Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Killion Detention Center - Largest and # 1 Prison Server [UPDATED: 1.7.4]

most viewed & #1 prison prison server pvp

• Please log in to reply
102955 replies to this topic

INSANEwold

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

Cant connect to minecraft.net :(. COME ON MINECRAFT THE ONE TIME OF YEAR MINCRAFT IS THE BEST TO PLAY! I WANT TO GET MY BLAZE ON! :(

Register or log in to remove.

ieatboulders2
  • Minecraft: ieatboulders2

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:08 AM

View PostINSANEwold, on 25 December 2012 - 02:06 AM, said:

Cant connect to minecraft.net Posted Image. COME ON MINECRAFT THE ONE TIME OF YEAR MINCRAFT IS THE BEST TO PLAY! I WANT TO GET MY BLAZE ON! Posted Image
Nobody can connect right now, check http://help.mojang.com to see when you can get back on :)
Posted Image

bman240
    bman240

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Minecraft: bman240/LGT240

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

View PostINSANEwold, on 25 December 2012 - 02:06 AM, said:

Cant connect to minecraft.net Posted Image. COME ON MINECRAFT THE ONE TIME OF YEAR MINCRAFT IS THE BEST TO PLAY! I WANT TO GET MY BLAZE ON! Posted Image
I cannot connect either, i was working on something very important when i had to go for a bit but now it is down and i am   ed D:

View Postieatboulders2, on 25 December 2012 - 02:08 AM, said:

Nobody can connect right now, check http://help.mojang.com to see when you can get back on Posted Image
Thanks for the link BRO.
Where do I go now... Hope I figure it out soon....

Fiskav
    Fiskav

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2735 posts
  • Minecraft: Fiskav

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

Nobody can connect right now, check http://help.mojang.com to see when you can get back on Posted Image

I find this one better.

INSANEwold

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:21 AM

I really like retige now that i got out a feesh today.
Nice link!!

bman240
    bman240

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

Fiskav what is your In-Game name?

View PostFiskav, on 25 December 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

What is your In-Game name?

View Postbman240, on 25 December 2012 - 02:34 AM, said:

lol nvm i found it out Posted Image i have not seen you often on killion if i even have. Posted Image

Fiskav
    Fiskav

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2735 posts
  • Minecraft: Fiskav

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

View Postbman240, on 25 December 2012 - 02:35 AM, said:

It's Fiskav, as listed underneath my name on the left.

Just saw your post, I got back into Killion quite recently, hence why people haven't seen me on for a while.

bman240
    bman240

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

View PostFiskav, on 25 December 2012 - 02:37 AM, said:

It's Fiskav, as listed underneath my name on the left.
Lol i just found that :P, sometimes i'm just...stupid.

laxbro1337

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

in-game Name:darkindiandot
How long have you played on Killion?:6 months
Do you have experience with prison servers?:a lot
Do you have experience guarding?:no but i know how to with my extensive playing time
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?:ive only read the prisoners
What makes you the best guard applicant?:i have played on this erver for a long time and i fell i would make a good guard to make the new prisoners happy :)

ZCraft35
  • Minecraft: Zbag35
  • Xbox:EGM ZCraft35

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

View PostFiskav, on 25 December 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

Wow, that really helps. I still find both links the same though.

View Postbman240, on 25 December 2012 - 02:38 AM, said:

Lol i just found that Posted Image, sometimes i'm just...stupid.
XD

Hmmm......*looks on minecraft forum profile*......Nah, that can't be it. XD

ieatboulders2
  • Minecraft: ieatboulders2

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:48 AM

Ban appeal
In-game Name: ieatboulders2
Who were you banned by? No clue
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) 8:21 EST, 5ish days ago
What was the ban reason? 'Banned:Xray'
Do you admit fault? No
What was your current rank (Block)?: A-Block
Why should you be unbanned? This happened in Starpen Netherack Mines. I vote daily do I can access the mines. I dig straight down, so I expose 4 new blocks every-time I mine one netherack up. After digging a netherack up, a diamond ore was exposed. I mined that and kept going down. Further down, I exposed a glowstone, and kept going down. About five blocks later, I exposed another glowstone, mined it, and then the screen came up saying 'Banned: Xray'. I would like to be unbanned because I think whoever banned me was eyeballing and guessed wrong :c
I know the server has a no-tolerance policy against cheating, but it's not like I have a 10 minute video to prove I wasn't :c
I'm a moderator on the Evolution Gaming Arcade server, so I know the rules well and would never think of breaking them :c

Edit: Thanks to anyone who was cool and bothered upvoting this
Posted Image

astrospeedyj
  • Minecraft: astrospeedyj

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:06 AM

Mod Application
In
-game Name: Astrospeedyj
In-game Rank: Free
: 12, but very mature with good spelling and grammar.
Timezone: EST
Howlong have you played on Killion?: About a month and a week, been Free for almost a month.
Have you ever been muted or banned?: I have never been banned, but the last time I was muted was two weeks ago.
If so, why andfor how long?: I have no idea why I was muted to be honest. I didn't get any warning and it was for ten minutes.
Whydo you believe you?re suitable for the Moderation role?: Because I always have an eye on the chat and I know enough about this server to help out anyone who requires assistance.
ExtraInformation: This is my favorite server, and if you are not accepting mods at the moment please tell me when you are.
Thanks for reading! :D
Astrospeedyj-proud citizen, guard, and premium owner on KDC

