• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Super Mario Bros 3 Texture Pack

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

eblahmysuper

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:21 PM

Getting closer to being done with the Items but stuck on a few.. Tell me what you think and any ideas on the rest!!

Posted Image

If your a Super Mario 3 fan I've started making a texture pack.

Finished the ore, hell blocks, crops, and misc.other blocks. Updated the GUI to match.

In this video from right to left:

Bedrock, Sand, Cobblestone, Step, Double Step, Wood Planks, TnT, Glass, Dirt, Stone, Gravel, Clay, Mossy Cobblestone, Obsidian, Jukebox, Brick, Stone Stairs, Book Shelf, Double Chest, Furnace, Single Chest, Work Bench, Ladder, Iron Block, Gold Block, Diamond Block, Pig Spawner, Cloth, Coal Ore, Iron Ore, Diamond Ore, Gold Ore, Red Ore, Reed, Cactus, Tree, Torch, Metal Door, Wood Door, Red Flower, Yellow Flower, Red Wire, Red Stone Torch, Wood Stairs, Fence--- Thats it for the normal world. Also not show I made the fire flower become the crops, with different stages as it grows.

The Neither, Red Cobblestone? (I think), Light Stone in the background, and right before I die is the Dark Soil.

Things to do:

Clay Block

Items
Character Skin
Monster Skins
Friendlys Skins
Particles

Download:
http://www.mediafire...3_Minecraft.zip

Register or log in to remove.

Kanthos
    Kanthos

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:37 PM

I love the looks of this pack. I was actually thinking of doing a SMB texture pack myself just to try making a pack but you seem to have beaten me to it, and I can't top this. Great job! I might download this sooner or later.
For you five barbequed diamond bacons:
:Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:
:Bacon:  :Bacon:  :Bacon:  :Bacon:  :Bacon:
:VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:

CreeperDaReeper
  • Minecraft: CreeperDaReeper

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:41 AM

In another thread some guys figured out just what part of the trianlge pic that is the overlay for grass and leaves corresponds to which biome.

Here is a relevant picture and explanation so that you can customize the color for each biome:

The_Fool76 said:

Based on the information found in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=71923
I reversed the code and generated an image that should show exactly how the biomes map to the two colors.png files.
Posted Image
* RAINFOREST (rainforest)
* SEASONAL FOREST (seasonal forest)
* PLAINS (plains)
* DESERT (desert)
* FOREST (forest)
* SHRUBLAND (shrubland)
* SAVANNA (savanna)
* SWAMPLAND (swampland)
* TAIGA (taiga)
* TUNDRA (tundra)

NeWGear
    NeWGear

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Minecraft: Ferix70

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:58 PM

This Texture Pack is nice, good work
Posted Image

ben20060
    ben20060

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:10 PM

ok i downloaded it and you messed up a bit. the monster spawner and the music box are switched. just letting you know.
P.S i love the pack and i cant wait till its done

Shinyriolu21
  • Minecraft: Seanrice

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:33 PM

Ok, this looks amazing! SMB3 was and is still my favorite game of all-time! I can't wait for it to be fully completed!
Posted Image