• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[WIP][SMP](1.7.2) Digimobs (0.9.2)Multiplayer fixes, More digimon, ahora también en español!

digimon minecraft smp anime monster raising

• Please log in to reply
4350 replies to this topic

Poll: On all things considered "canon"... (22 member(s) have cast votes)

A few people still seem to be having trouble getting a hang of needing the energy stat full for digivolving, what say you?

1. I like it. Digimon needed to have lots of energy to digivolve anyway (12 votes [54.55%])

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

2. It's okay. Could be better. (6 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

3. I don't like it at all (1 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

4. Change it back to where energy slowly decremented and digimon degenerated when it ran out (3 votes [13.64%])

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

All the various cards aren't technically canon either, should they stay or should they go?

1. Keep the cards. I like the cards. Even if they take up a lot of space (6 votes [27.27%])

2. Remove the cards. They are stupid and just in the way (3 votes [13.64%])

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

3. Keep the cards, BUT make a digivice necessary in addition to the cards for digivolving (6 votes [27.27%])

4. Remove the cards, AND make it necessary for a digivice to be needed to digivolve period (7 votes [31.82%])

Percentage of vote: 31.82%

All the various mega digivices(need to get from ultimate to mega) aren't technically canon either, should they stay or should they go?

1. Keep the mega digivices. I like the mega digivices. Even if they take up a lot of space (10 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

2. Remove the mega digivices. They are stupid and just in the way (2 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

3. Make it necessary for a digivice(not mega digivice) required to digivolve period (10 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

Regardless of question 3, the Crest of Darkness, and thus Digivice of Darkness, arent canon.

1. They're okay to stick around. Darkness was always missing anyway. (16 votes [72.73%])

Percentage of vote: 72.73%

2. I'm indifferent. (5 votes [22.73%])

Percentage of vote: 22.73%

3. Don't like them. Remove them now. (1 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

Oh and how about bytes?

1. Yes. I like bytes. Keep them. That way I can distribute the exp to whichever digimon I want (2 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Make exp gained when killing a digimon, so that there is no item, and it is given to whichever digimon makes the killing blow. (2 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Last one! What about the Viral Digivice?

1. Keep the Viral Digivice! (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Remove the Viral Digivice! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Sales-Kital

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

View PostEkosta, on 19 February 2013 - 08:27 AM, said:

Well think about it when you have Alphamon Posted Image

I know, but even if my Dorumon becomes Dorugoramon it would be cool,  I like both mega forms of Dorumon.
Posted Image
Current Progress on Digicraft Texturepack, Vanilla - 100%  Technic/Yogbox = 25%

Register or log in to remove.

Cyan_the_Azure
  • Minecraft: Cyanxi

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

Jussst remembered. I need a list of which mobs you did Aliencommander, so I know which ones I have permission to use.

KnightDemon
  • Minecraft: KnightDemon

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:29 PM

View PostChntalX, on 18 February 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

when is it 1.4.7?
u gonna put dorugoramon too? and the EX mode (like the one on Digimon Master Online).
love that digimon Posted Image
cant wait to play it Posted Image
It can actually be played with Minecraft 1.4.7, however its not been updated for definate, if you want to play it with 1.4.7 then use Forge 6.6.0.497, as this will work, later versions may work, but that would need checking yourself. Dorugoramon will go into the mod eventually, as will EX, as will every other digimon ever created in the digital universe :D
So you can play it now if you wanted :D

View Postwar401, on 19 February 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

how can i get an egg? i am such a newbie to this and also how to level up my digimons? please reply thanks :3
You can't per say get an egg, it can only sit there, be pushed, and then be hatched. When hatched, it'll become tamed. It may not work at its current version. Also to level up your digimon, you need to get raw data from a digital convertor, which, i dont think works, so you wont be able to level it up, if you go creative or use cheats, you could get the raw data, but then after that you'll need items to digivolve them.
Posted Image

Ekosta
    Ekosta

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Minecraft: Ekrtek

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:55 AM

i need help my minecraft crashes every time i try to get mod
MFF=Minecraft Fan Forever <3

aliencomander

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

The digimon that are in digital monsters that I made are garurumon, MarineAngemon (my favorite) and Ex-Veemon and I can give you any of the others mentioned on the forum page that wetent added to the mod that I has made when I get my computer back

Ekosta
    Ekosta

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

can someone help meee!!!

Yaseen
    Yaseen

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • Minecraft: Yaseen_123

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

View PostEkosta, on 21 February 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

can someone help meee!!!
How did u install it and could u give us a crash report
Posted Image

momarama
  • Minecraft: momarama

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

Yes! Thank you! I'm so happy!

