Advanced Minecraft Interface and Data/Structure Tracking
AMIDST is designed to help enhance the process of finding structures, biomes, and players in minecraft.
By accessing your minecraft files, it's able to draw the biomes of the world out and show where points of interest are likely to be.
What AMIDST can do.
- Find Strongholds
- Find Villages
- Find Witch huts
- Find Temples
- Find Player Spawn
- Map Biomes
- Move Players
- Save an image of the map
- Load map data from different versions of Minecraft.
What AMIDST can't do.
- Show modifications to the world.
- Give information on individual blocks.
[BUG] Spawn points, villages, temples, and witch huts may be slightly less accurate than normal.
[BUG] Moving your player on the map WILL put you into the sky. It is unclear on how to fix this issue.
[INFO] AMIDST uses Google Analytics to anonymously gather general statistics.
[INFO] AMIDST attempts to check for updates each launch.
[INFO] This project is funded, mostly, by my Android game. If you're like to check it out, here's the link.
[INFO] AMIDST is now completely open-source. Check it out on BitBucket.
Please report all bugs with as much detail as possible to the issue tracker.
Feel free to also make a post, or send me an email at: email@example.com
AMIDST v3.5 Supports 1.2.4 - 1.7.2
( Ad free | Adf.ly ) Windows [Exe]
( Ad free | Adf.ly ) Mac OS X [App]
( Ad free | Adf.ly ) Linux [Jar]
( Ad free ) Windows with debug console [Exe]
- Fixed issue where some Mac OS X users would not have their window refresh.
- Fixed loading from amplified worlds.
- Fixed the map jumping around when a menu was opened.
- Selecting the default profile will now attempt to load 1.7.2.
- Adjusted the organization of some menus.
- Added 1.7.2 to official version list.
- AMIDST will now only load the libraries specified by the selected version.
- Added support for biome color profiles. An explanation of this will later be added to the wiki. Until then, please use check the latest forums posts or ask around.
- Basic wiki page added to BitBucket here.
- Mac OS X version now launches with extra memory.
All versions of AMIDST 3+ are available for download at: https://bitbucket.or...midst/downloads
Supporting the project
Aside from using adf.ly, there are a few ways you can help improve AMIDST.
Check out the BitBucket page. Bug submissions, feature suggestions, and any improvements to the source code are always welcome.
Due to requests, I have now added a donation link back in.
However, this project, for the most part, is funded by my small Android game. Even if you don't play it, feel free to help me improve the game by suggesting ideas, or offering feedback as to why you do/don't like it.
More information here:
A video tutorial on v3.0 will be up eventually. Until then, here are some screenshots:
License information can be found at https://bitbucket.or...amidst/overview
If you are interested in the old Minecraft Stronghold Finder, all the old information can be found here: