233 replies to this topic

Caleb
    Caleb

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 388 posts
  • Minecraft: _Caleb

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:25 AM

Wow. It must just be a horrible week for me.

My paypal got limited. The only thing that paypal has done has received a couple donations, nothing "fraudulent", nor was it setup using "false or misleading" info. Nor did I violate any of their rules.

Donations bar = $0/$25.

FML

Anyone know any other payment processors I could use? Or should I not even bother?

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Oswarlan
    Oswarlan

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2487 posts
  • Minecraft: oswarlan

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:54 PM

View Postbudabob07, on 08 December 2011 - 01:59 PM, said:

Make sure you have MCPE installed on your SD card.  I got that issue and then went into settings and pressed "Move to internal memory" or something along those lines and it worked.

View PostCaleb, on 08 December 2011 - 08:02 PM, said:

You mean make sure it isn't? This isn't programmed to access the minecraft pe apk on the sd card, I looked for it but couldn't find it.

oh derp, i have my phone to install to the phone, but it slipped it on the SD card anyway. Works fine now!

also, you just have terrible luck man

xXiNightXx
  • Minecraft: xXiNightXx

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

View PostCaleb, on 13 December 2011 - 12:25 AM, said:

Wow. It must just be a horrible week for me.

My paypal got limited. The only thing that paypal has done has received a couple donations, nothing "fraudulent", nor was it setup using "false or misleading" info. Nor did I violate any of their rules.

Donations bar = $0/$25.

FML

Anyone know any other payment processors I could use? Or should I not even bother?

that sucks. I have issues with paypal too. They are extremely slow at depositing money to my bank.(4-5 days top...) >_<

is google checkout something your looking for?
Click for information!
Posted Image

Caleb
    Caleb

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:04 PM

View PostxXiNightXx, on 13 December 2011 - 06:18 PM, said:

that sucks. I have issues with paypal too. They are extremely slow at depositing money to my bank.(4-5 days top...) >_<

is google checkout something your looking for?

I didn't look into Google Checkout.. I was thinking about just making a leap and investing $25 of my real money into the Google Developer account. I can always set up the app to allow donations via in-app purchase. Then I'd get to learn a new thing!

Posted Image

htb24
    htb24

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:36 PM

Help? When i download this where do i put it?
thatssssss a nice house you got there

Caleb
    Caleb

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:54 AM

View Posthtb24, on 15 December 2011 - 09:36 PM, said:

Help? When i download this where do i put it?

You download it on your Android device, and click on it with a file explorer, or if you downloaded it just click the notification. If you have installing 3rd party applications checked then it should bring up an install menu where you can install this, then you can open it from the launcher.

Guys I think I'm done with this project.

I've had to many difficulties lately, and I need to focus on my science project due the sometime in January, that I haven't even started on. I've lost my progress on the online version of this and I just can't motivate myself to go much further. Plus, starting January I'm going to have a much busier schedule.

If any Android Developer out there wants to pick up where I left off, be my guest. I can give you the source if you want.

Posted Image

LokiDarkfire
  • Minecraft: LokiDarkfire

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:00 AM

wish i could pick it up dude but i got no clue on this, how about you dont just be done with it, and take a break till things are settled in the new year? seams ashame to come this far only to stop dont it?
Posted Image

Caleb
    Caleb

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:35 AM

View PostLokiDarkfire, on 16 December 2011 - 07:00 AM, said:

wish i could pick it up dude but i got no clue on this, how about you dont just be done with it, and take a break till things are settled in the new year? seams ashame to come this far only to stop dont it?

I actually finished this version, my problem was making the new version, which I got about 10% done and then the progress got lost.

And you could pick up on it, when I started this project I knew nothing about Android programming or Java. Though I have coded in C++/C#/Basic/PHP before.

Posted Image

LokiDarkfire
  • Minecraft: LokiDarkfire

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:38 AM

View PostCaleb, on 16 December 2011 - 07:35 AM, said:

I actually finished this version, my problem was making the new version, which I got about 10% done and then the progress got lost.

And you could pick up on it, when I started this project I knew nothing about Android programming or Java. Though I have coded in C++/C#/Basic/PHP before.

yeah i did pick up on that but ive no experience codign at all sept briefly in java to make a mod but that was just folowing a tute really
Posted Image

xXiNightXx
  • Minecraft: xXiNightXx

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:56 AM

If you would like me to, i can try to continue the project. I have some basic skills in coding.
Click for information!
Posted Image

Caleb
    Caleb

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:47 PM

View PostxXiNightXx, on 17 December 2011 - 08:56 AM, said:

If you would like me to, i can try to continue the project. I have some basic skills in coding.

Try downloading the SDK, get everything up and running properly.

Though I don't think you'd be able to do it, maybe be able to update it if a new PE version comes out or add new texture packs but not anything more, and I plan on updating it to new versions of PE anyway..

Posted Image

XxKonviicteDxX

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:14 AM

St wanted to report this works on Htc Desire HD (Froyo)
Try out my new map..  Mushroom Survival Island!

PMSF
    PMSF

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Minecraft: MmPMSFmM

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:03 PM

App says it cant run as root, WTF is a root?!
And i searched all 90,000 google result: 20 IOS tuts. And 0 Android tutorials...
HOW TO INSTALL TEXTUREPACKS FOR ANDROID???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps: the  IOS version of  0.1.4 comes out later, as usually :D
To eat or not to eat? What do you mean, question?
There's a parallel universe where I'm eating pizza. Unfortunately, we're not in that parallel universe.
AH! Du bist ein Schmetterling!
No pics, no clicks... VIDEO'S AIN'T PICS!

coolbeansethan
  • Minecraft: Fantapant5
  • Xbox:royal ghillies

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:07 AM

You need root access for your android phone. This only works on android..

Oh btw I installed this and selected the tp I wanted, it said it was successfully put on or what ever.. but the to wasn't changed..
Posted Image