Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Shaving Your Furry Mouth


  • Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1

Necronus
    Necronus

    Enderman Ender

  • Members
  • 8904 posts
  • Location: Not on the Minecraft Forums!

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

When did you start shaving your 'moustache(io)'? What age were you when you first shaved? What was your reaction/emotion? Why did you shave?

This is clearly for interest. Apparently, around my area, you have to shave early on in school (everyone I know shaved in pre-Grade 7), just because, y'know. It's weird to have a big burly peach fuzz moustache.

Go on, discuss about your big man-bear beard you have.
My PSN is ToUcHaBlE_No0b. Steam: Necronus - Interstellar Panda

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Ergophile
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: Ergophile

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:13 PM

View PostUndeadNecro, on 20 September 2011 - 10:12 PM, said:

When did you start shaving your 'moustache(io)'? What age were you when you first shaved? What was your reaction/emotion? Why did you shave?

This is clearly for interest. Apparently, around my area, you have to shave early on in school (everyone I know shaved in pre-Grade 7), just because, y'know. It's weird to have a big burly peach fuzz moustache.

Go on, discuss about your big man-bear beard you have.

Start of year eight. (13 yrs)
l'altri 619

#3

Travis
    Travis

    Forum/Wiki Sponsor

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 17744 posts
  • Location: United Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:14 PM

About mid 6th grade, I think.
Posted Image

#4

Kaapo
    Kaapo

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1503 posts
  • Location: Funland
  • Minecraft: Kaapola

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:14 PM

I was 17 I think (yes I know that's pretty late). I already had quite long facial hair, though it wasn't a full beard yet. I'd just been putting it off and ignoring it cause I didn't want to face the fact I had grown up.
Posted Image

#5

Achilles
    Achilles

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Members
  • 4130 posts
  • Location: RIDIN THE DAFT TRAIN BABY WOO

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:14 PM

Dammit puberty, Y U NO GIVE ME MUSTACHE YET?

Posted Image


#6

sand500
    sand500

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:14 PM

yea i think i was 14 or 15 when it started growing. i never bother shaving it because it hasnt grown a lot.
I shoot my arrows in the air sometimes saying ay-oh, creeper's KO'd
[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=k2rDbRUDkds[/media]

#7

GeminiK
    GeminiK

    Ghast Hunter

  • Members
  • 2580 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:15 PM

Uhh seven years ago? no closer to 8 and a half. I was thirteen or so.

Look it's big red text!
Now that being said. Ponies.


#8

illford_baker
  • Location: the 76.31 /16 IP block
  • Minecraft: illford_baker

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:15 PM

around 14 I started.
And I shave each and every morning. About to grow a beard out of lazyness....

(I was also very confused when I saw the title for obvious reasons)
join off topic IRC at #otter on esper.net, there is cake*
*there may or may not be cake

#9

Homertime
    Homertime

    Glowstone Miner

  • Members
  • 3068 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:15 PM

yr 9. i hate having facial hair

#10

Marnock
    Marnock

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 133 posts
  • Location: Did you try looking down?
  • Minecraft: Marnockii

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:16 PM

i think i was 11 or 12
Posted Image   BACON  

#11

Homertime
    Homertime

    Glowstone Miner

  • Members
  • 3068 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:17 PM

View PostKaapo, on 20 September 2011 - 10:14 PM, said:

I was 17 I think (yes I know that's pretty late). I already had quite long facial hair, though it wasn't a full beard yet. I'd just been putting it off and ignoring it cause I didn't want to face the fact I had grown up.

I shave everyday so i don't have too admit im growing up

#12

Mr_Carbohydrate
  • Location: Wiltshire, Englandshire
  • Minecraft: Mr_Carbohydrate

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:18 PM

Don't forget to shave your neckbeard kids.

Posted Image

I, a universe of atoms, an atom in the universe Posted Image


#13

Achilles
    Achilles

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Members
  • 4130 posts
  • Location: RIDIN THE DAFT TRAIN BABY WOO

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:18 PM

View PostHomertime, on 20 September 2011 - 10:17 PM, said:

I shave everyday so i don't have too admit im growing up

Are you SURE you have a beard? 9 years old seems a little too early. How old are you?

Posted Image


#14

Necronus
    Necronus

    Enderman Ender

  • Members
  • 8904 posts
  • Location: Not on the Minecraft Forums!

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:19 PM

Well, now I just feel weird. I have an awkward peach-fuss moustachio crap, and I don't feel like shaving it, because I don't really want to. I'm guess I'm just that much uh...cooler than you guys?  :rolleyes: Yeah, I don't tend to do things earlier like other people.
My PSN is ToUcHaBlE_No0b. Steam: Necronus - Interstellar Panda

#15

Omninoob
    Omninoob

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1930 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:22 PM

I was in fifth grade when I first began to have a need to shave; so I think I was about 11? I only had to shave every once in while up until about 8th grade when needing to shave once a week was a necessity. Nowadays, go a couple days and I'll have fairly noticeable whiskers. Feels weird having a beard when all of your friends still barely even have a dirty Sanchez.

#16

DeadlyBearHugs
  • Location: Denver
  • Minecraft: DeadlyBearHugs

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:23 PM

Here's some advice. Don't go with the hipster gel crap and 60596904586094560894 blade razors. Use traditional shaving cream and a safety razor (One bladed razor). Just my two cents, at least.
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.
- H. P. Lovecraft

#17

Evest
    Evest

    Enderman Ender

  • Members
  • 8919 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:23 PM

I will shave soon enough. Or.. I will grow a beard; depending if I'm lazy or not.

#18

Omninoob
    Omninoob

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1930 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:25 PM

View PostDeadlyBearHugs, on 20 September 2011 - 10:23 PM, said:

Here's some advice. Don't go with the hipster gel crap and 60596904586094560894 blade razors. Use traditional shaving cream and a safety razor (One bladed razor). Just my two cents, at least.

I think you got those two mixed up. Almost no one shaves with a one bladed razor, unless you're a barber.

#19

DeadlyBearHugs
  • Location: Denver
  • Minecraft: DeadlyBearHugs

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:32 PM

View PostOmninoob, on 20 September 2011 - 10:25 PM, said:

I think you got those two mixed up. Almost no one shaves with a one bladed razor, unless you're a barber.
I'm going to go into my corner now.
Goodbye.
P.S.- My family members are all barbers. Is this what you're thinking of?
Costs the change out of my pocket to change the razor blades on these.
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.
- H. P. Lovecraft

#20

Omninoob
    Omninoob

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1930 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:36 PM

View PostDeadlyBearHugs, on 20 September 2011 - 10:32 PM, said:

I'm going to go into my corner now.
Goodbye.
P.S.- My family members are all barbers. Is this what you're thinking of?
Costs the change out of my pocket to change the razor blades on these.

Well that certainly explains why, but I wasn't thinking of those exactly; more along the lines of a single blade on a handle.