PoloMinecraft

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

All of the Digimon have this weird white color to them

momarama

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:47 AM

I'm gonna try this out! If I find any bugs (not the ones about items not working!) I'll tell you! Too bad about the Renamon line being out for a wile... Renamon is me fave Digimon.

ImpishX
    ImpishX

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

Looks good but those recipes make absolutely no kind of sense.

momarama

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:17 AM

Okay found a bug! Killing a Terriermon crash's the game!

momarama

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

Oh um I would like to know if there is going to be a Digimobs server! I lokked all over Google, MinecraftForum and PlanetMinecraft and couldn't find one!

momarama

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

View PostCyan_the_Azure, on 21 January 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

I will continue to monitor how the mod reacts with other forge mods in the next preview update, and if there is an issue with conflicting IDs I will make a config file for the 0.8.0 release.

The spawn eggs probably won't happen considering in the next update that the actual digieggs will be fixed, and that there spawn rates for everything have improved so dramatically that I have had to turn them down to the lowest spawn rate possible. AND I had to make every digimon spawn in specific biomes only to prevent the whole world from being overrun with them.

In other news, I have started the very early versions of the File Island dimension.

It will be accessable in the next update, but all it has in it now is sand, so don't go thinking it is fully functioning yet >Posted Image
Um well Sorry if I'm spaming but I can't wait to tell you this the Lot's of Food mod is not letting me get most of the Digimobs items! Please make a Config file for next Peview!

KnightDemon

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

View PostEkosta, on 21 February 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

can someone help meee!!!
Im very sorry Ekosta that my previous little guide didnt help, it appears that its a major issue of installing Digiobs towrk, i will work on a guide this weekend and make it so you can view it :D if that still doesnt work then i'm sorry that there isnt more i can do. Like Yaseen said, maybe an eror report would help to solve this.

View PostPoloMinecraft, on 22 February 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

All of the Digimon have this weird white color to them
Im thinking you didnt install it all correctly, i will be making a guide to install this weekend (as mentioned above) and hopefully with that it will solve the problem.

View PostImpishX, on 22 February 2013 - 04:07 AM, said:

Looks good but those recipes make absolutely no kind of sense.
The recipes have had a bit of an overhaul for the next preview / update so maybe itll make more sense then. If they still dont then you can suggest a better recipe over on the digimobs forums and maybe itll get approved for in-game.

View Postmomarama, on 22 February 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

Okay found a bug! Killing a Terriermon crash's the game!
There are quite a lot of crashing bug's so maybe this isnt restricted to just Terriermon, but may be in-fact a normal crash bug that has been fixed i think.

View Postmomarama, on 22 February 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

Oh um I would like to know if there is going to be a Digimobs server! I lokked all over Google, MinecraftForum and PlanetMinecraft and couldn't find one!
As far as we know there are no servers that are running Digimobs, mainly because Digimobs still cat be used for multiplayer (server) use, but after its been updated it may work :D
Posted Image

Ekosta
    Ekosta

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:55 AM

how can ipost the crash report here?

KnightDemon

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

View PostEkosta, on 23 February 2013 - 07:55 AM, said:

how can ipost the crash report here?
Make a spoiler, then copy and paste the crash report into it. Not the actual file, open that and then copy all of that and paste it.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Posted Image

Adamka555

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

Hi everybody.
I have a problem.Today tried this mod and in the beggining everything was correct.But later i see the digimons are dissapearing and i dont find any digimon.I get started searching for digimons but i dont find anyone.Another problem is i cant find digieggs.Why happening this?Please help!

Adamka555

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

Hi again.
How can i catch a digimon in 1.4.7? Because the digicage isn't work?

KnightDemon

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

View PostAdamka555, on 24 February 2013 - 09:51 AM, said:

Hi everybody.
I have a problem.Today tried this mod and in the beggining everything was correct.But later i see the digimons are dissapearing and i dont find any digimon.I get started searching for digimons but i dont find anyone.Another problem is i cant find digieggs.Why happening this?Please help!
Yes, this is sort of a bug but also not a bug, the way they were programmed made them despawn more often and spawn less, it has however been changed and there will be digimon a plenty in the next update.You will find the digieggs but they are rarer than other mobs and such. IF you mean the adventure 02 digieggs then they havent been implemented yet.

View PostAdamka555, on 24 February 2013 - 11:18 AM, said:

Hi agai
How can i catch a digimon in 1.4.7? Because the digicage isn't work?
If you had read the changelog you would know that the digicage doesnt work and that its currently been replaced for this version of digimobs whilst bugs are sorted out for a later version. You can find the recipe for the D-Power in the changelog but for those too lazy to bother its actually the old Xros loader recipe which was gold ingot at top, redstone centre?? i think this was it, if not, just try around for correct recipe.
Posted Image