Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Creepypasta Maps

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

VenomBlood4
  • Minecraft: VenomBlood4

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:06 PM

Hey guys, Maacleadin here. In my 'Encounter' Series, I have had a good Image of the map scened. It is a map with a Mansion, cavern system, and more to come as I write.

Well I have been planning, and for those who are actually interested in my series, I am planning to make a map (Into which will take forever until 1. the series is over, or 2. Summer) of 'Encounter'. I will forge everything to Image, burn the house, write, customize the netherrealm, and so-forth.

Note to Users that this is a PLAN and may not be comprimized and worked on. But whoever thinks I should make the map, feel free to make a like. If I get Ten/over likes before December, the plan will be researched and plotted.

I am going to have links to pages for those who don't like to search:
The Encounter Series
Maacleadin's Mod Page

And to come, enjoy some tea and have a jolly good day!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

HighPelapalo_o

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:28 PM

View PostVenomBlood4, on 24 October 2011 - 06:06 PM, said:

Hey guys, Maacleadin here. In my 'Encounter' Series, I have had a good Image of the map scened. It is a map with a Mansion, cavern system, and more to come as I write.

Well I have been planning, and for those who are actually interested in my series, I am planning to make a map (Into which will take forever until 1. the series is over, or 2. Summer) of 'Encounter'. I will forge everything to Image, burn the house, write, customize the netherrealm, and so-forth.

Note to Users that this is a PLAN and may not be comprimized and worked on. But whoever thinks I should make the map, feel free to make a like. If I get Ten/over likes before December, the plan will be researched and plotted.

I am going to have links to pages for those who don't like to search:
The Encounter Series
Maacleadin's Mod Page

And to come, enjoy some tea and have a jolly good day!
Pictures would be great...