• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Faithful 32x32 Pack [UPDATE:OCELOT, TWO CATS, NEW SAPLINGS, CTM!] (1.7)

• Please log in to reply
10059 replies to this topic

JBay
    JBay

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:46 AM

Update please?  :D

Register or log in to remove.

unisol4150

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:27 AM

Please update it for 1.4, my in-game clock is purple..... any ideas why?  :Pig:

Posted Image

Vattic
    Vattic

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 794 posts
  • Minecraft: Vattic

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:10 PM

Update Time

My main goal today was to get this pack working with beta 1.4 so I have included the new wolf skins, the new cookie item, and the new particles. Sadly I can't find a wolf in game right now for a screenshot. Someone want to take a shot?

Special thanks to Yhcal for these shots B).
Posted Image
Posted Image

On the topic of smooth stone, bedrock, and the ores you'll be glad to hear I've made a sheet of alternative tiles so you can pick and choose. I'll likely be adding more to this collection. I have also replaced the smooth stone and bedrock with less blurry and more faithful ones.

Posted Image

I'm still not sure which to include in the main pack as it seems you are all pretty divided on which is better. Hopefully this is a happy compromise.

Download pack

Posted Image

Sebax said:

i just realized that the very first update "Nov 14 2010:Items, particles, sign texture." was on my birthday
Happy coincidence :D.

OscarAriel said:

Just be sure to remember this: "If it's not broken don't fix it"
I'd agree except that I received requests to change it and got completely mixed feedback. It's cool though; I kind of expected this.

Thanks again everyone for the support and feedback; It's much appreciated.

Posted Image
A double resolution graphics pack that stays faithful to the originals.

Yhcal
    Yhcal

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:31 PM

I hope these are some decent shots of the wolf for you.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Vattic
    Vattic

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:44 PM

Thanks Yhcal :SSSS:. Hope you don't mind but I've added two of them to both the OP and my last post.

Posted Image

Marken4
    Marken4

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:55 PM

I really think you could've put more work into the wolves

Yhcal
    Yhcal

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:57 PM

I'm glad I could help, use them as you want.

Nonno
    Nonno

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:04 PM

Vattic

how do i get the other alternatives of bedrock,smootstone and so on in to the game? where can i download all the alternetives,or do i need to cut them in?

Vattic
    Vattic

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:07 PM

Marken4 said:

I really think you could've put more work into the wolves
I'm perfectly happy to tweak them. Can you elaborate? Keep in mind that I'm yet to see one in any of my worlds.

Yhcal said:

I'm glad I could help, use them as you want.
Cool.

Nonno said:

how do i get the other alternatives of bedrock,smootstone and so on in to the game? where can i download all the alternetives,or do i need to cut them in?
You'll have to copy and paste. Keeping lots of separate terrain files with each possible combination of alternative tiles would be impractical.

Posted Image

WeirdGuy

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:19 PM

This texture pack is full of win, it is my favorite!
Cry some more! BWAHAHAHAHA!
Squidwards Suicide, this story is worth the read.

Whiplashr
    Whiplashr

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Minecraft: Whiplashr

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:46 PM

Thank you for taking the time to make all the alternative stone versions. That will be useful!

Nonno
    Nonno

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:32 PM

can i just ask you where i can find those terrain.pngs?

Picada
    Picada

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:33 PM

I got some wolf pictures if you want em
Im a huge fan of your texture pack so always happy to help
the forum says the board quota has been reached and wont let me upload so where dya want em?
"If you die you're completely happy and your soul somewhere lives on. I'm not afraid of dying. Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope I've got."
Kurt Cobain, 1994

Sebax
    Sebax

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:39 PM

Vattic wich of the stone textures are the ones that you used previous zombuster's? was it The Default x2 titled?

-edit, Before you tweaked the wool and sponge

Vattic
    Vattic

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:21 PM

News

I just realised that I had added the wrong terrain.png in the last update so it might be worth downloading again. For those unhappy with the wolf texture: I've been making some tweaks, just small details really. For anyone interested here's a preview. Feedback would be appreciated.

Posted Image

Picada said:

the forum says the board quota has been reached and wont let me upload so where dya want em?
I've already got two on the front page so I don't really need any but thanks all the same. I really need to find one in game so I can tweak the texture and check it in game regularly.

Nonno said:

can i just ask you where i can find those tarrain.pngs?
All the files you might want are in the downloads section of the OP. If you mean the terrain files for the alternate smooth stone then you'll have to copy and paste them yourself.

Sebax said:

Vattic wich of the stone textures are the ones that you used previous zombuster's? was it The Default x2 titled?
You're looking for the x2 tiled. It's the one I like best too, I think smooth stone looks fine tiled.

Thanks for all the comments.

Posted Image

Picada
    Picada

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:02 PM

Vattic said:

News

I just realised that I had added the wrong terrain.png in the last update so it might be worth downloading again. For those unhappy with the wolf texture: I've been making some tweaks, just small details really. For anyone interested here's a preview. Feedback would be appreciated.

Posted Image

Picada said:

I've already got two on the front page so I don't really need any but thanks all the same. I really need to find one in game so I can tweak the texture and check it in game regularly.

Nonno said:

can i just ask you where i can find those tarrain.pngs?
All the files you might want are in the downloads section of the OP. If you mean the terrain files for the alternate smooth stone then you'll have to copy and paste them yourself.

Sebax said:

You're looking for the x2 tiled. It's the one I like best too, I think smooth stone looks fine tiled.

Thanks for all the comments.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4ZLX60KY this is my world i have four in a dog house nearby if you wanna use it :Diamond:
if theres anyway i can help please let me know
"If you die you're completely happy and your soul somewhere lives on. I'm not afraid of dying. Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope I've got."
Kurt Cobain, 1994

CodofMC
    CodofMC

Portal Expert

• Members
  • 5382 posts
  • Minecraft: NannerManCan

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:19 AM

Hi, this texture pack is great but I can't seem to get it to work with the latest beta version of MCPatcher.  So I was just wondering if anybody here could provide any  feedback and maybe help me a little.

TheFieldZy said:

Nobody's perfect, so neither is Hannah Montana Linux, but it's pretty great.

BC_Programming on Operating Systems said:

They all suck. They just suck differently. Sort of like prostitutes.

paganjames

Posted 02 April 2011 - 01:17 AM

CodofMC said:

Hi, this texture pack is great but I can't seem to get it to work with the latest beta version of MCPatcher.  So I was just wondering if anybody here could provide any  feedback and maybe help me a little.

Follow the instructions exactly. That's it. Worked for me.

PortalFanDude
  • Minecraft: PortalFanDude

Posted 02 April 2011 - 02:52 AM

Would be epic if you make a 64x64 pack :D but other than that
DIAMONDS FOR YOU
:D  :SSSS:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:
When people ask me "plz" because it's shorter than "please" I feel perfectly justified to say "no" because it's shorter than "yes"

snoball66

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:16 AM

That's a very nice texture pack you've got there, Lewith... SSSssssSSSSSsssSSSSssSs...  :Sheep: