Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Killion Detention Center - Largest and # 1 Prison Server [UPDATED: 1.7.4]

most viewed & #1 prison prison server pvp

  • Please log in to reply
103042 replies to this topic

#75001

VoidedRaptor

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

View PostStarzeh, on 06 January 2013 - 06:01 AM, said:

Maybe because we have more constant players than any of those servers?

There is nothing wrong with our system. It's been this way for 14 months. As someone said before; if it isn't broken, don't fix it. Neither Mark or myself want cheaters on our server, but the past has shown that if someone wants to play that bad - they will. They'll go buy another account. Instead of forcing someone to buy another account, we offer them the exact same thing, only they get to keep their name. (And it's half the price of a new account.)

If someone doesn't want to pay for the unlock, that's fine - they shouldn't have cheated to begin with.
This shows so much why Starzy is owner and we aren't xD


Register or log in to remove.

#75002

yokomann
    yokomann

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

In-game Name: Yokomann
Who were you banned by? I Dont Known
When were you banned? 11.05.12 betwene 18.00 - 19.00 CET
What was the ban reason? beacause i'm spamming the chat
Do you admit fault? it wasnt me who spaming the chat becasue is was my friend who do just kidding/joking with me
What was your current rank (Block)?: A - Block
Why should you be unbanned? i wil play with my friends and have it fun together
Any other information: i have waiting to someone sees this topic and unban me for a long time and i hope someone sees it

#75003

flamespartan15
  • Location: Northern Ireland. Belfast
  • Minecraft: flamespartan15/Flameh15
  • Xbox:Flamespartan15

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

Using an out of date texture has never been so cool!
Anvil texture ftw?

P.S; It's Sphax PureBDCraft
Posted Image
<3 ya all-Who doesn't like self-promotion? :D

#75004

Ull101
    Ull101

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

umm hello my names Ull101 and I was banned a while ago I played a ton last year around the spring into early summer and then was banned I think it might have been spam I not sure I think I asked the same question to many times. Any ways I was on the block elite with 60,000 and I would really like to finish up and become free. I also really enjoyed the server dynamic and the people on the especially KDOG69 :). If someone could help me that would be amazing like I said I really want to get back into the server and become then become a guard.

Thanks,

Ull101

#75005

Santi4103
  • Location: United States
  • Minecraft: santi4103

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

View PostUll101, on 06 January 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

umm hello my names Ull101 and I was banned a while ago I played a ton last year around the spring into early summer and then was banned I think it might have been spam I not sure I think I asked the same question to many times. Any ways I was on the block elite with 60,000 and I would really like to finish up and become free. I also really enjoyed the server dynamic and the people on the especially KDOG69 Posted Image. If someone could help me that would be amazing like I said I really want to get back into the server and become then become a guard.

Thanks,

Ull101
Please use the following format to appeal.

In-game Name:
Who were you banned by?
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT)
What was the ban reason?
Do you admit fault?
What was your current rank (Block)?:
Why should you be unbanned?
Any other information:
Posted Image

#75006

Geran123s

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

I was banned because "i use X-Ray but is not really" look the video and sban me please

#75007

VoidedRaptor

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

View PostGeran123s, on 06 January 2013 - 03:51 PM, said:

I was banned because "i use X-Ray but is not really" look the video and sban me please
Please use the OP format.

In-game Name:
Who were you banned by?
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT)
What was the ban reason?
Do you admit fault?
What was your current rank (Block)?:
Why should you be unbanned?
Any other information:


#75008

TrinityGamingMC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Mark, Starzy, am I able to buy an unban? I went on the server yesterday to see what it costs and such, but it was down. ;)
Posted Image

#75009

matthewHewlett

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

where is the Mute appeal application?

#75010

VoidedRaptor

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostTrinityGamingMC, on 06 January 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

Mark, Starzy, am I able to buy an unban? I went on the server yesterday to see what it costs and such, but it was down. Posted Image
Goto http://bit.ly/killion-shop and scroll to the bottom. A account lock will be 15$ USD.


#75011

Jarzyy
    Jarzyy

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

It came across to me today that a certain friend of mine has been banned for player harassment.  It is only a seven day ban, but something truly wrong has just crossed my mind.  The other day, a player named King_Swizzie was PUBLICLY harassing erinjackson by giving out her skype information etc.  Now, I don't know if this is true, but my sources tell me King_Swizzie was received nothing but a warning.  So yesterday, I watched as one of my friends was banned for the EXACT same thing Swizzie did except in  his case, he never released any private information about the player, he simply kept it to PMs out of frustration of a guard RANDOMLY hitting him.  And I can personally say from my prospective that yes, the guards now adays tend to not know the rules, jailing in pvp, randomly hitting you after you killed them, and my personal favorite, jailing while fighting.  Haha, sorry for my sarcasm there, but what I witnessed today was just not right.
#69th post

[Founder] of the most successful clan I have seen on Minecraft yet.  Together we are unstoppable when it comes to pvp, building, and raiding.  Long.  Live.  [MooLa]

