Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Cannot log in

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Cyanlime
  • Minecraft: Cyanlime

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:04 AM

Guys, this just started a few minute ago, but I can't log into MineCraft, as I recieve a "Can't connect to minecraft.net" error. I can't get to minecraft.net in my browser either.
Is anyone else recieving this error? Is there a solution? If you can help at all, please reply.

Thanks, -Hyperpulse.

Register or log in to remove.

K-Shadow
    K-Shadow

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:47 AM

Right now I can't login either, and the site barely loads for me the past few days since Notch's server move. =/

TheGuardian001

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:50 AM

http://www.downforev...m/minecraft.net

soul4hdwn

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:41 PM

bump because i get a "log in failed" ONLY using the .exe method of getting minecraft to run.  the website is fine and logs in properly.

moosethehawk

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:45 PM

same problem going on for me =(

Voltage27

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:58 PM

Yep, login is down. FFS get something right notch.
Stay safe, kids, and don't ever mine straight down.
[n00b =] Voltage
http://www.noobgroup.com

Horrible
    Horrible

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:23 AM

The same thing's been happening to me ever since he switched to the UK-based server.

I can (kinda) connect to the website, but it always takes 3+ minutes to load to this: (image)

The WoM classic client comes up with the "cannot retrieve server list" message, and the alpha client either says that it cannot connect, or it directly loads into offline mode.

This is ONLY on my Windows installation; my Ubuntu partition connects fine, and other computers on the same network work fine too.

My ISP is Time Warner Cable (Road Runner), and I use COMODO's secure DNS service, if that could possibly have anything to do with it.