13866 replies to this topic

MICHAELNESS
    MICHAELNESS

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1022 posts
  • Minecraft: TheMagicBurro

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

"Ummm... No, me, Cyrus, and Mas can take care of that later." I say pretty seriously.

My old signature was stupid and outdated. It's gone now.

Register or log in to remove.

Zeke1479
  • Location: Why do you want to know? Wait- You're with the government!! YOU'LL NEVEE TAKE ME ALIVE OR DEAD!! *jumps out window with katana and pistol*
  • Minecraft: Zeke1749

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

Zeke was a little surprised at the fact it just magically poofed away. Especially since he thought the Nyan Cat was Insanity's doing.
"Zeke: Anywho, *looks at Kate* Wow, you look nice."
Meanwhile in Zeke's mind....
"Insanity: *sees Nyan Cat poof back next to him* Huh, this girl's definitely a lot more interesting than I thought. Oh well, time to make my leave from Zeke's mind."
Insanity and the Nyan Cat simply evaporates from Zeke's mind and magically back in some.....strange dimension covered in fields, mountains and such. There was a strangely chaotic scenery in the distance, though. Insanity walked to there and ended up in the same opera house he first appeared in. The Nyan Cat ran off into the fields.

((Insanity's disappearance wasn't seen by anyone but himself, so please don't comment on him doing this.))

Ain't no party like a party with confetti!

Posted Image

MICHAELNESS
    MICHAELNESS

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1022 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:19 PM

"Thank you. I took ummm, a long time on it. Let's go with that." I remember the dress appearing from nowhere.

Zeke1479
  • Location: Why do you want to know? Wait- You're with the government!! YOU'LL NEVEE TAKE ME ALIVE OR DEAD!! *jumps out window with katana and pistol*

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

Zeke decides not to question it any further.
"Zeke: Anyway, I guess we should just relax while we wait for the dance to start. I know you((Robert)) aren't going to the dance, so I don't need to ask, but you Kate. Who'd you ask to go to the dance with you?"

Posted Image

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts
  • Minecraft: treebird1

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

"Yeah, I wasn't ever heading this way intentionally, I kind of tend to wander when I think about something too much...right now I'm thinking about what else could be hidden down there" I say to the group "I mean, what if this school was built on top of an older, similar school?" I then ask "Wouldn't you like to know what they could have left behind?" I ask the group, it seems only Kate was interested, however.
Posted Image

MICHAELNESS
    MICHAELNESS

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1022 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:33 PM

"I said. Me, Cyrus, and Mas will check it out. You guys or any other can't come." I try to think about what Zeke said... It made no sense

((It really didn't :P))

Zeke1479

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:38 PM

((Woops, typo. Editman Go change it for Me! Too tired, to do edit.))

Posted Image

MICHAELNESS
    MICHAELNESS

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1022 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

"Who'd I ask? Nobody really... I was just going to show up... I was hoping I could ask Darius, but I haven't seen him..."

Zeke1479

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

"Zeke: Well, don't worry. I'm sure this Darius guy'll come any minute now. As for me, I'm probably gonna either go alone or just not go at all. Not a big dancer."

Posted Image

MICHAELNESS
    MICHAELNESS

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1022 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

"Well, you don't HAVE to dance. You should go, it'll be fun." I look around, hoping for what he said about Darius is true.

Zeke1479

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

"Zeke: Well, ok. Now that I think about it, shouldn't the dance be starting soon or something?"

Posted Image

MICHAELNESS
    MICHAELNESS

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1022 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

"I'm not sure..." I check the clock on my phone... "I'm not sure when it starts"

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts
  • Minecraft: treebird1

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:01 PM

"Yeah...huge social scenes aren't really for me." I say to the trio. "Too many people in one place makes me feel uncomfortable." I then explain. I start to head back to my room, looking at one of the many clocks, it seems to be about 6:00 pm.
Posted Image

MICHAELNESS
    MICHAELNESS

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1022 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:02 PM

((You can't say the time :P Most likely because it's probably about 6))

Zeke1479

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:04 PM

"Zeke: I can see where you're coming from. I always get too bored with it. Now that I think about it, didn't Lara ask some guy named Shun to the dance. Wonder what happened to him? Oh well, come or don't Lara'll be fine. Maybe she'll find someone different if he doesn't come."

Posted Image

guygombaa
  • Minecraft: guygombaa

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

((New rule, if you are going to post one of thos pictures, also add it to the wiki. And it would be nice if someone could start adding stuff to the wiki for me, like the story so far, since I forgot most of it already))
"Do any of you know what a Casual dance is? You don't seem to." Cyrus walks through the doors.

Inside, the stage has a set of turntables, massive speakers have been set up everywhere, a clearly laid out dance floor has been placed, a slightly oversized disco ball hangs from the ceiling, & a table has been set up with food & drink.

Cyrus instantly goes over to the food.
((..........))

((Updated First post. Read it. READ IT NOW! I'll have to update again later, but I have a friend coming over for who know's how long, so seeya's all later!))
The elusive 'Swag' has risen in popularity as those who have supposedly sighted it make even stronger claims to its existence. However, as there is still no scientific proof to it's existence, the general public throws it away as 'damn 'youngins'

Zeke1479

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:09 AM

"Zeke: Casual? Thought it was formal...Oh well, at least I don't have to change and everyone still looks nice.Looks like the dance started actually." Zeke walks in and sees the drink table.
"Zeke: Deliciousness!!" Zeke runs to the drink table and drink about 5 glasses.
"Zeke: So thirsty!"
Back to Lara.
Lara ignores what Cyrus said and goes in. "Lara: Looks like it finally started and we're the first ones."
Lara tries to get some food and hopes Cyrus doesn't end up sending a pelican to take her away so he has the food to himself.

Posted Image

guygombaa
  • Minecraft: guygombaa

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

((Think of this: We basically have infinite food/ drink.))
Cyrus stops eating for a bit and starts walking around. He picks up a toy lightsaber from a box & twirls it around.
The elusive 'Swag' has risen in popularity as those who have supposedly sighted it make even stronger claims to its existence. However, as there is still no scientific proof to it's existence, the general public throws it away as 'damn 'youngins'

MICHAELNESS
    MICHAELNESS

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1022 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

I walk in and look around. I see food, lots of food. Yum food, I walk over and eat a bit

((I'm confused, that entire rage conversation is gone... Did it get deleted by a moderator or something?))

Zeke1479

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

((I don't know, truthfully. I thought you did that, but now I'm confused. It's either a moderator or annoying conversations now magically disappear, in which case hallelujah.))

Posted Image