Fallout MineCraft: DeadState
*BREAKING NEWS UPDATE*
Want to know whats up with me? Go here to see what projects I am currently working on!
Visual overhaul update 1 is rolling out today!
Subscribers check your emails for a DEV build of V2.3 Dev 01! This is the email you donated with or the custom email you applied for DEV builds!
If you are a subscriber to the map or donated to get access to the Fallout Minecraft: Limited Edition you need to email the address below with this information in ORDER TO GET ACCESS TO ALL your features!
1. Your Minecraft username (This must be your own username.)
2. The Email you used to donate (Needed to confirm that you actually donated)
3. Would you like to receive Updates on Fallout Minecraft: DeadState (Yes/No, this will email you anytime the Fallout map updates and will list everything changed with a download link to the new version of the map if there is one available for you. This WILL NOT SPAM YOU, it is emailed personally by me "xxxtrigger50xxx")
Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate to the project here Or Visit The Website!.
Official Release Trailer
I have walked and walked.. For days and days.. every night the Moon comes up to look over the dim world left for me to walk upon... I have seen every city.. every town... every rock around the corner.. I have walked these roads for the longest time.. They never end.. All of it.. Is dead and the world i lived before.. has no chance to sprout out again.. I live in the united states.. I live in a state, But this state..
Is a Dead State
After the Prologue you will awake in a vault, Completely throwing you off track BUT that's what I want, YOU as the "Man" Have no memory, But the note in your hand(Prologue). This note, Gives you an idea of who you are, BUT this story will be about finding out who you really are, Now no im not making the story line similar to "Vegas". As the "Man" You know nothing, the note tells you What you "DID" know.. But the note is ripped at the end, Why? These questions will constantly come across your mind as you play the much awaited "Story line". The story line is "ROCKIN" I promise you that!
DOWNLOADLINK FOR MAP V2.4
* All downloads below are ADFLY.
* Actual map size is 132 mb zipped, 277mb unzipped.
* For npc's to show on the map you will need to install The Custom Npc's mod and Modloader.
* The NPC mod is NOT required to play the map.
Fallout Minecraft Version 2.4 (Beta download, difficult)
Fallout MineCraft Version 2.2 Download
Fallout MineCraft Texturepack Version 1.0.0 (Minecraft 1.1 Pre Release)
Map Of Fallout MineCraft V1.9(Recommended, works with 2.0)
Fallout MineCraft Free Handbook Version 1
Vault Of Atom ZombieCraft Map Link
Visual Overhaul Update 1 Trailer
Q & A hour long special with ghost!
Below is a series by me and my friend Legit Turtles! A new episode will be posted here and on my channel everyday!
---The Testing Team And Bios(JOIN NOW!)---
There is 6 testers so far, more of a team now dedicated to the project who have or are helping out allot. You may be able to join, just show us what you are capable of and we will take notice.
1. xxxtrigger50xxx~ Leader Of The Fallout Project
2. NinjaSmurf ~ Trailer maker
3. legitButFalse ~ Head Texture Packer
JOIN THE TEAM!
If you would like to join please FILL out the entire application below 100%. The longer and bigger your post the better. YOU must submit a FALLOUT styled building in order to even have a chance.
All options below MUST be answered or you will not be able to join the team.
Skype Name(YOU need this with a microphone):
Building Submission type:
You agree that you can submit creations when ever you are called upon to do so.(Failure will kick you from the team):
You agree to the terms and Conditions below:
What makes you special to us?:
What do you think of the map?:
Have you ever played the map?:
1. Fixed odd room beneath the spawn vault.
2. Fixed loot chests, most were not spawning anything.
3. Added tons of loot chests to many new areas.
4. Fixed more double door areas.
1. All roads re-textured to look destroyed.
2. Telephone poles now appear "fallen over"
3. All towns were redone to add more variety of buildings to the map.
4. A whole new chest system that is very alpha and will update shortly
5. Loot is RARE now.
6. Many cities re-textured, glass is broken etc.
7. Tunnels were re visited, destroyed and even populated with cars.
8. Many structures were redone, like Robcins bottle cap factory.
1. Fixed Vault 75's Maintenance Room.
2. Made it possible to get into Vault 75 (The correct Way)
3. Lit up the Generator Room in the starting Vault to make it easier.
4. Added extra armor to the Armory in the starting Vault to make it easier.
5. You should now start in the correct room rather then on top of the vault above ground.
1. Added the Industrial Sector.
2. Added in 5 new huge industrial styled buildings.
3. Added In 1 new vault.
4. Removed 1 spawner from the starting vault.
5. Added a new way to the starting vaults generator room.
1. Redid Vault 75, now is visible and easy to find.
2. Redid Vault 34, now is visible and easy to find.
3. Vault 75 and 34 now have vault doors.
4. Vault 201 (The starting vault) now has a backup power generator to enable lights.
5. Vault 201 has also been changed a little bit to balance out the hardness.
6. Vault 212 has a backup power generator now too. ( The terminal has been changed )
7. Filled / Finished the nuclear silo.
8. Filled a floor in a skyscraper in brimcity
9. Changed the story line signs to the new quest system.
10. Map was updated to anvil (Big size increase).
11. Fixed multiple door glitches from anvil conversion.
12. Smoothed out canyon city's hills to look more "natural"
13. Add the MKV2 project to vault 34. Currently has 5 codes.
14. Removed cave systems underneath key locations so more mobs will spawn above ground.
15. Add wire posts to some side streets, added trees around the airport.
16. Removed more infinite armor.
17. You now start in a bedrock room to spawn and respawn in.
18. Fixed the overwatch's Cycling tower ability. (Causes Lag)
19. Added Cars and Trucks around the wasteland. (Same idea as planes)
20. Jacinto now has a small lake
21. Added Vault 202 (Long Awaited)
22. Added NPCS (No quests yet due to mod)
23. Added npc town "Chip"
24. Added npc town "Roofington"
25. Fixed some errors inside the terminals (PLEASE REPORT ALL GRAMMER ISSUES WITHIN THE STORYLINE)
Release Changelog Below
--- Update Status ---
Current WIP v2.3, Total Completion 22%
Chapters - 25%
Quests - 25%
Towns - 45%
Secret Town - 0%
Currency - 100%
Followers - 66%
Traders - 30%
Fast Travel - 10%
Populating wasteland with,
Monsters - 10%
Random NPCS - 0%
Raiders - 10%
Others - 0%
When all category's hit 100% then the map will update.
