• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Closed]LowCraft - Friendly, Survival, Mature, Whitelist, CommunitDedicaded, Lag-Free, Smally, No-PvP, Anti-Grief, and Weekly Events

mature whitelist dedicated 24/7 events community no pvp survival no grief

• Please log in to reply
3754 replies to this topic

JamkasCraft
  • Minecraft: JamkasCraft

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

1. How long have you played Minecraft? Since Beta 1.7.3
2. Location Brazil
3. Age 13
4. Amount of time you spend playing weekly? All the days.
5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak? No.
6. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server? Never
7. Pictures(if any) of your greatest builds and/or any other info about yourself you feel like sharing!
I Lost all my screenshots :(
8. How did you find/hear about LowCraft? At another Topic, Looking for a SMP server.
9. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) JamkasCraft
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

ccrgoalie99

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

View PostJamkasCraft, on 21 November 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

1. How long have you played Minecraft? Since Beta 1.7.3
2. Location Brazil
3. Age 13
4. Amount of time you spend playing weekly? All the days.
5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak? No.
6. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server? Never
7. Pictures(if any) of your greatest builds and/or any other info about yourself you feel like sharing!
I Lost all my screenshots Posted Image
8. How did you find/hear about LowCraft? At another Topic, Looking for a SMP server.
9. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) JamkasCraft

Welcome To LowCraft!
Posted Image

The_Fonzy

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

1. How long have you played Minecraft? since 1.3.2
2. Location Minnesota
3. Age 13
4. Amount of time you spend playing weekly? 10 hours
5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak? no
6. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server? no
7. Pictures(if any) of your greatest builds and/or any other info about yourself you feel like sharing! no

8. How did you find/hear about LowCraft? my cousin
9. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) The_Fonzie

DannisMusicWorld
  • Minecraft: DannisMusicWorld

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

View PostThe_Fonzy, on 22 November 2012 - 08:45 PM, said:

1. How long have you played Minecraft? since 1.3.2
2. Location Minnesota
3. Age 13
4. Amount of time you spend playing weekly? 10 hours
5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak? no
7. Pictures(if any) of your greatest builds and/or any other info about yourself you feel like sharing! no

8. How did you find/hear about LowCraft? my cousin
9. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) The_Fonzie

Welcome to LowCraft!
Posted Image

KTJx2
    KTJx2

Full Stack

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

1. How long have you played Minecraft? - Oh, let's see... I think it's been like 6 months, but I'm not sure... I played on Xbox for a while too... I really have no idea, at least 3 months, I dunno :/
2. Location - Arkansas - United States
3. Age - 11 (mature)
4. Amount of time you spend playing weekly? - A lot.
5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak? - Well, I have teamspeak but I don't really love using it...
6. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server? - Yes, but I was unbanned. It wasn't really my fault, I was unbanned almost as soon as I appealed. A mis-understanding...
8. How did you find/hear about LowCraft? - Google! (Searching for vanilla Minecraft server with no PvP
9. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) - KTJx2

Inuyshaka
  • Minecraft: Inuyshaka
  • Xbox:Inuyshaka

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

View PostKTJx2, on 24 November 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

1. How long have you played Minecraft? - Oh, let's see... I think it's been like 6 months, but I'm not sure... I played on Xbox for a while too... I really have no idea, at least 3 months, I dunno :/
2. Location - Arkansas - United States
3. Age - 11 (mature)
4. Amount of time you spend playing weekly? - A lot.
5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak? - Well, I have teamspeak but I don't really love using it...
6. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server? - Yes, but I was unbanned. It wasn't really my fault, I was unbanned almost as soon as I appealed. A mis-understanding...
8. How did you find/hear about LowCraft? - Google! (Searching for vanilla Minecraft server with no PvP
9. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) - KTJx2

WELCOME TO LOW CRAFT!!

Posted Image

MtM0201
    MtM0201

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Minecraft: MtM0201
  • Xbox:MtM0201

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

1. How long have you played Minecraft?
For about a year on mac, and ever since it was released on xbox.

2. Location
Boston, MA

3. Age
21 (22 in Feb.)

4. Amount of time you spend playing weekly?
A few hours a day.

5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak?
I have a mic, don't use TeamSpeak. I honestly prefer the chatbox.

6. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server?
No, this is the first server I hope to join. The no PvP/Stealing/Cheats rules are all great and I just want to have a fun time with others on MC when I'm not busy with college.

Unfortunately not at this time. Spent the latest of my MC creativity on the Xbox. If you have an Xbox account, I can show you around those.

