Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Creeper Skin without arms

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

xofsteel98
  • Minecraft: xofsteel98

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:14 PM

Does anybody know a download link to download a creeper skin without any arms? And no I'm not talking about the one with no arms where in game it turns out that the arms are just black. At first I thought it was impossible that someone could do this without the possibility of the creepers being black in game but I figured I give it try to ask and see if anybody knew a download link to one.

Register or log in to remove.

Oxydate
    Oxydate

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1089 posts
  • Minecraft: Oxydate

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

I hate how nobody spends the time to look this **** up go to planetminecraft or google it.

Ergophile
  • Minecraft: Ergophile

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:16 PM

No.
l'altri 619

r3sistance

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:16 PM

You just use a transparency for the arms, however in multiplayer, minecraft always renders transparency as black for player skins to prevent attempts to use transparency in an abusive form/mode and thus you can't have an armless character in multiplayer.

fido911
    fido911

Carpenter

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:17 PM

View Postxofsteel98, on 02 October 2011 - 07:14 PM, said:

Does anybody know a download link to download a creeper skin without any arms? And no I'm not talking about the one with no arms where in game it turns out that the arms are just black. At first I thought it was impossible that someone could do this without the possibility of the creepers being black in game but I figured I give it try to ask and see if anybody knew a download link to one.
WOULDNT MATTER ANYWAYS BECAUSE THE ARMS WOULD JUST APPEAR BLACK.

TotalMerkage

http://www.planetmin...no-arms-218060/
Let's Plays? Commentaries? Gameplay?
Posted Image

trickeyjamie123
  • Minecraft: trickeyjamie

I found a good webpage.. it's called Google.com and it works for things like this, you should try it out
Posted Image