Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.9 pre3] Huge Village / Stronghold Seed


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1

TheEndOfAll

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:48 PM

Seed: 8304424503241564312

I've been playing hardcore since its update and came across this seed that I thought I'd share. You start in a plains biome near the largest NPC village I've seen. Within sight to the north east is a stronghold, and just past that is another NPC village.

Underneath the first town is a huge abandoned mineshaft that crosses 2 ravines with several chests including one with a music disc, and one with diamonds. Just a little deeper under the village is a slime spawning chunk, and with a little searching on the surface you'll find several lava pools nearby.

The only thing you'll be left wanting is a closer wood supply, because the nearby forest is about as far away as the stronghold. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Image
Starting village after adding some fences.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

S0u1Seeker
  • Location: right behind you

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:49 PM

pics?
Posted Image

#3

TheEndOfAll

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:50 PM

OTW sorry I forgot to mention.

#4

thylis
    thylis

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:00 PM

Thank you :) Found the stronghold and it seems like it's not messed up like the ones i've seen so far.

#5

Inivican
  • Location: Laying waste to Rome
  • Minecraft: Inivican

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:17 PM

I can't find the first villa, does it work with 1.8?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#6

TheEndOfAll

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:48 PM

View PostInivican, on 10 October 2011 - 08:17 PM, said:

I can't find the first villa, does it work with 1.8?

I found this in 1.9 pre3 so I doubt it will work for 1.8

#7

Inivican
  • Location: Laying waste to Rome
  • Minecraft: Inivican

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:57 PM

View PostTheEndOfAll, on 10 October 2011 - 08:48 PM, said:

I found this in 1.9 pre3 so I doubt it will work for 1.8
Ah thanks. Are the doctors the ones who wear pink or is it the prists that do that?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#8

Raiden-Sola
  • Location: USA
  • Minecraft: Raiden_Sola

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:10 AM

I can't seem to find the stronghold in this seed that's meantioned.  Does anyone have a picture of what I"m looking for, or the coordinates?

#9

cowmaxkilla

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:13 AM

any one else just rape and pillage  the villages and kill the npc's    and then build my mural to vanity

#10

LtKernelPanic

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:20 PM

Awesome seed! Exactly what I was looking for. The stronghold must only generate in pr3 because I can't find it in pr4 even though I found the villages. mentioned. I did find a stronghold semi-close to the huge village using MC Map but it's deep underground not on the surface. I was going to play this world as my SSP world but it's too awesome not to use as the new world after the official release of Minecraft on the SMP server I co-admin. Thanks for sharing!

#11

Ice_Fire333

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:34 PM

View PostLtKernelPanic, on 11 November 2011 - 10:20 PM, said:

Awesome seed! Exactly what I was looking for. The stronghold must only generate in pr3 because I can't find it in pr4 even though I found the villages. mentioned. I did find a stronghold semi-close to the huge village using MC Map but it's deep underground not on the surface. I was going to play this world as my SSP world but it's too awesome not to use as the new world after the official release of Minecraft on the SMP server I co-admin. Thanks for sharing!
I cant find the stronghold

#12

Ice_Fire333

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:42 PM

Is te stronghold above ground? I cant see it.

#13

herobrinekillerapo

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

View PostInivican, on 10 October 2011 - 08:57 PM, said:

Ah thanks. Are the doctors the ones who wear pink or is it the prists that do that?
i think thats the woman actually