Frogg3r
    Frogg3r

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 675 posts
  • Minecraft: XxFrogg3rxX

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:12 AM

http://help.mojang.com/ To see that Login is currentally Down. I believe you can always still* log in from Minecraft.net though just the mouse is hard to control. Happy Holidays   ~ Frog

Scotland914
  • Minecraft: Scotland914
  • Xbox:D3STR0Y3R914

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:15 AM

View Postjsaminef23, on 25 December 2012 - 01:07 AM, said:

In-game Name:  jsaminef23
How old are you?   28
What is your timezone(GMT)?   eastern time
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)?   on weekends 7:00am - 10:30pm weekdays 6:00am - 7:30 and 3:30pm - 9:30pm (I am a teacher in Rl at fred wild)
How long have you played on Killion?: 1-2 weeks
What is your current rank (Block)? C block ( planning to become a b block prisoner)
Do you have experience with prison servers?: 65/100 of experience on prison servers
Do you have experience guarding?:   74/100 of experience
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes. I agree to follow all the rules and keep the prison running the way it should at all times I am online.
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I have great experience both guarding and prison. I absolutely under stand the rules and  that if I don't follow them I could lose all rights to playing on this server and my rights as a guard. I have  great experience with commands. I can be fun but I WILL NOT  WILL NOWI tolerate people breaking the rules and disrespecting the staff.  

Do you mind not posting this 6 times? I'm sure he Sr Wardens have seen it and reposting in a bigger font will only bring down your chances.

[A-Guard] Scotland914 and [Free] DaPvper on Killion Detention Center

TrickyHi
    TrickyHi

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:32 AM

In-game Name: TrickyHi
Who were you banned by? I don't know
When were you banned?(DateandApprox time,use-5GMT) Dec 14 2012 at around 3pm
What was the ban reason? Xray
Do you admit fault?yes
What was your current rank (Block)?:a block
Why should you be unbanned?I left my computer on and my younger cousin logged in to the server ( my account was logged in all ready) and was messing with things. He must have turned it on.
Any other information:I love this server and have logged around 90 - 100 hours this last week alone.
~TrickyHi~
  MY YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/THErandomGAMER456

Jthomp14

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

View PostTrickyHi, on 25 December 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

Do you admit fault?yes
Why should you be unbanned?I left my computer on and my younger cousin logged in to the server ( my account was logged in all ready) and was messing with things. He must have turned it on.
Any other information:I love this server and have logged around 90 - 100 hours this last week alone.
why did you have xray in the first place bucko?

Markillion

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

View PostTrickyHi, on 25 December 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

Do you admit fault?yes

Appeal denied.
You can purchase an account unlock at http://bit.ly/killion-shop to have your account unbanned.

View Postieatboulders2, on 25 December 2012 - 02:48 AM, said:

Ban appeal
In-game Name: ieatboulders2
Who were you banned by? No clue
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) 8:21 EST, 5ish days ago
What was the ban reason? 'Banned:Xray'
Do you admit fault? No
What was your current rank (Block)?: A-Block
Why should you be unbanned? This happened in Starpen Netherack Mines. I vote daily do I can access the mines. I dig straight down, so I expose 4 new blocks every-time I mine one netherack up. After digging a netherack up, a diamond ore was exposed. I mined that and kept going down. Further down, I exposed a glowstone, and kept going down. About five blocks later, I exposed another glowstone, mined it, and then the screen came up saying 'Banned: Xray'. I would like to be unbanned because I think whoever banned me was eyeballing and guessed wrong :c
I know the server has a no-tolerance policy against cheating, but it's not like I have a 10 minute video to prove I wasn't :c
I'm a moderator on the Evolution Gaming Arcade server, so I know the rules well and would never think of breaking them :c

Edit: Thanks to anyone who was cool and bothered upvoting this
Appeal denied.
You can purchase an account unlock at http://bit.ly/killion-shop to have your account unbanned.

Evolution Gaming's Servers: Killion Detention Center | Incrypto | Darkwind Realms

pepsitimelu

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

In-game Name: pepsitimelu
Who were you banned by? I don't Know. I was offline when someone banned me for it
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) Sunday December 16 8:00 P. M.
What was the ban reason? Bone Mealing saplings that someone had placed in the c block mine
Do you admit fault? yes i do
What was your current rank (Block)?: A Block
Why should you be unbanned? Well, i guess I was having a bad day, but that doesn't excuse what i did. I think you should leave me banned actually. I really have no reason to be allowed back on other than this: Killion was the best server i ever played and this was the worst week of my life so far without it.
Any other information: No

Markillion

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

View Postpepsitimelu, on 25 December 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

In-game Name: pepsitimelu
Who were you banned by? I don't Know. I was offline when someone banned me for it
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) Sunday December 16 8:00 P. M.
What was the ban reason? Bone Mealing saplings that someone had placed in the c block mine
Do you admit fault? yes i do
What was your current rank (Block)?: A Block
Why should you be unbanned? Well, i guess I was having a bad day, but that doesn't excuse what i did. I think you should leave me banned actually. I really have no reason to be allowed back on other than this: Killion was the best server i ever played and this was the worst week of my life so far without it.
Any other information: No
Appeal accepted.

Evolution Gaming's Servers: Killion Detention Center | Incrypto | Darkwind Realms

INSANEwold

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

I still  cant play miencraft after 3 hrs (RIPPS HAIR OUT) ARRRAHHHHHHHHHPosted Image
-SOunded weird so removed-