• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Electronics Mod

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PwningTehN00bZ

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:00 AM

I would like someone to make a mod that adds electronics.
Nothing complicated, just a GUI with an electronic-y look.(I am no modder[I wish I could learn javascript...]. So I do not know what this would be called. Interface maybe?)
The "interfaces" would have a calculator, or maybe a crafting recipe index.
NEEDS TO BE MODLOADER COMPATIBLE!!!

A computer would be a start.
A cellphone next, which shows in-game time.
Then lights.

Other ideas would be nice, please PM me stuff. I will check this occasionally though.

Register or log in to remove.

keeperoftheshop
  • Minecraft: keeperoftheshop

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:29 AM

that sounds like it might be good, you should look at some other mods though cause some of them already have redstone powered lights

Posted Image

"you can't control who comes into your life... but you sure can control which window they fly out of"

samsamsam1234
  • Minecraft: samsamsam1234

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:21 AM

If you don't want redstone powered lights, my modpack has lights that activate when right clicked:
http://www.minecraft...1-sampack-v112/
Posted Image

Wafflegod97
  • Minecraft: wafflegod97

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:52 AM

More specific's perhaps? If I were to attempt this then very specific details would be required. You mentioned a computer? What would this computer be capable of doing? For your cell phone idea one could simply make a copy of the clock and make it display numbers instead of a rotating dial.
Posted Image
The helpfulness level is strong with this one, Must click green plus

PwningTehN00bZ

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:54 AM

View Postkeeperoftheshop, on 12 October 2011 - 02:29 AM, said:

that sounds like it might be good, you should look at some other mods though cause some of them already have redstone powered lights

Thanks. I know some popular mods that have these features. I just wish to have a mod that would be interesting, but also would have a lot of good features that are unique.

View Postsamsamsam1234, on 12 October 2011 - 04:21 AM, said:

If you don't want redstone powered lights, my modpack has lights that activate when right clicked:
http://www.minecraft...1-sampack-v112/

I will add this to my list of mods. Not on-topic, but thank you.

View PostWafflegod97, on 12 October 2011 - 05:52 AM, said:

More specific's perhaps? If I were to attempt this then very specific details would be required. You mentioned a computer? What would this computer be capable of doing? For your cell phone idea one could simply make a copy of the clock and make it display numbers instead of a rotating dial.

I am no modder, but I bet I could provide you with good enough details. PM me and I will give you my skype.