8. How did you find/hear about LowCraft?
Through the server seach on this website.

9. Finally your IGN(In Game Name)
MtM0201

Inuyshaka
  • Minecraft: Inuyshaka
  • Xbox:Inuyshaka

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

View PostMtM0201, on 25 November 2012 - 04:20 AM, said:

For about a year on mac, and ever since it was released on xbox.

2. Location
Boston, MA

3. Age
21 (22 in Feb.)

A few hours a day.

I have a mic, don't use TeamSpeak. I honestly prefer the chatbox.

No, this is the first server I hope to join. The no PvP/Stealing/Cheats rules are all great and I just want to have a fun time with others on MC when I'm not busy with college.

Unfortunately not at this time. Spent the latest of my MC creativity on the Xbox. If you have an Xbox account, I can show you around those.

Through the server seach on this website.

MtM0201

WELCOME TO LOWCRAFT!!

Posted Image

josesmith

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

1. How long have you played Minecraft? about 6 months
2. Location: USA
3. Age 26
4. Amount of time you spend playing weekly? 15-20 hours
5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak? no, but am not opposed to getting (have been using skype)
7. Pictures(if any) of your greatest builds and/or any other info about yourself you feel like sharing! Love playing MC after a day at work, or whenever I see some awesome build on youtube and feel inspired.  I've never been a gamer in any way shape or form until now...except I still only play MC  

8. How did you find/hear about LowCraft? Google search for noob friendly server lol
9. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) J0se_smith

LowCountry86

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

View Postjosesmith, on 26 November 2012 - 02:30 AM, said:

1. How long have you played Minecraft? about 6 months
2. Location: USA
3. Age 26
4. Amount of time you spend playing weekly? 15-20 hours
5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak? no, but am not opposed to getting (have been using skype)
7. Pictures(if any) of your greatest builds and/or any other info about yourself you feel like sharing! Love playing MC after a day at work, or whenever I see some awesome build on youtube and feel inspired.  I've never been a gamer in any way shape or form until now...except I still only play MC  

8. How did you find/hear about LowCraft? Google search for noob friendly server lol
9. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) J0se_smith
Welcome to LowCraft!  We are still 1.3.2  until bukkit puts out an RB and our plugins update.

Posted Image

PML01
    PML01

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

when will the bukkit puts out an RB and our plugins update?

LowCountry86

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

View PostPML01, on 27 November 2012 - 01:41 AM, said:

when will the bukkit puts out an RB and our plugins update?
We dont know for sure, we have no control over it. :/

Posted Image

pottydaking

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

For about a year and a half now? maybe 2
2. Location
Germany
3. Age
one or two hours a day
sure
nope
googled for a vanilla server without pvp and hoped for a mature community
potty777

DannisMusicWorld
  • Minecraft: DannisMusicWorld

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

View Postpottydaking, on 29 November 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

For about a year and a half now? maybe 2
2. Location
Germany
3. Age
one or two hours a day
sure
nope
googled for a vanilla server without pvp and hoped for a mature community
potty777

Welcome to LowCraft!
Posted Image

LowCountry86

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

Hey everyone sorry the server still is not updated. With my new work schedule and what not I would still like to wait for an RB which I would have certainly thought would be out by now. Hopefully soon it will update. :(

Posted Image

Fraymorg
    Fraymorg

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

1. How long have you played Minecraft? PC version: Couple days ago. PE version: about 7-8 months
2. Location: Puerto Rico

3. Age 22
I'll be spending a good ammount hopefuly. Got college to worry about too.
5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak? Do not own a mic but thinking bout getting one. No problem with using in game chat for now right?
6. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server? Never been on one before, lol.
7. Pictures(if any) of your greatest builds and/or any other info about yourself you feel like sharing! I havent had any time to build anything spectacular. Planning on doing something modern-ish though. Im an average builder at best but I have some builds in mind that Id like to complete.
8. How did you find/hear about LowCraft? Looking for a server that is VERY noob friendly and this server popped up.
9. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) Fraymorg.

P.S. I know it's very little time. Tbh im not even really accustomed to the controls (Im mostly a console player) but I believe that a little help goes a long way and in the games I have played that are somewhat like MC I love to help. Just looking to be helped a little first Posted Image.

RayneSmytson
  • Minecraft: RayneSmytson

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

View PostFraymorg, on 03 December 2012 - 09:53 PM, said:

1. How long have you played Minecraft? PC version: Couple days ago. PE version: about 7-8 months
2. Location: Puerto Rico

3. Age 22
I'll be spending a good ammount hopefuly. Got college to worry about too.
5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak? Do not own a mic but thinking bout getting one. No problem with using in game chat for now right?
6. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server? Never been on one before, lol.
7. Pictures(if any) of your greatest builds and/or any other info about yourself you feel like sharing! I havent had any time to build anything spectacular. Planning on doing something modern-ish though. Im an average builder at best but I have some builds in mind that Id like to complete.
8. How did you find/hear about LowCraft? Looking for a server that is VERY noob friendly and this server popped up.
9. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) Fraymorg.

