• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Underground dirt floor rooms

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ayevee39

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:55 PM

One time, while exploring a mineshaft, I came across a massive, boxed room with a dirt floor. Me and my friends marveled at the rare formation we found, and continued on.

The next day, another, and another. And much like the strange circle rooms you find underground, Posted Image it came to our realization that these dirt floor rooms are natural formations.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

spiderslayer12
  • Minecraft: spiderslayer12

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:56 PM

Cool story bro'
Posted Image

Noobpwnageinspace

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:58 PM

Awesome.
U MAD?
Posted Image

_Face
    _Face

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:58 PM

i think it has to do with the abandoned mineshafts, or to be used in conjunction with teh new dungeons Notch is planning.

Edit: I so wish ppl used the default pack when posting screenshots. it makes it much easier to identify things and understand exactly what we are looking at.

Ayevee39

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:03 AM

View Post_Face, on 21 September 2011 - 11:58 PM, said:

i think it has to do with the abandoned mineshafts, or to be used in conjunction with teh new dungeons Notch is planning.

Edit: I so wish ppl used the default pack when posting screenshots. it makes it much easier to identify things and understand exactly what we are looking at.

Indeed I've only found these in Mineshafts, unlike circle caves ive found those everywhere

EDIT: Sorry I didn't have much time to change textures, because sometimes when trying to reconnect to the server I get an error and I have to restart Minecraft like 5 times, and my friends would have to wait for me. :/

Akel
    Akel

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Minecraft: Aekely
  • Xbox:Akely1

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:56 AM

Coolio. Find 10 more now :P

Posted Image

Lord Aro

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:08 AM

Seen a few as well. Useful as an initial farm for exploiting the shaft and caves connected.