Kyle Crafty
    Kyle Crafty

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1101 posts
  • Minecraft: Kyle_Crafty

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:53 AM

ONLY WORKS WHEN PLACED IN THE JAR!!!

English translation of the enchanting table. Yes, it's a swap of images however if you place it in the texture folder IT DOES NOT WORK! It HAS to be placed in the .jar. It is then compatible with all texture packs (the floating letters might be SGA with a texture pack but the enchanting table text will be translated)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

How to install:
Move the folders into the jar

-Copyright removed because it is not my intellectual property-

Register or log in to remove.

Rorato
    Rorato

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:00 AM

I would include a "How to Install" portion to this.

My YouTube: XRoratoX

Kyle Crafty
    Kyle Crafty

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1101 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:05 AM

View PostRorato, on 19 October 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

I would include a "How to Install" portion to this.
Just move the folders into your jar :)

ChE_clarinetist

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:09 AM

A clear installation instructions in the OP is good to have, but more importantly is a licensing statement/terms of use (see the announcement by Beltir) unless you want your thread to be deleted.

Kyle Crafty
    Kyle Crafty

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1101 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:14 AM

View PostChE_clarinetist, on 19 October 2011 - 04:09 AM, said:

A clear installation instructions in the OP is good to have, but more importantly is a licensing statement/terms of use (see the announcement by Beltir) unless you want your thread to be deleted.

Done :)

DanShu15

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:11 AM

throwing a copyright and an adfly link up to something thats just renaming a png file and has been posted on youtube since 1.9.1 seems pretty shady to me.

^just one of many video's showing that you didn't make anything.

Kyle Crafty
    Kyle Crafty

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1101 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:15 AM

View PostDanShu15, on 19 October 2011 - 07:11 AM, said:

throwing a copyright and an adfly link up to something thats just renaming a png file and has been posted on youtube since 1.9.1 seems pretty shady to me.

^just one of many video's showing that you didn't make anything.
I looked up the standard galactic alphabet, then copied the associated letters from minecraft's font and covered over it and deleted the previous one. Sorry if it upsets you.

EDIT: I also did this so that people didn't have to go through the work themselves. So back off.

EDIT 2: I swear on my life I haven't seen it done before and I'm not just like one of those people that say "I swear on my life" I would honestly put my life up for bet over this matter.

DanShu15

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:19 AM

posting stuff you didn't do on adfly links is pretty crappy, all I'm saying.

If anybody wants to do this for themselves, just follow that video. You just need to make a copy of a png and rename it.

Kyle Crafty
    Kyle Crafty

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1101 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:22 AM

View PostDanShu15, on 19 October 2011 - 07:19 AM, said:

If anybody wants to do this for themselves, just follow that video. You just need to make a copy of a png and rename it.

I did do it, I did the reasearch myself, with the help of NOBODY, with NO tutorials or anything of the matter. I did it 100% on my own

DanShu15

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:25 AM

k man if you say so. reported the topic anyway since not only is it a douche move its against the forum policy.
You really worked with that PNG file long enough to translate it yourself and didn't notice the other png file in the same folder with the same thing but in english?
right.

Kyle Crafty
    Kyle Crafty

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1101 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:28 AM

View PostDanShu15, on 19 October 2011 - 07:25 AM, said:

k man if you say so. reported the topic anyway since not only is it a douche move its against the forum policy.
You really worked with that PNG file long enough to translate it yourself and didn't notice the other png file in the same folder with the same thing but in english?
right.

That's exactly what I did, I replaced it with the prexsisting minecraft font. I moved from the font png ontop of alternate.png How exactly is it against forum policy?

Kyle Crafty
    Kyle Crafty

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1101 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:48 PM

Additionally. You claim I am pulling a douche move when you spend your time trying to prove that I've done something so bad over the internet. Really? And it's not like these copyrights do much. They don't hold up in the court of law or anything. I also don't like that you are trying to make all of these points and you just look like a fool while doing it without capitalization, for crying out loud you're almost 30 and are complaining to someone 9 years younger than you about something that you "know so much about". I can probably bet you've not been playing minecraft for too long as well? Am I right?

Edit:

View PostDanShu15, on 19 October 2011 - 07:19 AM, said:

If anybody wants to do this for themselves, just follow that video.

So anybody that follows some tutorials on how to make a mod can't upload it anywhere using adfly? I'd like to see you do something without looking it up or getting any help from anywhere. Especially in modding. Your point would also state that "if anyone wants to put new armor in the game, they follow some tutorials" instead of downloading a mod that someone readily made for them. Also, your profile picture, is that a lip ring or a chin ring? Who gets those? Also, what have you to gain for arguing to me about something I spent time on doing? I posted this here to share something I made with the community so they could have a little bit of fun. But you fill the thread up with negativity and making it seem like I'm a bad person. I've seen mods that are rather similar to mods that I've made in the past, as long as they've done the work themselves I can't do anything about it.

Giecio
    Giecio

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1324 posts
  • Xbox:Gnietslav PL

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:50 PM

View PostKyle Crafty, on 19 October 2011 - 03:53 AM, said:

[center]Posted Image
"beast grow self" lol'd me.

Also, good mod!
I am the Heir of Light.

My texture pack, check it out!

Kyle Crafty
    Kyle Crafty

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1101 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:51 PM

View Postkacpi55501, on 19 October 2011 - 02:50 PM, said:

"beast grow self" lol'd me.

Also, good mod!

Haha I just got a comment about that on planetminecraft. And as I said there, I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh. It might be why I chose it ;)

Also, thanks ^_^

deadlytown

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:17 PM

guys, it just a mod not money. and besides of that. you need atleast 1000 downloads. if you want to get some cash.

Kyle Crafty
    Kyle Crafty

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1101 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:26 PM

View Postdeadlytown, on 19 October 2011 - 03:17 PM, said:

guys, it just a mod not money. and besides of that. you need atleast 1000 downloads. if you want to get some cash.
THANK YOU!!

Kyle Crafty
    Kyle Crafty

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1101 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:50 PM

Ok I've done some more reasearch, apparently it has in fact been done before. But I don't see much complaining about the 300,000 breakable bedrock, soft obsidian, or redstone block mods

TheBrainiac1mil
  • Minecraft: TheBrainiac2mil

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:08 AM

This is good, but hardly a mod. It is a texture pack. you just changed how to font looks. For it to be a mod, maybe make it so it tells what enchantment you get when clicking it. So you don't blindly pick something. :)
Does this count as a signature?

cam12345
  • Minecraft: angelaneumac

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:25 AM

There is a way you can do this without a mod.Just look up how to translate minecraft enchantments.
Posted Image

TheBrainiac1mil
  • Minecraft: TheBrainiac2mil

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:27 AM

View Postcam12345, on 20 October 2011 - 12:25 AM, said:

There is a way you can do this without a mod.Just look up how to translate minecraft enchantments.
Exactly. Right now it is just a texture change. :P
Does this count as a signature?