Killion Detention Center - Largest and # 1 Prison Server [UPDATED: 1.7.4]

most viewed & #1 prison prison server pvp

• Please log in to reply
102974 replies to this topic

CakeRaider
  • Minecraft: CakeRaider

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

View PostAppletarts, on 14 December 2012 - 01:32 AM, said:

Decided to quit for good this time, various reasons but have just lost interest in Killion/MC in general.

Just like to especially thank the wardens and various players for making this an enjoyable 9 months for me.

Take care everyone and best of luck in the future Markillion/Starzy Posted Image

Cegaiga/AppleTarts
Sheepy :( I am going to miss trolling guards with wooden swords <3 If you ever need me feel free to contact me on here. <3

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Ctahb
    Ctahb

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • Minecraft: Ctrogers
  • Xbox:KooPaah

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

Decided to quit for good this time, various reasons but have just lost interest in Killion/MC in general.

Just like to especially thank the wardens and various players for making this an enjoyable 9 months for me.

Take care everyone and best of luck in the future Markillion/Starzy Posted Image

Cegaiga/AppleTarts
You will be missed. <3
Posted Image

weesaw
    weesaw

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

BABYBABYMONSTERS 2ND APPLICATION (USING MY ALT THIS TIME)

In-game Name: dFRESHb (babybabymonster's alt)
How old are you? 13
What is your timezone(GMT)? Central America
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? 8AM-6PM on weekends and maybe but rarely 3PM-6PM on weekdays.
How long have you played on Killion?: Id say 5 months
What is your current rank (Block)? A-Block (Free-Donor on other account).
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes I have played in many.
Do you have experience guarding?: No and I would love to be one.
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes I have read over them multiple times.
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I am good at PvPing I am good at grammar and I can type fast, Also I am very nice to other guards and other players, I know the community and I know what I shouldn't do and what I should do. I love interacting and helping other players. I can answer all questions and enjoy answering the new people to the server. Also I do not curse.
Thanks,
dFRESHb (babybabymonster)

(Repost) Posted Image

TheFluffyChair
  • Minecraft: TheFluffyChair

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

View PostiMineALotoGold, on 14 December 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

In-game Name: ElectricRush
How old are you? 16
What is your timezone(GMT)? -500 est
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? 3pm - 10pm
How long have you played on Killion?: 8 months
What is your current rank (Block)? Elite
Do you have experience with prison servers?:Yes
Do you have experience guarding?: 5945 of AR on Killion
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes
What makes you the best guard applicant?: becuase I am a very exepriced guard, i do the job right and fairly. Most players like me becuase I do the job with no favoutism what so every. that why I belive I should be guard.
What? You ARE a guard.

Posted Image   

gkide
    gkide

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 743 posts
  • Minecraft: gkide
  • Xbox:N/A

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:46 AM

Why is everyone quitting killing...?  :(

GKIDE RULES

GKIDE FOR WARDEN 2013

ACDC997
    ACDC997

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:46 AM

Cegaiga/AppleTarts
D; You were kickass! I'll always remember the time I killed you like 30 times in freeville. You'll be missed, friend.

iMineALotoGold
  • Minecraft: iMineALotoGold

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

Cegaiga/AppleTarts
Ill miss the thousands of times you would run accros B crouching and then troll me 100x over again with swords.
Posted Image

blabzeh
    blabzeh

Carpenter

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Minecraft: blablazzzz

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:48 AM

I think it has been a week since my last app.

In
-game Name: blabz2
How old are you? I am 10.
What is your timezone(GMT)? I think it is eastern time im not good at this stuff
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? In my time i can get on at about 6 hours on weekends (probly longer) and 2-3 hours on week days
How long have you played on Killion?: About 8 months on my main (i quit for a bit so it reset)
What is your current rank (Block)? A block on this account Free on main
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes alot.
Do you have experience guarding?: No but this is a great time to start!
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?:yeah
What makes you the best guard applicant ?: I am 10 so i wouldnt make friends so i cant take sides i will be balance in c-a block if i get guard i will try to go where guards are needed and i hope to get accepted Posted Image I am very nice (if i get mad i will just go afk probly for 5-10 mins to cool down so i dont rage in chat) but i dont get mad alot so dont worryPosted Image

warbleuc
    warbleuc

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 522 posts
  • Minecraft: Lucceh-Lucthebr0

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

View Postwarbleuc, on 13 December 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

This was the rule when I made MY purchase. Starzy even said you could trade IGM for donor/spawner/eggs the day before I made the purchase. Soon after I made the purchase the rules were changed. It's unfair that lucceh is banned, very unfair as he made the purchase a long time ago before the rule was clarified and changed to not being allowed to trade in game money for anything. It's only fair that I should be unbanned because what I did wasn't bannable when I did it. That's all. I cannot believe i'm being banned for what I did even when I did it it wasn't bannable.
Amirite?
Posted Image

gkide
    gkide

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 743 posts
  • Minecraft: gkide
  • Xbox:N/A

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:58 AM

can someone help me my laptop saids missingtex with minecraft.  and makes everyone look white, or something different broken everytime I log in.

