• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[WIP][SMP](1.7.2) Digimobs (0.9.2)Multiplayer fixes, More digimon, ahora también en español!

digimon minecraft smp anime monster raising

• Please log in to reply
4337 replies to this topic

Poll: On all things considered "canon"... (19 member(s) have cast votes)

A few people still seem to be having trouble getting a hang of needing the energy stat full for digivolving, what say you?

1. I like it. Digimon needed to have lots of energy to digivolve anyway (10 votes [52.63%])

Percentage of vote: 52.63%

2. It's okay. Could be better. (5 votes [26.32%])

Percentage of vote: 26.32%

3. I don't like it at all (1 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

4. Change it back to where energy slowly decremented and digimon degenerated when it ran out (3 votes [15.79%])

Percentage of vote: 15.79%

All the various cards aren't technically canon either, should they stay or should they go?

1. Keep the cards. I like the cards. Even if they take up a lot of space (4 votes [21.05%])

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

2. Remove the cards. They are stupid and just in the way (3 votes [15.79%])

Percentage of vote: 15.79%

3. Keep the cards, BUT make a digivice necessary in addition to the cards for digivolving (6 votes [31.58%])

Percentage of vote: 31.58%

4. Remove the cards, AND make it necessary for a digivice to be needed to digivolve period (6 votes [31.58%])

Percentage of vote: 31.58%

All the various mega digivices(need to get from ultimate to mega) aren't technically canon either, should they stay or should they go?

1. Keep the mega digivices. I like the mega digivices. Even if they take up a lot of space (9 votes [47.37%])

Percentage of vote: 47.37%

2. Remove the mega digivices. They are stupid and just in the way (2 votes [10.53%])

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

3. Make it necessary for a digivice(not mega digivice) required to digivolve period (8 votes [42.11%])

Percentage of vote: 42.11%

Regardless of question 3, the Crest of Darkness, and thus Digivice of Darkness, arent canon.

1. They're okay to stick around. Darkness was always missing anyway. (14 votes [73.68%])

Percentage of vote: 73.68%

2. I'm indifferent. (4 votes [21.05%])

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

3. Don't like them. Remove them now. (1 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

Oh and how about bytes?

1. Yes. I like bytes. Keep them. That way I can distribute the exp to whichever digimon I want (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Make exp gained when killing a digimon, so that there is no item, and it is given to whichever digimon makes the killing blow. (1 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Cyan_the_Azure
  • Minecraft: Cyanxi

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:06 AM

POPULAR

Posted Image

Digimobs, Digimon in Minecraft!

Links of Interest:
Digimobs Forum -- Come join up and possibly even submit models for the game!
Digimobs Wiki-- Looking for information about the Digimon or items in the game? Look here.
Digicraft Resource Pack-- Looking to spice up minecraft with more Digimon stuff? Check out Digicraft by Sales-Kital.
Digimobs Language File -- If you want to make a language file for the mod, please download this file, edit everything after the "=" sign, and send the file back to me. Thank you.

List of known servers -None current up. If you have one, let me know and I will put it here!

Required Mods
Forge 10.12 for Minecraft 1.7.2

Download
Digimobs v(0.9.2) for 1.7.2

INSTALL 1.7.2 DIGIMOBS WITH FORGE
Spoiler:

Digimobs Team
Cyan_the_Azure- A little bit of everything
KnightDemon-Animator/Modeler
Yaseen-Textures

Special Thanks to:
Spoiler:

Model Contribution(Important, please read)
If you would like to make a model for us to be put into the game like the above mentioned, please head on over to the Digimobs Forum

Recipes
These can and will now be found at the Digimobs Wiki

Pictures
Spoiler:

Mod spotlights!
Spoiler:

Banners!
Spoiler:

Change Log:
Change log for Digimobs can now be found on The Digimobs Forum

Previous Versions
available at the Digimobs Forum

Copyright
Spoiler:

Register or log in to remove.

ninjawafflexD
  • Minecraft: ninjawafflexD

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:40 AM

Looks fun! I'll do a vid sometime, if you like.
Posted Image
Click to try my Wooden Armour + mod, feedback is awesome :D

Pureox12

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:54 AM

yes omg i love it, will do anything to try and help it ^^

Cyan_the_Azure

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:33 PM

Woo fans!

