Digimobs, Digimon in Minecraft!
Links of Interest:Digimobs Forum-Come join up and possibly even submit models for the game!
Digimobs Wiki - Looking for information about the Digimon or items in the game? Look here.
Digicraft Resource Pack - Looking to spice up minecraft with more Digimon stuff? Check out Digicraft by Sales-Kital.
One day, as you are out exploring the world, you see a strange looking terrain a good distance away from you. Upon closer inspection, you find that it appears to not be of this world. You see the little creatures, calling themselves Digimon. Where are they from, and how did they get here? Or more importantly, what happened to their world?
Is finally here!
To do list:
Fix all the bugs left to fix
Minecraft Forge 9.10.0 for Minecraft 1.6.2
INSTALL 1.6.2 FORGE WITH DIGIMOBS
1. Download the recommended installer for forge - 126.96.36.1999
2. Run the installer and select "install client"
3. Run Minecraft Launcher and select "forge" profile, and click Play
This will install necessary files before modding. Now close Minecraft.
4. Go to %appdata% and open .minecraft
5. Double click on "versions" folder
6. You will find a folder named "1.6.2-forge188.8.131.529"
7. You can rename this folder and the 2 files inside to what you want.
IF you do, open .json file and rename "id" at the beginning as well.
WARNING : All re-names must match
8. Open the .jar file with an archive program eg. WinRar
9. Download Digimobs and open with an archive program.
10. Copy/Paste "digimobs" and "assets" into the opened .jar
11. Close all windows and run Minecraft again.
12. At the bottom left, you can click "Edit Profile" with "forge" selected.
Re-name the profile if you want, and in the "use version:" drop-down
menu, select the name you used (or forge-184.108.40.2069 if you didnt rename)
Save Profile and you can now select that profile to run when you want.
This will allow you to run Digimobs seperately to Minecraft with ease.
Cyan_the_Azure- A little bit of everything
Special Thanks to:
NaruArth- For helping early on, Omnimon model.
Gamer226- Gatomon, Zerimon, Gummymon, Terriermon, Cocomon, Kokomon, Lopmon, Togemon Gargomon, Nyokimon, Pabumon, Yuramon, Pichimon, Poyomon, YukimiBotamon, Zerimon, Cocomon, Jyarimon, Chibomon, Kiimon textures for some crests/cards/digivices/eggs
Mr.Omg- Nyaromon model
Tucker2550- Salamon model
ALL_YOUR_BASE- Virus Data texture
Tanadin (Firedragon475) - Veemon,DemiVeemon,ExVeemon
Model Contribution(Important, please read)
This is now done at the Digimobs Forum
Banners by OxeeMoron