Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Redstone servers?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Holygoalie10
  • Minecraft: pickle1456

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

hi everyone i wasnt sure if this was the correct spot for posting about a redstone server but im very good with it and id like to learn more. if anyone has a server with alot of space and spawnable items enabled id love to join. just pm me! thanks!

Register or log in to remove.

ModernSlinky
  • Minecraft: ModernSlinky

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:39 PM

There is one that im on, but i dont think they have updated it to 1.8 yet...I might make one :D
Posted Image

ModernSlinky

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:07 AM

Correction, I am in the progress of making an epic one   (be prepared)
Posted Image

Dragonriders9299

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:09 AM

white list me on the server im good at redstone
My IGN is MGMS

Whodundid

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:37 AM

Me too please, love Redstone

Tmidog69
    Tmidog69

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:23 AM

Id say Redstone Development Foundation is the biggest one, but its for advanced redstoners.

The first computers were the size of rooms, MC computers are the size of cities.

CX gamer
    CX gamer

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1380 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:23 AM

I hope this isn't seen as advertising, but the RDF server is a powerfull 24/7 redstone server.
If you want to join; http://therdf.net/fo...play.php?fid=18

Take a sneak peak of our map; http://jessassin.net:8123/
Posted Image

ShadowExile

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:05 PM

View PostCX gamer, on 19 September 2011 - 05:23 AM, said:

I hope this isn't seen as advertising, but the RDF server is a powerfull 24/7 redstone server.
If you want to join; http://therdf.net/fo...play.php?fid=18

Take a sneak peak of our map; http://jessassin.net:8123/

I would love to join the RDF, but I'm not really an advanced redstone user yet. I understand fully all the logic gates easily, as I'm majoring in IT and Systems Administration (Networking) at Uni, and it's all stuff we've learned already, but I haven't had the patience to learn how to connect D Flip Flops and adders and stuff to make something like a CPU or better. However I'd still love to have a redstone server to share my understanding of the basic > moderate level of redstone / computer logic in minecraft, while being able to learn from anyone more advanced from me by say, overlooking their designs. So I don't think the RDF suits my purposes for that.

As for the dude who plans to be making an epic redstone server, and to stay posted, I would be extremely happy if I could also be white-listed when that comes to fruition :D
IGN: ShadowExile

ModernSlinky

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:45 PM

View PostShadowExile, on 19 September 2011 - 12:05 PM, said:

As for the dude who plans to be making an epic redstone server, and to stay posted, I would be extremely happy if I could also be white-listed when that comes to fruition :D
IGN: ShadowExile

Just be watching the forum within the next week, I believe it will be more than a 20 slot server so lots of room :D
Posted Image

CX gamer
    CX gamer

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1380 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

View PostShadowExile, on 19 September 2011 - 12:05 PM, said:

I would love to join the RDF, but I'm not really an advanced redstone user yet. I understand fully all the logic gates easily, as I'm majoring in IT and Systems Administration (Networking) at Uni, and it's all stuff we've learned already, but I haven't had the patience to learn how to connect D Flip Flops and adders and stuff to make something like a CPU or better. However I'd still love to have a redstone server to share my understanding of the basic > moderate level of redstone / computer logic in minecraft, while being able to learn from anyone more advanced from me by say, overlooking their designs. So I don't think the RDF suits my purposes for that.
I wouldn't say that the RDF is below your level. We've got people that range from button locks to CPU's (we've got a ton of those), space invaders, pong, ... When I joined, I knew how to do programmable order sensitive locks, but now I'm just finishing up my word processor (keyboard input goes to 4 tick RET's, which is then encoded into the 3x5 screen pixels, which goes into an array of D-flipflops which is synced perfectly with the clock, that's also triggered by any input. That sync makes it so that I can push buttons as quick as 1 Hz. There are people on RDF that are way better than I am even, I even still learn.
Posted Image

Minecraft91002
  • Minecraft: minecraft91002

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

I really want to join a redstone server so PM Me if you would like me to join!

guy1234567890
  • Minecraft: Guy1234567890

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

View PostMinecraft91002, on 02 December 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

I really want to join a redstone server so PM Me if you would like me to join!

I recommend ORE :)

mc.openredstone.org
Posted Image

cjpal
    cjpal

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

any redstone severs are my favorite severs