Customize your Inventory!!!
I will not Update to the weekly Pre-Releases because it would to many work do make new Versions! (but you can try older Versions)
Now you can customize you inventory!
You can change the inventory size, the crafting-grid and you can have furnaces is your inventory!
Here are some Videos:
Minecraft 1.3.1 Info: I don't know if I can do update to 1.3.1 because of the SMP in SSP but I will work on it!
--> I tried to do this but I don't know anythiong about SMP modding. So I uploaded my source hereso that someone can update this mod (I hope ). If someone made this please contact me so that I can post the Thread-Link on this Page! (Read the readme.txt in the ZIP)
WARNING: When you quit the game without pressing "Save and quit to title" your inventory could be deleted!!!
- You need ModLoader!!! (since Version 1.0.0#4)
- Attention: The content of the additional slots will be deleted when you're not using this mod!!!
- If you change the inventory size in the GUI the additional ItemStacks will thrown out of your inventory as drops!
How to install?
- Fixed the bug that the Furnaces were deleted when you died. Now the Items in the furnaces drop out of you
- Fixed the bug that the Inventory size resets after you died.
- Fixed a save-bug - the furnaces had not saved correctly - now it's perfectly
- Now if you don't have furnaces activated the performance is a bit better because the furnaces does not update now if they are deactivated.
1.2.5 #1 -> Update to Minecraft 1.2.5
1.2.4 #1 -> Update to Minecraft 1.2.4
- Fixed the save-problem. Now every slot will be saved
- Fixed the graphic bug with the head that comes with 1.2.3 #1
1.2.3 #1 -> Update to Minecraft 1.2.3
- added furnaces back
- better Inventory-Settings GUI
TooManyItems - Fix (only for 1.0)
"8 Slot Furnaces!" - Fix (only for 1.0)
Installing fixes: The fixes have to be installed after the original files!!!
Please don't forgot to comment
If you would make a donation... this would be very cool