• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

premium account

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

speakerson21

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:19 PM

Ive had a premium minecraft account now for a month and when i went on to admin for the server i play on it gives me my account is not premium even though ive purchased the account for a lifetime, and it even gives me the same thing on minecraft.net can anyone help me please? i have no idea why I dont have a premium account anymore.

Register or log in to remove.

speakerson21

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:20 PM

bump

vurunan
    vurunan

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Minecraft: Same as here

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:23 PM

Where did you buy minecraft?
Posted Image

Kurokibo
    Kurokibo

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 16771 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:24 PM

First off, don't bump for less than 12 hours (or 24?). And like vurunan said, where did you buy it?

This issue always happens to some people. Try to ask @mollstam for the problem.
I'm leaving the forum, if anyone cared. You can find me on OC or FFR.

Qsdd
    Qsdd

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 226 posts

If your on offline you get that!

View PostEnderGhast, on 04 September 2011 - 12:34 PM, said:

Of course not. Do YOU mind if I nom on your face? Human skin is so delicious :3 Joking, don't worry. Of course you can use it. You can also quote the facenomming thing :P

living4theday258
  • Minecraft: living4theday258

View Postspeakerson21, on 14 October 2011 - 04:19 PM, said:

Ive had a premium minecraft account now for a month and when i went on to admin for the server i play on it gives me my account is not premium even though ive purchased the account for a lifetime, and it even gives me the same thing on minecraft.net can anyone help me please? i have no idea why I dont have a premium account anymore.

if you logged in and it said cannot connect to minecraft.net thats the problem if thats not it i have no idea :/
Posted Image

speakerson21

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:25 PM

i purchased it at minecraft.net and used the account for about a month and then suddenly today its telling me its not premium :/  ?

speakerson21

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:30 PM

and i guess i deleted the email that they sent when i bought the game so now apparently i cant even send in a support ticket. man this is a bum day :(

5c00ter
    5c00ter

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:30 PM

View Postspeakerson21, on 14 October 2011 - 04:19 PM, said:

what do you mean premium account? there is only one type of minecraft.net account. do you mean the account on this forum?

vurunan
    vurunan

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Minecraft: Same as here

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:34 PM

View Post5c00ter, on 14 October 2011 - 04:30 PM, said:

what do you mean premium account? there is only one type of minecraft.net account. do you mean the account on this forum?
No.

Minecraft.net:

Premium accounts:People who bought minecraft

Non-premium accounts:People who havent bought minecraft
Posted Image

speakerson21

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:42 PM

im fairly new to the forums as this is the first problem ive had with minecraft, you had mention a @mollstam. how would i go about contacting him?

Kurokibo
    Kurokibo

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 16771 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:44 PM

View Postspeakerson21, on 14 October 2011 - 04:42 PM, said:

im fairly new to the forums as this is the first problem ive had with minecraft, you had mention a @mollstam. how would i go about contacting him?

That's actually Tobias Mollstam's Twitter (he works with these kind of account things), but your reaction sounds like that you don't have one.

Oh yeah, a question. Does your username have spaces or any special characters?
I'm leaving the forum, if anyone cared. You can find me on OC or FFR.

speakerson21

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:56 PM

what do you mean my reaction? the fact that ive been playing on a premium server with my premium account that i bought with my debit card that im now apparently out 20 bucks for no reason? cool story bro. why would my account be premium for a month and then suddenly not? dont get me wrong i have the hacked version to but the problem is i cant play on the premium server that i admin for an have played on for a month now. 2000 posts and i sound like im using the hacked version or have not bought the game? heres my website that ive made for my premium server that i play on if you want proof bro. busacraft.enjin.com

speakerson21

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:56 PM

and no my premium minecraft username is just speakerson, sorry for that post i dont mean to argue im just really really frustrated right now.

TubziProMapper

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:00 PM

are u sure thats the account you have premium in, if u have more than one account for some reason, maybe the other one has the premium. hope it helps.

Baummann1703
  • Minecraft: Baummann1703

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:06 PM

View Postspeakerson21, on 14 October 2011 - 04:56 PM, said:

and no my premium minecraft username is just speakerson, sorry for that post i dont mean to argue im just really really frustrated right now.
http://www.minecraft...user=speakerson returns false.
Posted Image

speakerson21

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:06 PM

no, i only have 1 account that ive bought the game for actually i only have made 1 account as speakerson is the username i use for everything. ive submitted a support ticket without the transaction id and stuff because i deleted the email idk why i deleted it because im sure itd be helping me right now but im really hoping i can figure out why as ive put so much effort into the server i play on and to have 20 bucks basically thrown away is not my style.

speakerson21

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:07 PM

and yes i know its coming up false, obviously thats why im here asking for help.

TheWereHAMSTER

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:02 AM

same thing happened to me, id love some help on this aswell.

voordal
    voordal

Creeper Destroyer

• Members
  • 5680 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:18 AM

Ive seen a couple of these before. Any particular reason you ALSO have the hacked version?

And you swear you bought it at minecraft.net? Because that could be why, if not.
Did your world disappear from minecraft? Is it corrupt? Lags? Can't move? "Saving Chunks" Crash? Crashes when you open chests? It can be saved!
Minecraft Saver World Recovery Website: http://mcsaver.net.  Recover and save your precious worlds! Over 1500 saved!