103010 replies to this topic

Thuresson
    Thuresson

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • Minecraft: Thuresson32

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

I'm going inactive untill "some" people grow up and realize this is a videogame and stop cryin over it.
And maybe i shouldn't become friends with all these new players >.>

"It doesn't matter what you know, It matters how you use what you know"

| Twitter | My server |

Register or log in to remove.

Thybring123

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

In-game Name: Thybring
Who were you banned by? I didn't say. Sorry Posted Image
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) 13/11/2012 10:31 a.m
What was the ban reason? For using the X-Ray mod.
Do you admit fault? Yes, I honestly do. It was completely my own fault.Posted Image
What was your current rank (Block)?: I was in the B-Block. (I came to the B-Block legit)
Why should you be unbanned? This is the first time, I've ever used X-Ray, and I only used it for 30 min. before getting banned. I was just so frustrated, because I lost a lot of legit Gold and Diamond by getting killed. But I see now, that it's just how a Prison Server is. And I realise that I wouldn't fell good with myself if I cheat to get ranked up.
Any other information: I really love this server, and I really hope that I can be allowed to get back. I completely understand if this get denied, but this server is SO much fun. Please, you can turn me back to C and clean my Money and Inventory, it would be fair, I just want to get unbanned. Thanks

Xanadu101

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

View PostNoCreativity, on 13 November 2012 - 03:50 AM, said:

Wait so the guard wanted to fight another guard in the same clan even though the clans friendly fire would be off...Logic!

I know from the guard fighting event (and more importantly Jordan stabbing me in the back and slaying me before I could put my kit back on over and over again) that guards can turn off their own friendly fire. Or at least they could that day.
Xanadu101/Flamedragon08
If you're gonna go to hell, drink it up, you might as well.

MattMcIntosh
    MattMcIntosh

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1177 posts
  • Minecraft: MattMcIntosh

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

View PostSpencerWencer, on 13 November 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

-
Ban Request:  pizzaplanetguy
Reason: Glitching high onto the swords in A Block
Proof:  [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UE2MG.png[/IMG

This actually happened to me the other day. I was hit with a knockback II sword while right in front of the sword thing. Not necessarily hacks.

Selling domain matvor.com  <--Gets hundreds of players a day

$100

Markillion

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

View PostThybring123, on 13 November 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

In-game Name: Thybring
Who were you banned by? I didn't say. Sorry Posted Image
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) 13/11/2012 10:31 a.m
What was the ban reason? For using the X-Ray mod.
Do you admit fault? Yes, I honestly do. It was completely my own fault.Posted Image
What was your current rank (Block)?: I was in the B-Block. (I came to the B-Block legit)
Why should you be unbanned? This is the first time, I've ever used X-Ray, and I only used it for 30 min. before getting banned. I was just so frustrated, because I lost a lot of legit Gold and Diamond by getting killed. But I see now, that it's just how a Prison Server is. And I realise that I wouldn't fell good with myself if I cheat to get ranked up.
Any other information: I really love this server, and I really hope that I can be allowed to get back. I completely understand if this get denied, but this server is SO much fun. Please, you can turn me back to C and clean my Money and Inventory, it would be fair, I just want to get unbanned. Thanks
Appeal denied.
You can purchase an account unlock at http://bit.ly/killion-shop to have your account unbanned.

Evolution Gaming's Servers: Killion Detention Center | Incrypto | Darkwind Realms

VCtheDerp

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

View Postthuresson98, on 13 November 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

I'm going inactive untill "some" people grow up and realize this is a videogame and stop cryin over it.
And maybe i shouldn't become friends with all these new players >.>

Thur no D:

Posted Image

Quote me if you'd like a response. || Rules are over here if you don't know them.

Posted Image

Starzeh
    Starzeh

Ghast Hunter

• Retired Staff
  • 2640 posts
  • Minecraft: Starzy
  • Xbox:MsStarzeh

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

View PostMcJ00mad, on 13 November 2012 - 02:54 PM, said:

In-game Name: j00mad
Who were you banned by? I don't know who banned me.
When were you banned?(DateandApprox time,use-5GMT) 12/11/2012 9:58 Pm Est
What was the ban reason? I was banned for using X-ray. Posted Image
Do you admit fault? I do admit it was my fault entirely.
What was your current rank (Block)?: My current rank is B-Block.
Why should you be unbanned? This was my first time using X-ray, but I won't use it ever again in this server or any other servers.
Any other information: I LOVE this server. I just wish I didn't use X-ray. But you can reset me entirely and bring me back to C-Block. I would LOVE to get a unban. This is my favorite server that I ever played.