P.S. I know it's very little time. Tbh im not even really accustomed to the controls (Im mostly a console player) but I believe that a little help goes a long way and in the games I have played that are somewhat like MC I love to help. Just looking to be helped a little first Posted Image.

Welcome to LowCraft! We are very friendly towards people who are new to Minecraft, always happy to help out! And in game chat is fine, we only ask about the mic because we have a teamspeak server, which isn't required to use :)

We are currently still running Minecraft version 1.3.2, and because you only started a couple of days ago I'm guessing you're running version 1.4.something. If you aren't running 1.3.2, you won't be able to connect unless you use MCNostalgia or MultiMc. If you want to learn how to do that, feel free to private message me here on the mine craft forums and I'll be happy to talk you through how to do it :)

Posted Image

Head over to http://destinyslanding.enjin.com/ to join us!

Muzzmotor

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:26 AM

1. How long have you played Minecraft? About two years, I guess. Probably a little longer.
2. Location: Melbourne, Australia
3. Age: 19
4. Amount of time you spend playing weekly? I used to play for several hours a day, but now I phase in and out, so sometimes I'll play for about 20 hours each week, then not at all the next.
5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak? I have a built in mic and a few external mics. I have no problem with using Teamspeak.
6. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server? Only once after a frame-job, later the ban was reversed after I had my innocence proven.
7. Pictures(if any) of your greatest builds and/or any other info about yourself you feel like sharing! I almost always play vanilla, and I tend to try and build tunnels and bridges that link between a bunch of buildings I've made. Also, I once attempted to block out the Sun.
8. How did you find/hear about Lowcraft? My friend Liz told me about it when I was asking around about servers.
9. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) Muzzmotor

RayneSmytson
  • Minecraft: RayneSmytson

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

View PostMuzzmotor, on 07 December 2012 - 07:26 AM, said:

1. How long have you played Minecraft? About two years, I guess. Probably a little longer.
2. Location: Melbourne, Australia
3. Age: 19
4. Amount of time you spend playing weekly? I used to play for several hours a day, but now I phase in and out, so sometimes I'll play for about 20 hours each week, then not at all the next.
5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak? I have a built in mic and a few external mics. I have no problem with using Teamspeak.
6. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server? Only once after a frame-job, later the ban was reversed after I had my innocence proven.
7. Pictures(if any) of your greatest builds and/or any other info about yourself you feel like sharing! I almost always play vanilla, and I tend to try and build tunnels and bridges that link between a bunch of buildings I've made. Also, I once attempted to block out the Sun.
8. How did you find/hear about Lowcraft? My friend Liz told me about it when I was asking around about servers.
9. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) Muzzmotor

Welcome to LowCraft!

Posted Image

Head over to http://destinyslanding.enjin.com/ to join us!

L3m0nad31
  • Minecraft: L3m0nad31

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

[1.3.2]LowCraft Survival Mature Whitelist Dedicaded Open 24/7 Lag-Free Small...

Posted Image Posted by LowCountry86 on 28 April 2012 - 04:01 AM in Survival Servers

Posted ImageBubbleMushroom, on 28 April 2012 - 03:26 AM, said:

1. How long have you played Minecraft? Classic since late 2009 and Survival since Beta 1.8
2. Location Eastern United States
3. Age 17
4. Amount of time you spend playing weekly? Depends on my schedule, but around 20+ hours
5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak? Have Skype, but I can easily get TeamSpeak
6. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server? No
https://picasaweb.go...287728533285410 (not my greatest but the only pic I still have)
8. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) BubbleMushroom

Welcome to LowCraft!

Posted ImageL3m0nad31, on 28 April 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

1. How long have you played Minecraft?: 2 years
2. Location : colorado, USA
3. Age : 19
4. Amount of time you spend playing weekly? : 2-3 hours a day
5. Do you have a mic/use TeamSpeak? : yep
6. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server? : nope, but i have owned a server

7. Pictures(if any) of your greatest builds and/or any other info about yourself you feel like sharing! : dont build much, like to play with other people and adventure more
8. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) : afterendark

Welcome to LowCraft!

Here is my previous application (about a year ago) and i was accepted. I am now having problems connecting and i dont know if i was unlisted or what...
Thank you!
afterendark/L3m0nad31

I figured it out... I have a newer version of MC