A video would be nice, although I would hold off on it until the first official release, as there wont likely be much in it, other than the digimon.

I do believe my partner in crime said something about making a video yesterday, so I might be posting one soon of..more koromon! Good news is that Agumon is pretty much done, and the other two rookies are on the way..(Otherwise known as, holy crap those two are going to be hell to texture)

Guest_SirFatCat_*
    Guest_SirFatCat_*
  • Guests
  • Infractions 

Infractions 0%

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:39 AM

I bookmarked this topic! :D

Pureox12

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:44 AM

Yes i will happily do a video

Cyan_the_Azure

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:43 AM

I apologize for it moving so slow :D Me and Bowser are on different time zones, and coordinating is somewhat challenging. Anywho! I have sent him some more models, and hope to get a few more done over the weekend, for a beta release posssibly next week! I'll update the main page once I get the word back from him.

Trusis
    Trusis

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Minecraft: Trusis

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:44 AM

DIGIMON > pokemon

DIGIMON is OG
Posted Image

TerraNova990
  • Minecraft: TerraNova

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:30 AM

i love digimon plz hurry with this mod cant wait i will delete all my mods just for this mod i love love love love love DIGIMON PLZ hurry eeeeeeppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

Cyan_the_Azure

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:05 AM

Such..Excitement.
I worry my textures are bad. They aren't great, but hopefully they arent too ugly for people to play with! I guess I shall see what people think..

Dreamcraft425

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:28 AM

I LOVE digimon. Will this mod be modloader compatible? Either way I am definatly looking forward to this mod!

philboy11
  • Minecraft: philboy11

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:29 AM

View PostMadCowGaming, on 30 September 2011 - 07:05 AM, said:

DIGIMON OWNS POKEMON'S RETARDED ASS
There equal to me.

ChampionRed

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:15 AM

Pokemon :l PokeDigi :) Digimon :D Says: iweobferibgfuyqergvuyqe OMGG!G!GG!G

Posted Image

Cyan_the_Azure

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:16 AM

Hello again, I thought I might update.

We are looking for another coder. Specifically one with good block and item skills. If this might be you, send me a message! Or, post here and I will send you a message!

willfullcookie

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:08 AM

Love to see this, If coded properly it would be equal if not better to the PokeMobs mod

xGallantmon

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:29 AM

You've got Agumon done, perhaps we could see a picture :3?
⌐_⌐ I see what you did there...

Cyan_the_Azure

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:43 AM

A picture? Yes! Today? Probably not.
- Just to clarify, when I put done up there, it means the model and texture is done. Bowser is currently putting it, and the rest that are done into the game at the moment.
Annywho. Hopefully he should be done by tomorrow or Monday, and then I shall have pictures for everyone to see!

So in short..
Coming soon! >.> I promise.
Although, I can't promise it looks pretty. It isn't bad, but I dont feel like it is good. One way to find out!(Judgement by community!)

Cyan_the_Azure

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:21 AM

Just an update:
I regret to inform you there won't be any pictures just yet. We ran into a bit of a coding problem, that is getting fixed at the moment. Until it is fixed, more digimon won't be added. HOWEVER, that means I have more time to fit in more digimon for the beta release!

I would also like to point out that we could use another coder, specifically one good with items and blocks.

Thank you for your patience/...pretending to be patient! :D

Dsiwarper

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:57 PM

Add Both Greymons ;)
Meow
Posted Image

im_und3ad

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:49 PM

Awesome :D !! you should do leveling system every 11 level they evole ,
Check Out my Channel
Posted Image