Appeal denied.
You can purchase an account unlock at http://bit.ly/killion-shop to retrieve your account.

View Postfiredragon102, on 13 November 2012 - 04:58 AM, said:

In-game name: firedragon102
Date and time you were banned (include time zone): 1:00am central timezone 11/11/2012
Who were you banned by?: my friend said it was a chatbot, guard or admin
What server were you banned on? Killion Detention server
What was the reason for your ban?: Suicide Spam
Do you admit fault?: No, my friend took my computer and spammed the chatlog with /suicide while i was in the bathroom.
Why should you be unbanned? my friend did this.  i'm not going to beg, i'd just like it if you'd un ban me from the server

Appeal denied.
You (or your friend) can purchase an account unlock at http://bit.ly/killion-shop to retrieve your account.

View Postjscoyotes7, on 12 November 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

In-game Name:Jscoyotes7
Who were you banned by?dont know
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) ocoteber 21
What was the ban reason?adverisment
Do you admit fault?yes
What was your current rank (Block)?:free i dont want to lose it
Why should you be unbanned?i love this server i am free so i dont want to restart
Any other information:my friend asked me do u want to play on a diffrent server i said the name of it and got baned. plz unban i am realy mad that i cant play on it, every other servers are bad, this one is fun and awesome

Appeal denied. You gave the IP of another server which is advertising.
You can purchase an account unlock at http://bit.ly/killion-shop to retrieve your account.

View PostxXDragonHuntahXx, on 12 November 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

In-game Name: xXDragonHuntahXx
Who were you banned: I Dont know
When were you banned? (12 and 11 time, use -5GMT) 12 Nov 2012 Time I Dont Know .
What was the ban reason: x-Ray
Do you admit fault ? <---------------- this one too
What was your current rank (A)?:  <------------- this one
Why should you be unbanned Becous I dont use x-ray I Just mined and suddenly i got banned For X-ray. I Voted A lot and Played a lot And I play whit friends on this server so i Hope I got UnBannedPosted Image.
Any other information: Why sould i use x-ray if i am a A blocker. I got a Pickaxe Whit fortune unbreaking(2) And effeci(2) So May it looks like it was x-ray But I mined So fast. And I click random. I am whit freinds on this servr so I dont wanna get Banned For x-ray or what ever reason I am just playing for fun thats it. I only use Rei's minimap (I realy dont use X-Ray) And it is the only server where i am going online I love the server it Always busy So there is Most of the time a Joke Posted Image (Pleas Unban me)

I have already denied your appeal.

View Postcarson5067674, on 12 November 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

In-game Name: Carson5067674
Who were you banned by?  starzy
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) 11/2 i think around 4:00
What was the ban reason? Xray
Do you admit fault? ya
What was your current rank (Block)?: B
Why should you be unbanned? If i get unbanned, i promise this will never happen again. i will delete my xray tecture pack and never use it.
Any other information: Please read Posted Image

Appeal denied.

Click that for updates and random rambling!

MattMcIntosh
    MattMcIntosh

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1177 posts
  • Minecraft: MattMcIntosh

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostAppleMan88, on 13 November 2012 - 02:04 AM, said:

Reporting: Speed Hacks

IGN: Elite_Sniperz

http://imgur.com/Innth

You can see the peices of the ground which are only made when sprinting. He is not moving, looking in his virtual chest.

Sometimes when the server lags, everyone who is sprinting looks like this. You kinda need a video to prove sprint hacking.

Selling domain matvor.com  <--Gets hundreds of players a day

$100

McJ00mad
    McJ00mad

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

But, I won't do it again! Please this server is the best! That I ever played. :'(

Xanadu101

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

View PostMattMcIntosh, on 13 November 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

This actually happened to me the other day. I was hit with a knockback II sword while right in front of the sword thing. Not necessarily hacks.

SO THAT is how csf did it. I'd been wondering that for weeks now.
Xanadu101/Flamedragon08
If you're gonna go to hell, drink it up, you might as well.

Thuresson
    Thuresson

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • Minecraft: Thuresson32

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

View PostXanadu101, on 13 November 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

SO THAT is how csf did it. I'd been wondering that for weeks now.
I did it better lol.

