would the "Magical Hamsters"ban u for no reason  Posted Image

View PostNoCreativity, on 16 January 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

O it was over 7 for sure Posted Image
Its 7?Looked like 5 lines though lol

Gl for those applying for chat mod Posted Image
Btw who got demoted as chat mod

Im not  too keen on the idea of Free world being reset. Me and Gerty spent long amounts of time  building our base...
Oops how do i undo a quote

Cm_Pulse
    Cm_Pulse

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 743 posts
  • Minecraft: Cm_Pulse
  • PSN:wwerate14

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

In-game Name: Cm_Pulse

Who were you muted by? Starzy i'm assuming.

When were you muted? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) Around 9pm CST, 12/31/12

What was the mute reason? I'm guessing that it was from me saying something about hacking.

Do you admit fault? To an extent, yes.

What was your current rank (Block)?: Citizen

Why should you be unmuted? I didn't see what Starzy said about Perm muting people that talked about hacking until after i hit enter ;_;

Any other information: All i asked was "When did we say that you hacked Jarzy?" to King_Swizzie, after he had said something suspicious, which, imo, doesn't seem to justify a perm mute.
[Mod] on Guardian Realms Hardcore survival server!
IP: mc.guardianrealms.com

FavianFoo

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

Citizen should get a 5 percent bonus when they buy or sell things

LostFace
  • Minecraft: lostface32
  • Xbox:PC all the way!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

New killion Episode ! :D Want to see the point of view from a guard? go watch. Tomorrow episode will be some tips and tricks on how to guard :3

its pathetic to see people act like that.

Shizaye
    Shizaye

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1397 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:29 AM

Casually reporting a B block griefer

goldmarine9
  • Minecraft: goldmarine9

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

View PostSilentJokerKing, on 16 January 2013 - 03:53 AM, said:

In-game Name: Cogglu
Who were you banned by? No reason said...
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) Central 9:50 im guessing just tried to get on...
What was the ban reason? No reason said...
Do you admit fault? No
What was your current rank (Block)?: Citizen
Why should you be unbanned? Cause i did nothing bannable..
Any other information: Its a 3 day ban and wish that the person who banned me made a small mistake and is more careful.Not the first time this has happened by random also did not get a response with the first time i made a appeal..or discussed this matter..

You were given a 3 day ban for breaking a black market rule, Just wait the time out and you will be automatically unbanned.
Posted Image