- Stay on topic.
- No flaming.
- No spamming.
- You may post your own riddle, but only if a previous riddle remains unsolved.
- If you can't think of a riddle and solved the previous riddle, just say something along the lines of "someone else ask a riddle for me".
- Try not to repeat answers.
- Write riddles in readable English.
- Do not post riddles that have no answer.
- Wait your turn. It is your turn when someone solves a riddle and "passes" or does not post another riddle, or when you yourself solve a riddle. You must wait until the maker of the riddle confirms your answer.
Here's mine (might take you guys a while):
With neither walls nor deathly bane.
I arise in tall, smooth shapes,
Enduring e'en as flame's maw gapes.
I traverse those hungry beasts,
Sating flame with hearty feast.
I behold all unspeaking,
With this vast arrogance of a king.
Neither mortal cold nor hellfire's flame will end me,
For I ascend once more as you pass by, Death, my enemy.
What am I?
Yes, it's been two years since this thread was started. That riddle there is obviously solved long ago. Check the last page(s) of the topic for the most current riddle.
In addition, it is best to try to word it so that it seems to point to something entirely different. Distract them with something that seems counterintuitive, but still fits the answer perfectly. Deception is the key.