"It doesn't matter what you know, It matters how you use what you know"

| Twitter | My server |

Quiz15
    Quiz15

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 297 posts
  • Minecraft: Quiz(Master)15

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

Wardens, I would like to bring this to your attention:

Yesterday I was playing on killion, everything was fine till someone joined a clan named: Ku Klux Clan.
For those who don't know what the Ku Klux Clan is in real life:

"Ku Klux Klan, often abbreviated KKK and informally known as the Klan, is the name of three distinct past and present far-right organizations in the United States, which have advocated extremist reactionary currents such as white supremacy, white nationalism, and anti-immigration, historically expressed through terrorism

Killion is a place where I think no discriminations of religion or personal radical ideas should be mentioned. There is a personal life to do that.
I would like to get this clan disabled or get the leader banned. This is not something that should be brought to killion!

Thank you for your consideration, Quiz15

Prove:http://imgur.com/noqBl

"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."

lolboy324

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

what do you mean "buy and unlock" to get unbanned?
-MCISAWESOME444

Timskwah
  • Minecraft: Timskwah
  • Xbox:TR4SEN

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

View PostQuiz15, on 13 November 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Wardens, I would like to bring this to your attention:

Yesterday I was playing on killion, everything was fine till someone joined a clan named: Ku Klux Clan.
For those who don't know what the Ku Klux Clan is in real life:

"Ku Klux Klan, often abbreviated KKK and informally known as the Klan, is the name of three distinct past and present far-right organizations in the United States, which have advocated extremist reactionary currents such as white supremacy, white nationalism, and anti-immigration, historically expressed through terrorism

Killion is a place where I think no religions or personal ideas should be mentioned. There is a personal life to do that.
I would like to get this clan disabled or get the leader banned. This is not something that should be brought to killion!

Thank you for your consideration, Quiz15

Prove:http://imgur.com/noqBl

humanity just reached a whole new depth
hope they get removed ASAP
http://www.minecraft...lowed-factions/
Awesome server that i amowner off Clicky clicky :D

danio888
    danio888

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 550 posts
  • Minecraft: danio888

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

In-game Name: danio888
Who were you banned by? Don't know. Probably a warden. It was months and months ago.
When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) Sometime around summer last year.
What was the ban reason? Not sure again.
Do you admit fault? Yes, it was most likely my fault. All I see when I try to join again is "The ban hammer has spoken!", the default ban message.
What was your current rank (Block)?: Not sure, probably B- or A-block.
Why should you be unbanned? I am a responsible and mature player. I've been contributing a lot to the community from the time I was banned until now, when I recently got into more survival and prison servers.
Any other information: I'm not sure why I was banned. Sorry. It was a long time ago, and I don't quite remember.

Posted Image

A new server in the Iron Cross Server Network! Join, diamond, and vote for us!

CakeRaider
  • Minecraft: CakeRaider

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

View PostQuiz15, on 13 November 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Killion is a place where I think no religions or personal ideas should be mentioned. There is a personal life to do that.
No personal ideas? Isn't 90% of the conversations on Killion based on personal ideas? I agree with the clan being removed and it shouldn't be allowed, but you might wanna rephrase that :P

Posted Image

iMineALotoGold
  • Minecraft: iMineALotoGold

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

View PostNoCreativity, on 13 November 2012 - 03:50 AM, said:

Wait so the guard wanted to fight another guard in the same clan even though the clans friendly fire would be off...Logic!

/clan ff allow
Guard Fight event with Skyblu10
Posted Image

hipu
    hipu

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Minecraft: hipufiamiumi
  • Xbox:hipufiamiumi

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

**H4xz0r report**

Caught someothernick xraying in starzy pen sandstone mine pretty much right infront of me, pix at http://imgur.com/a/SwGXl
H
e said he was finding them with chunk loading bugs relogging, but he didn't relog once that I could see.
IGN was exactly "someothernick"

-hipu
Posted Image

Timskwah
  • Minecraft: Timskwah
  • Xbox:TR4SEN

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

View Posthipu, on 13 November 2012 - 08:34 PM, said:

**H4xz0r report**

Caught someothernick xraying in starzy pen sandstone mine pretty much right infront of me, pix at http://imgur.com/a/SwGXl
H
e said he was finding them with chunk loading bugs relogging, but he didn't relog once that I could see.
IGN was exactly "someothernick"

-hipu

nice find

(off topic)
gave you an internet :P
http://www.minecraft...lowed-factions/
Awesome server that i amowner off Clicky clicky :D

Quiz15
    Quiz15

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 297 posts
  • Minecraft: Quiz(Master)15

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

View Postcatcatdog4, on 13 November 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

No personal ideas? Isn't 90% of the conversations on Killion based on personal ideas? I agree with the clan being removed and it shouldn't be allowed, but you might wanna rephrase that :P

Your're right, I made an adjustment ;)

"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."