• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Rafnel
    Rafnel

Carpenter

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:39 PM

So I was mining in a WELL LIT cave of mine and I turn around to get another patch of ores, when suddenly, there's an enderman standing right there. I didn't want him walking around in my cave (BTW, how does a monster spawn in a place that is well lit???) so I attacked him, and he teleported. I backed myself in a corner so he could only teleport into my line of sight. After a couple of minutes of him not returning, I left the cave and looked around outside. Where is the enderman??? He teleported and left! I heard that sometimes enderman do this, they teleport away and 30 minutes later they're back behind you when you think they're all gone. Is this a glitch and he actually de-spawned or is he waiting?
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

SPAMSHOK
  • Minecraft: SpamShok

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:41 PM

Posted Image
http://www.minecraft...a#entry16513903
A new RP server, with new ideas, and an increased level of fun!

Crackerblk

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:42 PM

BEHIND YOU!!!

Posted Image

huntingfurbys
  • Minecraft: huntingfurbys

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:42 PM

I am sure he has despawned if you left your cave. If you are really worried about it, log out and log back in. That resets all hostile mob locations. Please upvote this if I helped you! :)

Nath99 said:

9000 damage dealt to Nath99's eyes
Nath99 is Blind
Nath99 is weakened
Nath99 will not be able to perform complex motor skills

purehero1
  • Minecraft: purehero

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:43 PM

I bet he is gone lol don't worry. Mojang hasn't put in endermen properly and they aren't working the way they should.

metalman11ty1
  • Minecraft: metalman11ty1

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:44 PM

View PostSPAMSHOK, on 25 October 2011 - 05:41 PM, said:

Posted Image
lmfao that made my day :D

Ocelot60
    Ocelot60

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4852 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:56 PM

Scared? Minecraft is no scary- OMG CHICKEN D:

Abreviyat
  • Minecraft: Shadieus

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

There's a button in the menu called the difficulty setting. Click it until it says peaceful and then lock yourself in an obsidian shack for a few days.
Posted Image

NukeFly
    NukeFly

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Minecraft: NukeFly

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:29 PM

"Nuke them from the Orbit"
God damn i laughed!
There is a plus right under.
Test it by clicking on it!

FLuke01
    FLuke01

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:26 PM

Everypony except Fluttershy and RD is best pony (They are overrated).
Team fortress 2: I make noobs my bitches.

Aerarius
    Aerarius

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1032 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:54 PM

View PostOcelot60, on 25 October 2011 - 06:56 PM, said:

Scared? Minecraft is no scary- OMG CHICKEN D:

Waaaaaaaaaa minecrafts so scary xD jokes

TheFG10
    TheFG10

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:34 PM

DO IT FAGGOT
If you use a bed in the Aether, you get free diamonds!
My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.c...re?feature=mhee

Jack741258

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:39 PM

I am sure he has despawned if you left your cave. If you are really worried about it, log out and log back in. That resets all hostile mob locations. Please upvote this if I helped you!

One time I saw a creeper outside of my house. I logged out, logged back in, and he was inside my house.

zoneslash
  • Minecraft: zoneslash

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:41 PM

View PostRafnel, on 25 October 2011 - 05:39 PM, said:

So I was mining in a WELL LIT cave of mine and I turn around to get another patch of ores, when suddenly, there's an enderman standing right there. I didn't want him walking around in my cave (BTW, how does a monster spawn in a place that is well lit???) so I attacked him, and he teleported. I backed myself in a corner so he could only teleport into my line of sight. After a couple of minutes of him not returning, I left the cave and looked around outside. Where is the enderman??? He teleported and left! I heard that sometimes enderman do this, they teleport away and 30 minutes later they're back behind you when you think they're all gone. Is this a glitch and he actually de-spawned or is he waiting?

I've occasionally had spelunking sessions where i've lit up caves only to have all kinds of mobs fall through small holes scattered around the ceilings of the caves from caves above the one i was exploring, this might be why you had an enderman in your face.

As for the teleporting, an enderman will by default, when you've looked at him, try to teleport behind you to attack, but when your back is against a wall he may try to teleport behind-above or behind-below you and thus end up in another cave, aboveground, or in water(and they die from water)

If you want to know of the secret anti-enderman-weapon-of-doom, get to know your local bucket supplier and ask a mermaid if you may borrow some of her tears, if you get my drift ;)
You don't have what it takes to beat The Indivisible Challenge
do you?