Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Horse Bukkit Plugin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

xxmotherussiaxx
  • Minecraft: xXMoTHeRuSsIAXx

Posted 16 October 2011 - 05:45 AM

Hey I really would like someone to make ride-able horse plugin for my friends server. I have afew ideas I would like to have in it... 1. White, Light Brown, Dark Brown, and Black Horses. 2.A walking stride with W Key. 3. A Running Stride with Double tap of the W key. 4.Able to eat Bread, and apples. 5. Has a Info key that tells you if its Happy, sad, angry, Age, Estimated years Before death, gender, and Hunger... 4. Able to Mate with other horses by leaving it in a 4by 4 cage for 2 minecraft days (can only mate without being within 5 blocks of it, includes animals and mobss too...). 5. You can hook the "reins" on fences.  6.If abandened for 1 day in a snowing biome able to die... 2 days in a swamp...2 days in a forest... 3 days in a Jungle (the grassy biome). I would love if someone would do this for me if its possible :)...

Register or log in to remove.

Glenn
    Glenn

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 945 posts
  • Minecraft: GlennA

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:50 AM

That would require the player to have a client-side mod as well. Textures and models cannot magically appear in a client's game by joining a server.

Posted ImagePosted Image

PassMeTheOmens

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

View PostGlenn, on 16 October 2011 - 08:50 AM, said:

That would require the player to have a client-side mod as well. Textures and models cannot magically appear in a client's game by joining a server.

Ummm you do know spout in bukkit compatible right?
(Spout is used for server plugin textures)

Bryguy
    Bryguy

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

But Spout can't be used to add custom models/entities, and this form of functionality isn't possible with Bukkit. Unless you truly rely upon Bukkit for some key plugins, I'd suggest running a Forge server. Additionally, I'd look into Avi's Simply Horses plugin in the WIP Mods section.
Posted Image