--- Reviews ---
* Please leave a comment like the example below to get your review posted here!
* Replace the X with your answer.
Fallout Minecraft: DeadState Review
What did you like the most? - X
What didn't you like the most? - X
Out of 10 what would you rate this map? - X
Anything else you'd like to say? - X
Review 1 ~ By Dooddreo2
Fallout Minecraft: DeadState Review
What did you like the most? - The ambience. I opened a server to play online with my buddy, and the whole time we were creeped out because of the dark, uncertainty of the abandoned buildings. The abandoned vaults, the derelict buildings, and the frogotton sewers made our experience unique.
What didn't you like the most? - The starting vault is really, really hard. Even after we pillaged most of the city and the underwater vault, we still died a few times. I think the first room, the exit in SP, should be brighter so only zombies spawn from the mob spawner. Because of the multiplayer spawnpoint, it's harder to get to the vault supplies, which would be easier to get to in SP.
Out of 10 what would you rate this map? - 9/10 for the singleplayer experience, 8/10 for multiplayer.
Anything else you'd like to say? - When we played in multiplayer, we didn't follow the main storyline. Instead, we just went from town to town, creating a story of our own. We eventually found our way to a town with a huge, overgrown tree in it. After clearing some of it out for wood, we found a lab under it. Reading the notes found there, we realised that we had to destroy the tree. I set down some tnt from traps we had destroyed, but then a creeper had exploded, setting off the tnt. My buddy got killed, and I ran out of there. I went into a building to seek refuge, when more creepers snuck up on me, sending a shower of cave spiders down from the ceiling. I ran out of there, until I reached a graveyard. It was night then, so I waited for a while so I could recover my health, but a zombie broke down the door and killed me.
Be the next!
Review 2 by ~ Shido_the_Killer
Fallout Minecraft: DeadState Review
What did you like the most? - The fact that I could do almost anything.
What didn't you like the most? - Starting Vault's too hard. Too many Zombies.
Out of 10 what would you rate this map? - 10/10 Fantastic!
Anything else you'd like to say? - Keep it going. Add more NPCs, and Make quests. (Since the new update came out.) Good luck!
I have decided to start making a list of challenges for the map here!
Though the map itself isnt out, this will give everyone a chance to say a challenge they think would be worth achiveing.
1. Always go threw tunnels never around them.(INSANE)
2. Find All Crops And Grow Them.(INSANE)
3. Find The Diamond Armor Set.(INSANE)
4. Find The Diaomnd Tool Set.(INSANE)
5. Create A House, But Not Inside A Place Thats Already Been Built.(Hard)
6. Make The House Have A Top, Bottom, And 3 Other Rooms.(Hard)
7. Discover Every "Epic" Structure(HARD)
8. Adventure Every Part Of The Map.(Normal)
9. Restore 1 City And 1 Vault.(Normal)
10. Finish The Storyline(Normal)
11. Play On Normal At All Times(Normal)
12. Always have moody lighting.(Easy)
13. Always have your brightness to the lowest.(Easy)
14. Make A House Inside A Tunnel.(Easy)
15. Make A Enchantment Table(Hard)
--- History ---
Fallout minecraft dead state has come along way from it starting age. When fallout minecraft dead state (FMDS) was created it was a simple add-on to Zunuf's original fallout map, it would add 2 vaults, vault 34 and vault 75, which is now found inside the FMDS map itself. This is because the add-on was never created because I asked zunuf for the option to begin my own map if he didn't plan on making another one. It was here that he explained there wasn't going to be another one. Blown away by the fact it was time for me to take the "Iron Throne". I started creating the map with my friend. Spending about 4 hours recreating Fallout new vegas's main city. I decided to trash it, because we needed something new a place were this map really was it's own. I didn't want people going "oh look there's that from the game!" I want them to be like "WOW LOOK AT THAT!" not oh I have seen that before. The spawn from the FMDS was actually created in that world were I loved it so much I imported it to its location, Which is why when you die in the starting vault you spawn on top of the garage above ground. Then the vault was built around the garage. After that the first town was created called "Dust". The only sand in the entire map could be found here. After hours of mcedit of course. Then all the ores were removed taking almost 12 hours alone on my old laptop. Then the creation of the first city JACINTO. Then another was created Brim Haven! The idea was coming into place but was not even close.
Continue Reading Below
Thanks to our talented artist NinjaSmurf Were can present 4 new banners to show your support!
Also All of the picture have the IMG code for your signature! Just copy and past it from the spoiler into your signature!
Picture 1(Fallout Classic Bright):
Picture 2(Fallout Classic Dark):
Picture 3(Lone Wonderer):
Picture 4(Lone Wonderer V2)
Picture 5(Brotherhood Protector of the Capital Wasteland)
Heres a Liscense to protect My(Rather more Zunufs)map(s).In the spoiler Its long.