Jarzeh & Cinemahtic


#75012

CakeRaider
  • Minecraft: CakeRaider

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostJarzyy, on 06 January 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

It came across to me today that a certain friend of mine has been banned for player harassment.  It is only a seven day ban, but something truly wrong has just crossed my mind.  The other day, a player named King_Swizzie was PUBLICLY harassing erinjackson by giving out her skype information etc.  Now, I don't know if this is true, but my sources tell me King_Swizzie was received nothing but a warning.  So yesterday, I watched as one of my friends was banned for the EXACT same thing Swizzie did except in  his case, he never released any private information about the player, he simply kept it to PMs out of frustration of a guard RANDOMLY hitting him.  And I can personally say from my prospective that yes, the guards now adays tend to not know the rules, jailing in pvp, randomly hitting you after you killed them, and my personal favorite, jailing while fighting.  Haha, sorry for my sarcasm there, but what I witnessed today was just not right.
#69th post
I never saw any proof of what you are saying Swizzie did on the forums. If it isn't reported, how do you expect it to be dealt with? Now, if someone did post proof and I missed it, I apologies about that, but I usually see every page on the forums.

Posted Image


#75013

matthewHewlett

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

honest to god, can someone please tell me what i was jus banned for, i was playing 10min ago mining in the nether brick mines and i destroy a block and… TEMP BANNED FOR 3 DAYS?? WTF? i swear i never did anything!!

#75014

TrinityGamingMC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

View Postraptordevil1, on 06 January 2013 - 04:11 PM, said:

Goto http://bit.ly/killion-shop and scroll to the bottom. A account lock will be 15$ USD.
I know...
Posted Image

#75015

Markillion

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

View PostmatthewHewlett, on 06 January 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

honest to god, can someone please tell me what i was jus banned for, i was playing 10min ago mining in the nether brick mines and i destroy a block and… TEMP BANNED FOR 3 DAYS?? WTF? i swear i never did anything!!

Make a proper ban appeal, the format is in the OP.


Evolution Gaming's Servers: Killion Detention Center | Incrypto | Darkwind Realms


#75016

Greenwindu
    Greenwindu

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Members
  • 4341 posts
  • Location: Disarming the bomb in Megaton.
  • Minecraft: Greenwindu

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

View Postflamespartan15, on 06 January 2013 - 02:50 PM, said:

Using an out of date texture has never been so cool!
Anvil texture ftw?

P.S; It's Sphax PureBDCraft
Posted Image
I see your still here then :)
Posted Image

#75017

098Blobbles890
  • Location: Under your bed
  • Minecraft: Blobbles_

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

View PostTrinityGamingMC, on 06 January 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

Mark, Starzy, am I able to buy an unban? I went on the server yesterday to see what it costs and such, but it was down. ;)
Ohaider Flendt.
-Insert Signature Here-

#75018

matthewHewlett

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

In-game Name: Blacksquid
Who were you banned by? i don’t know
When were you banned? (Jan 6 2013, 9:50am)
What was the ban reason? I HAVE NO CLUE
Do you admit fault? I probably would if i knew what i did wrong
What was your current rank (A)?:
Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because i think that this is probably the best server I've been on and i was having lots of fun playing on it, However i can continue to do this no more if i am banned. D:
Any other information: plz

#75019

Hamster
    Hamster

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 960 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

View PostmatthewHewlett, on 06 January 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

In-game Name: Blacksquid
Who were you banned by? i don’t know
When were you banned? (Jan 6 2013, 9:50am)
What was the ban reason? I HAVE NO CLUE
Do you admit fault? I probably would if i knew what i did wrong
What was your current rank (A)?:
Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because i think that this is probably the best server I've been on and i was having lots of fun playing on it, However i can continue to do this no more if i am banned. D:
Any other information: plz

Appeal denied, you were banned for griefing the A-Block pumpkin farm, you will be automatically unbanned after the 3 day ban length has passed.

Posted Image


#75020

topbunkdd89
    topbunkdd89

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1015 posts
  • Location: Under your bed
  • Minecraft: topbunkdd89

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

View PostJarzyy, on 06 January 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

It came across to me today that a certain friend of mine has been banned for player harassment.  It is only a seven day ban, but something truly wrong has just crossed my mind.  The other day, a player named King_Swizzie was PUBLICLY harassing erinjackson by giving out her skype information etc.  Now, I don't know if this is true, but my sources tell me King_Swizzie was received nothing but a warning.  So yesterday, I watched as one of my friends was banned for the EXACT same thing Swizzie did except in  his case, he never released any private information about the player, he simply kept it to PMs out of frustration of a guard RANDOMLY hitting him.  And I can personally say from my prospective that yes, the guards now adays tend to not know the rules, jailing in pvp, randomly hitting you after you killed them, and my personal favorite, jailing while fighting.  Haha, sorry for my sarcasm there, but what I witnessed today was just not right.
#69th post
I have to agree with Jarzy 100% on this, when i got on erin told me that King_Swizzie is gave out her personal skype information and was down about it. If someone was banned for threatening player harassment, then shouldnt he have been punished for actualy player harassment?
Posted Image