Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article


[1.8][32X32] Gerudoku Faithful

gerudoku faithful [v5.4]

  • Please log in to reply
978 replies to this topic

#401

sn0wbreeze
  • Location: The Universe

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

Would you mine if you allow me to port this over to Minecraft - Pocket Edition?


Would you mine if you allow me to port this over to Minecraft - Pocket Edition?


Posted Image


Register or log in to remove.

#402

Dangeresque486

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

View Postsn0wbreeze, on 03 November 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Would you mine if you allow me to port this over to Minecraft - Pocket Edition?

You can if you want, but just make sure to credit me and everyone I credited

Edit: and post a link to the first page of this thread.

Edit2: Don't use adfly or anything like it and do not try to make money off of it.

Posted Image


Posted Image


#403

Dangeresque486

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

I've been working on the armor color A bit more, I will try to release it when 1.4.4 comes out.

Posted Image


Posted Image


#404

Mattrius
    Mattrius

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 36 posts
  • Minecraft: Mattrius

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

View PostDangeresque486, on 06 November 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

I've been working on the armor color A bit more, I will try to release it when 1.4.4 comes out.

You are a legend, Dangeresque. Also, therpotion effect icon in the character menu for the Wither effect is missing, just another minor thing I forgot to tell you about. Good luck with the armour colours! Posted Image

EDIT: Why does my signature never work... I copied it exactly from the first page of this post... Posted Image
[url="http://www.minecraft...5/Gerudoku.jpg"][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45995185/Gerudoku.jpg[/img][/url]

#405

Dangeresque486

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

View PostMattrius, on 09 November 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

You are a legend, Dangeresque. Also, therpotion effect icon in the character menu for the Wither effect is missing, just another minor thing I forgot to tell you about. Good luck with the armour colours! Posted Image

EDIT: Why does my signature never work... I copied it exactly from the first page of this post... Posted Image
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/727899-10011w50a32x32-gerudoku-faithful/%20%20http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45995185/Gerudoku.jpg"][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45995185/Gerudoku.jpg[/img][/url]
This one should work.

Edit: I forgot about the wither potion effect thing I will get working on that.

Posted Image


Posted Image


#406

LRockZZZ
    LRockZZZ

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

Nice!!!

#407

TC_Concept
  • Location: Quebec, Canada
  • Minecraft: TC_Concept

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

View PostDangeresque486, on 06 November 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

I've been working on the armor color A bit more, I will try to release it when 1.4.4 comes out.

Sounds great :D I really love the texture pack, been using it for months! thanks for updating it fast, you're a real artist :)

Posted Image


#408

cdwoods1
    cdwoods1

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:51 AM

can i use your pack as a place holder and make my own with it? Also when it's more then half done can i post it on pmc?

#409

Dangeresque486

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

View PostTC_Concept, on 11 November 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

Sounds great Posted Image I really love the texture pack, been using it for months! thanks for updating it fast, you're a real artist Posted Image


I'm glad you like it.


View Postcdwoods1, on 12 November 2012 - 05:51 AM, said:

can i use your pack as a place holder and make my own with it? Also when it's more then half done can i post it on pmc?
No, You should probably just use the default pack for place holders.

Posted Image


Posted Image


#410

James11130

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

The texture for pigzombie is messed up for me like really bad.

The face is on the arms.

The body is on the head.

The legs is on the back.

And the back is on the legs.

#411

Dangeresque486

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

View PostJames11130, on 12 November 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

The texture for pigzombie is messed up for me like really bad.

The face is on the arms.

The body is on the head.

The legs is on the back.

And the back is on the legs.
you did use MCPatcher or install Optifine right?

Edit: Never mind they are messed up I'll get fixing that.

Edit2: my Dropbox account may go down in a minute the, and main download doesn't have the fix yet.

Posted Image


Posted Image


#412

cdwoods1
    cdwoods1

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:39 AM

ok :( how do u change a default to 32x32 anyways?

ok :(. one question. how do u make a  default 32x32?

#413

Dangeresque486

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

View Postcdwoods1, on 13 November 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

ok Posted Image how do u change a default to 32x32 anyways?

ok Posted Image. one question. how do u make a  default 32x32?
you could use Gimp to scale the Image to the correct size.

Posted Image


Posted Image


#414

sn0wbreeze
  • Location: The Universe

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:11 AM

View PostDangeresque486, on 03 November 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

You can if you want, but just make sure to credit me and everyone I credited

Edit: and post a link to the first page of this thread.

Edit2: Don't use adfly or anything like it and do not try to make money off of it.
Ok, Just need 2 work on the gui_blocks, will add link when finish.

Posted Image


#415

Yreme99
    Yreme99

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Is there a way to fix the fact that:
a) Netherrack is water
b )Pumpikins have water and fire on them at the same time
c) Stairs also have a water/fire mixture
I really like this pack and I would like to fix these problems.

#416

Dangeresque486

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

View PostYreme99, on 16 November 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

Is there a way to fix the fact that:
a) Netherrack is water
b )Pumpikins have water and fire on them at the same time
c) Stairs also have a water/fire mixture
I really like this pack and I would like to fix these problems.
READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.

Posted Image


Posted Image


#417

Sunaku_Niwa

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:28 AM

just attempted to install the pack in 1.4.4 and the gui changed for none block items but all block items an blocks themselves did not change from the default texture pack

#418

Mattrius
    Mattrius

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 36 posts
  • Minecraft: Mattrius

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

View PostSunaku_Niwa, on 18 November 2012 - 08:28 AM, said:

just attempted to install the pack in 1.4.4 and the gui changed for none block items but all block items an blocks themselves did not change from the default texture pack

What he said, the texturepack is just Vanilla, what's doing on, Dangeresque?
[url="http://www.minecraft...5/Gerudoku.jpg"][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45995185/Gerudoku.jpg[/img][/url]

#419

Dangeresque486

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

View PostMattrius, on 18 November 2012 - 02:52 PM, said:

What he said, the texturepack is just Vanilla, what's doing on, Dangeresque?
I'll figure it out while i'm adding the colored armor.

Edit: my computer is trying to delete it again.

Edit2: The alternate link is fixed and it has colored armor.

Posted Image


Posted Image


#420

sn0wbreeze
  • Location: The Universe

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

I just finished making the port of Gerudoku Faithful for Minecraft PE(Except GUI Blocks, cause my Minecraft Account got hacked)
Click here!
I had to edit some textures for the Nether Reactor and other stuff.

Posted Image