Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Games like Minecraft?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Minecraftant
  • Minecraft: donyat123

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:58 PM

im wondering if theres a game LIKE minecraft but with better graphics..still with the survival thing possibly multiplayer too! i have played some games supposed to be like it:
*cubelands
*N8
*Stranded II <----:P

The world lacks games like minecraft! We need more of em!

SUGGEST IN THE COMMENTS THNX!
Posted Image   <---- Click, please.

Register or log in to remove.

SillyZebra
    SillyZebra

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:58 PM

Roblo- *shot*
Posted Image

Antylamon
  • Minecraft: GetToDahChoppa

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:59 PM

Terraria is the most obvious.

EDIT: ...except it doesn't have better graphics.

UnknownFox
  • Minecraft: UnknownFox

Only game I can really say that has crafting, multiplayer and survival would be Haven and hearth. I recall something about Wurm to but not 100%

Foxlover50
  • Minecraft: foxlover
  • Xbox:NinjaDoxx

terraria

dbl243
    dbl243

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1209 posts
  • Minecraft: dbl243

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:00 AM

Fortresscraft. But just use HD texture packs Fortresscraft is a TOTAL   copy of minecraft
What would YOU do for a Klondike Bar?

Minecraftant

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:01 AM

View PostUnknownFox, on 10 October 2011 - 11:59 PM, said:

Only game I can really say that has crafting, multiplayer and survival would be Haven and hearth. I recall something about Wurm to but not 100%
I tried Haven and Hearth..Dont like it...

Wurm too! didnt work on my pc  :SSSS:

Minecraftant

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:01 AM

View PostFoxlover50, on 10 October 2011 - 11:59 PM, said:

terraria
I bought it,Was fun for awhile..Got boring once u get everything  :mellow:

Minecraftant

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:02 AM

View Postdbl243, on 11 October 2011 - 12:00 AM, said:

Fortresscraft. But just use HD texture packs Fortresscraft is a TOTAL   copy of minecraft
Other than fortresscraft :P

Bigdog1787
  • Minecraft: Bigdog1787

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:04 AM

go to minecraft main page then go to community at the very bottom look for Wurm Online its got better graphics then minecraft, and its free. the thing is free account is limited on its skill lvl max lvl 20 instead of 100 though you can buy a upgrade in game, but takes a wile to get the required amount to upgrade + once you downgrade you can't get back on till you upgrade again so if you did not get the required money to upgrade then your out of luck and have to make new account.

i have played many games minecraft and worm is the only 2 that's 3d if there is another then i be amazed but don't think there is.

Minecraftant

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:07 AM

View PostBigdog1787, on 11 October 2011 - 12:04 AM, said:

go to minecraft main page then go to community at the very bottom look for Wurm Online its got better graphics then minecraft, and its free. the thing is free account is limited on its skill lvl max lvl 20 instead of 100 though you can buy a upgrade in game, but takes a wile to get the required amount to upgrade + once you downgrade you can't get back on till you upgrade again so if you did not get the required money to upgrade then your out of luck and have to make new account.

i have played many games minecraft and worm is the only 2 that's 3d if there is another then i be amazed but don't think there is.
That sucks....SOMEONE MAKE A GAME LIKE MINECRAFT BUT 3D :D!!!

Kaapo
    Kaapo

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1503 posts
  • Minecraft: Kaapola

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:08 AM

View PostUnknownFox, on 10 October 2011 - 11:59 PM, said:

Yeah, Wurm online is pretty much the only game with similar features to minecraft but better graphics. It has a tiny community though, that's why I quit playing it... I always get depressed by dying games.
Posted Image

Minecraftant

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:15 AM

Okay it doesnt have to be BETTER Graphics then Minecraft but still the same features (not exactly the same  :rolleyes: )
you know with multiplayer crafting survival health (possibly hunger thirst etc?)
i want the survival experience here!  <_<

Bigdog1787

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:15 AM

this is why minecraft is such a hot game for its low graphics as there is really no other game like it besides worm but you have to play monthly to enjoy it. i think the main reason is because its not easy making a game like it takes a lot of memory and space to run servers for games like this. i do have 2 other games i know of, but they are not finished 1 will be more like worm with lower graphics the other more of space, but you can land on the planets and get out of ships, but its more like EVE then minecraft. both are indie games but they both far from finished if they ever do.

Minecraftant

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:17 AM

View PostBigdog1787, on 11 October 2011 - 12:15 AM, said:

this is why minecraft is such a hot game for its low graphics as there is really no other game like it besides worm but you have to play monthly to enjoy it. i think the main reason is because its not easy making a game like it takes a lot of memory and space to run servers for games like this. i do have 2 other games i know of, but they are not finished 1 will be more like worm with lower graphics the other more of space, but you can land on the planets and get out of ships, but its more like EVE then minecraft. both are indie games but they both far from finished if they ever do.
Whats the name of them?  :o

Kaapo
    Kaapo

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1503 posts
  • Minecraft: Kaapola

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:17 AM

View PostMinecraftant, on 11 October 2011 - 12:17 AM, said:

Whats the name of them?  :o

I think I know the second one he's talking about, but can't remember the name.

EDIT: And yeah, I'd like an online survival game too. There was something called zombie survival club or something similar I saw a while back which was in development and would become an online zombie survival, weighing on survival, but the current stage really didn't look promising.
Posted Image

Minecraftant

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:19 AM

View PostKaapo, on 11 October 2011 - 12:17 AM, said:

I think I know the second one he's talking about, but can't remember the name.
Ive heard of Mine-Wars...Watched a vid about it..Not completly sure what the point is but it DOES involve flying in ships And shooting etc not sure about landing tho.  :mellow:

Minecraftant

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:22 AM

EDIT: And yeah, I'd like an online survival game too. There was something called zombie survival club or something similar I saw a while back which was in development and would become an online zombie survival, weighing on survival, but the current stage really didn't look promising.
[/quote]
I looked at it...I search on youtube..no gameplay of it i wanna see vids until i take the risk of downloading it.

UnknownFox
  • Minecraft: UnknownFox

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:24 AM

Okay well only other one I can think is Project Zomboid. It has crafting, survival, Hunger. However it does lack a Multiplayer but thats only until they get a sturdy single player going. You can pay about 10bucks for the lifelong update key but they have a free demo (which is just an older version before the recent update) to play.

Upon first look it has a feel of "The Sims" almost in the style and view.

Bigdog1787

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:27 AM

i looking for the site for the second one for ya i know i have it but i have a very very long list of bookmarks. :P

the first one should be easy to find so will search for it after i find this one in my bookmarks.