• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

A mod that replaces ALL types of one block?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OmgPeanutButter

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:11 AM

I'm looking for a mod that is updated and can replace all types of one block with another. For example, replacing all iron ore blocks with cobblestone. Any help is much appreciated.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Maverikninja
  • Minecraft: vulcanxtremelol

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:13 AM

There is a mod that does that, I've seen it before, but unfortunately I forgot what it was called so I can't find it again. I know it's for 1.7 or 1.8 though.

Try looking alittle harder next time before assuming that such a mod doesn't exist. Don't underestimate the creativity of modders! :rolleyes:
Posted Image

adrianboy6
    adrianboy6

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 987 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:14 AM

why wouldnt you want iron, then you cant get diamonds, and if you down have diamonds or iron to make buckets you cant go to the nether, then you can slay ghast, which means you will never get the forum name ghast hunter :(
Adrianboy6 :)

OmgPeanutButter

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:15 AM

View PostMaverikninja, on 25 September 2011 - 12:13 AM, said:

There is a mod that does that, I've seen it before, but unfortunately I forgot what it was called so I can't find it again. I know it's for 1.7 or 1.8 though.

Try looking alittle harder next time before assuming that such a mod doesn't exist. Don't underestimate the creativity of modders! :rolleyes:

Okay, thanks for the reply.
Posted Image

OmgPeanutButter

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:16 AM

View Postadrianboy6, on 25 September 2011 - 12:14 AM, said:

why wouldnt you want iron, then you cant get diamonds, and if you down have diamonds or iron to make buckets you cant go to the nether, then you can slay ghast, which means you will never get the forum name ghast hunter :(

Lol, it was just an example. :)
Posted Image

adrianboy6
    adrianboy6

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 987 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:17 AM

View PostOmgPeanutButter, on 25 September 2011 - 12:16 AM, said:

Lol, it was just an example. :)
i know i was just having some fun :P
Adrianboy6 :)