• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Any G-PG rated servers out there?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

radicalfeminazi

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:43 PM

My little 10 year old brother has gotten pretty heavily into Minecraft. He was playing on my server for awhile but due to reasons beyond my control I had to shut it down, so I was wondering if there are any servers out there that cater more to the younger players and are perhaps monitored to watch for language/chat content? I was going through the server lists but couldn't find any that mentioned they were like this.

Any help is appreciated :)

Register or log in to remove.

RyanAten
    RyanAten

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • Minecraft: RyanAten

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:51 PM

View Postradicalfeminazi, on 13 September 2011 - 04:43 PM, said:

My little 10 year old brother has gotten pretty heavily into Minecraft. He was playing on my server for awhile but due to reasons beyond my control I had to shut it down, so I was wondering if there are any servers out there that cater more to the younger players and are perhaps monitored to watch for language/chat content? I was going through the server lists but couldn't find any that mentioned they were like this.

Any help is appreciated :)
anyone can join my server! i just made a new world so there is nobody or anything on it and i would love to have you guys join! ill pm you the ip because it isnt public yet not until i finish it and i dont allow swearing or vulgar activity on my server so just pm me if you wanna play.

Posted Image

radicalfeminazi

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:56 PM

View PostRyanAten, on 13 September 2011 - 04:51 PM, said:

anyone can join my server! i just made a new world so there is nobody or anything on it and i would love to have you guys join! ill pm you the ip because it isnt public yet not until i finish it and i dont allow swearing or vulgar activity on my server so just pm me if you wanna play.

Awesome! I will definitely PM you! Thanks :)

Jowns
    Jowns

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:58 PM

endlesslands.vxsvrs.com:25582

Were all nice and friendly.

radicalfeminazi

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:49 PM

View PostJowns, on 13 September 2011 - 04:58 PM, said:

endlesslands.vxsvrs.com:25582