Hello! Yesterday I decided to start making a survival map, and I've just finished it! Basically it's a secret underground room, lost for thousands of years. You seem to have found it, but now you're stuck and there's no way out! You venture deeper, discovering rooms, such as the ancient library and the treasure room. Later you find some sort of hidden shopping alleyway and raid the shops. There was life here not as long ago as you thought. Finding their treasures, you try to discover things about their past. You come across a sort of dungeon, and decide to obtain its treasures. Then you discover the hidden obsidian pedestal in the tailors shop, and build a Nether portal. There, you encounter mysterious structures and treasures! But that doesn't help. So instead of trying to escape, you decide to stay. Try and get the highest score! I will ocassionally update this with new features and achievements.
Version 2.2 (old)
Version 2.0 (old):
1. You can mine any block except dirt and iron doors, including chests.
2. The use of mods isn't allowed.
3. The only tools you can craft are pickaxes, hoes and swords. Bows are allowed as well. No axes, shovels etc.
4. Nether portals can only be built in the bedrock room in the back of the tailors shop.
The chest contains:
2 Wooden planks
6 Sugar cane
7 Iron ingots
2 Ice blocks
There are lots of secret chests as well...
Achievements (ones written in red can be repeated for more points, and all of the achievements take place underground, with the exception of number 40)
1. Escape to the surface (Don't forget you can't mine dirt)! - 50 points
2. Make a mushroom, melon, sugar cane and wheat farm. - 250 points
3. Make an endless supply of water. - 25 points
4. Make and endless supply of cobblestone. - 25 points
5. Make a furnace. - 5 points
6. Make a wooden house with some windows and a bookshelf. - 150 points
7. Make some sort of redstone contraption (use a sticky piston for more points!). - 200 (with sticky piston; 300)
8. Make a small garden. - 10 points
9. Make a diamond pickaxe. - 25 points
10. Catch a fish! - 350 points (only 25 for each fish after the first one)
11. Craft 2 Jack-o-lanterns. - 20 points
12. Make a pumpkin farm. - 150 points
13. Make a stone brick house with features like cobwebs, vines and iron bars. - 350 points
14. Find the library. - 10 points
15. Find the hidden gold room. - 200 points
16. Play some music on the jukebox. - 150 points
17. Make a short Minecart ride. - 250 points
18. Create a fireplace in either house. - 70 points
19. Find the red, orange and yellow wool. - 50 points each, an extra 250 when you've found them all.
20. Make a glowstone block and use it for lighting. - 70 points for making, extra 100 for using.
21. Craft a lapis lazuli block. - 200 points
22. Craft a snow block. - 5 points
23. Find the hidden shopping street. - 30 points
24. Raid the chests in the shops. - 10 points each
25. Bake a cake. - 250 points
26. Dye some wool using the dye in the chest. - 100 points
27. Eat the hidden cake. - 150 points
28. Find the golden apple treasures (there's two) buried by ancient civilisations. - 350 points
29. Find the blue, green and magenta wool. - 50 points each, and extra 250 when you've found them all
30. Destroy 10 glass blocks. - 200 points
31. Survive for 30 minutes. - 100 points
32. Survive for an hour. - 250 points
33. Save up 15 saplings. - 100 points
34. Open an iron door. - 5 points
35. Repeat a repeatable achievement three times. - 200 points
36. Find the creepy dirt corridor - 100 points
37. Find the monster room - 250 points
38. Disable the spawner - 100 points
39. Raid the dungeon chest - 50 points
40. Ride a pig (on the surface) - 300 points
41. Craft an iron sword - 200 points
42. Collect 10 pieces of rotten flesh - 200 points
43. Find the 'Nether chest' (obsidian, lava, flint and steel) - 250 points
44. Create and mine some obsidian - 350 points
45. Find the bones and make some bone meal - 200 points
46. Use the bone meal on some crops - 150 points
47. Find some arrows - 50 points
48. Disable the trap - 100 points
49. Open all five iron doors - 300 points
50. Find item in the tailor's chest that isn't wool or dye and use it - 50 points
51. Find the obsidian pillars - 30 points
52. Discover the bedrock portal room (first collect the obsidian to make a portal, then build one there) - 200 points
53. Build and activate a Nether portal in the bedrock room - 300 points
54. Travel to the Nether - 50 points
55. A warm welcome (collect your prize for entering the Nether, it's in a chest) - 20 points
56. Discover the Nether house - 5 points
57. Make the Nether house into a base - 250 points
58. Chop down all the trees on the surface - 50 points
59. Find the hidden surface diamonds - 150 points
60. Defeat a Ghast - 300 points
All of these should be possible, but let me know otherwise. Also, please let me know if there's anything you want added or removed, and any comments will be appreciated!
Just before you leave, and if you would like to support me, simply copy and paste the following code into your signature:
Click here to download - Mediafire!
Click here to download - 4shared!