Updated 11/6/12 for Minecraft 1.4.2
This is SuperMarioCraft, a 16x16 texture pack inspired solely by the game Super Mario World. Nearly everything that isn't a default texture has been taken from this game with only very minor edits.
The goal of this pack is to be, unlike a couple other Mario texture packs...
- Consistent to a single Mario game
- Kept up-to-date with Minecraft updates
- As honest to the game's textures as my standards require
- To make use of my water and lava animations, either download MCPatcher and select "HD Textures"; or just use the OptiFine mod, which supports HD textures automatically (fire animation and improved water/lava coming soon!)
- Pixel art-friendly wools are now default. To use the original exclamation wools, open the zip with your favourite archive manager and rename terrain.png to something else for safe-keeping. Then rename terrain_altwool.png to terrain.png to make use of the nonstandard wools.
If you want to support this pack with a banner in your signature, just use this!
Insert this image: http://i.imgur.com/rUXLF.png Then select it, choose the "link" button in the editor, and apply this link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/728914-16x13212w34b-supermariocraft-texture-pack/
If you like this texture pack, you should totally check out these as well: