MULTISHOT TIMELAPSE MODMultishot is a tool for creating timelapses and stop motions in Minecraft automatically even if Minecraft is minimized. It removes the need to record timelapses with a screen recorder, which leaves you with large video files that take large periods of time to speed up and render. It acts just like an intervalometer does for a camera allowing players to record and timelapse anything in the game.
It works by automatically taking screenshots at a predefined exposure (default 1 second). These screenshots can then be 'sped up' as an image sequence and played back like a normal video. The mod also includes an auto motion feature that automatically moves and/or rotates the player in any direction allowing for more entertaining and engaging timelapses.
Current v2.2 for 1.4.2: Download
*Make sure you've read the faq, making a time-lapse and protips sections before posting problems.
- Also try PanoramaKit!
- Also try Camera Studio!
- Read the making a timelapse section for instructions on how to use
- Watch the videos above for a solution to single player timelapses
- Screenshots will NOT be taken if exposure if off.
- M turns multishot on/off.
- N turns motion on/off.
- L displays settings screen.
- Use motion for better timelapses!
- Simple explanation of motion feature.
- To use just look at what you want to timelapse and turn multishot on.
- Compatible with ModLoader!
- Install multishot BEFORE using any HD texture patcher!
- Don't send me support related private messages, use the thread.
- This mod works on both singleplayer and multiplayer.
- Before installing SHUT DOWN MINECRAFT.
- Multishots by default are saved to /minecraft/multishots/.
- If you make a timelapse and want to share it post the video link in the thread.
Thanks to tanzanite, dayanto for his help with development, clyspe for answering all your questions and mcp for all their work. Also thanks to all who downloaded and used the mod.
Support the mod
Spread the word and show your support. Paste the banner code in your sig.