GKIDE RULES

GKIDE FOR WARDEN 2013

Ctahb
    Ctahb

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:00 AM

View Postgkide, on 14 December 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

can someone help me my laptop saids missingtex with minecraft.  and makes everyone look white, or something different broken everytime I log in.
Try re installing minecraft because you are missing textures.
Posted Image

Xanadu101

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

Cegaiga/AppleTarts

I'm going to fail Econ in your name, my Ceggy baby. You have my skype still and you better darn well use it.
Xanadu101/Flamedragon08
If you're gonna go to hell, drink it up, you might as well.

IrregularBuilder
  • Minecraft: Waespym

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

View Posttopbunkdd89, on 13 December 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

Hi i wrote a very long suggestion to kdog in game but she was like blah blah blah im busy blah blah blah. So I have finally got around to posting it here. Long story short, the intox faction spawn city is amazing and filled with a ton of buildings. Meanwhile the killion spawn city is baren and was literally worked on for a bit over a week and hasn't been touched since. Therefore I prepose for wardens to make it more populated and give something free players to look at, currently there is a ton of empty space around the town and it just looks terrible. Players could also submit ideas and get their name featured maybe for the name of the building. Because the wardens are so busy banning players and what not i just figured it would be something nice to improve on the server and give people something to do. Also the free map is absolutely ugly and should be cleaned up in wardens free time. For example the ghetto of killion has like 50 bases right next to each other and their all abandoned, its really not that hard to world edit away ulgy square bases anyways! Oh also we should have free cobblestone day where we all get free cobblestone (best idea ever amirite).

Also are these warning things or whatever they are last forever or do they get wiped every week or whatnot?

1) That spawn city wasn't worked on for "a bit over a week"; it was worked on for much longer. Starzy, Mark, and previous wardens chose that spawn city because of they way it was. Plus why build at the spawn town when there's towns to build at, that should be built upon but aren't?

2) Free Players destroyed the map at their freewill. I'm almost sure your included along with everyone else. I don't think Starzy, Mark, and the other wardens should waste their time clean up after your guys messes. Doing a map reset would repeat the destruction process, spawner hogging, lag, and fighting all over again.

Varahdel-
  • Minecraft: IBunkerZz

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

In-game Name: IBunkerZz
How old are you? 15
What is your timezone(GMT)? EST
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? Anytime After 3pm
How long have you played on Killion?: Since Dec. 1st
What is your current rank (Block)? Feesh
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes, Many Experiences
Do you have experience guarding?: Yes, Many Times
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes I Have
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I Think I Am The Best Guard Applicant Because I Don't Know Many People On This Server So I Would Never Pick Sides. I Will Try To Stop The PvP That Happens Around The Blocks. I Can Enforce The Rules While Not Harassing People. I Know Must If Not All The Commands Needed.

Xanadu101

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

View PostIBunkerZz, on 14 December 2012 - 02:22 AM, said:

Just so you know, if you get accepted for guard while you're in Feesh, Blaze, or Ender you would have to leave Prestige and you wouldn't get your money back. If you already know that just ignore this :)
Xanadu101/Flamedragon08

Ctahb
    Ctahb

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:28 AM

View PostIBunkerZz, on 14 December 2012 - 02:22 AM, said:

In-game Name: IBunkerZz
How old are you? 15
What is your timezone(GMT)? EST
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)? Anytime After 3pm
How long have you played on Killion?: Since Dec. 1st
Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes, Many Experiences
Do you have experience guarding?: Yes, Many Times
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?: Yes I Have
What makes you the best guard applicant?: I Think I Am The Best Guard Applicant Because I Don't Know Many People On This Server So I Would Never Pick Sides. I Will Try To Stop The PvP That Happens Around The Blocks. I Can Enforce The Rules While Not Harassing People. I Know Must If Not All The Commands Needed.
How Come You Talk With All Capitol Letters At The Begging Of Every Word?
Posted Image

Xanadu101

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

View Postctobiasrogers, on 14 December 2012 - 02:28 AM, said:

How Come You Talk With All Capitol Letters At The Begging Of Every Word?

cap·i·tol  (kPosted ImagepPosted ImagePosted Image-tl)n.
1. A building or complex of buildings in which a state legislature meets.
2. Capitol The building in Washington, D.C., where the Congress of the United States meets.

Moral of the story: Nobody's perfect.
Xanadu101/Flamedragon08

Micmckenzie

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:52 AM

View PostXanadu101, on 14 December 2012 - 02:41 AM, said:

Moral of the story: Nobody's perfect.

Not to mention begging =/= beginning. xD

YOUNGWYMES

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:01 AM

Delete to soon.
Posted Image

letapr
    letapr

Tree Puncher