• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Adv/Surv] Fallout MineCraft: DeadState V2.4 Released!(Download Now!/200,000+ Downloads) + SERVER!

leave feedback npcs reviews wanted v2.3

• Please log in to reply
1887 replies to this topic

Poll: What's Next? (368 member(s) have cast votes)

What would you Like added next? (All are Massive builds.)

1. I would like to see the state prison added into the Dead State. (92 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. I would like to see the Metro System added into the Dead State (169 votes [45.92%])

Percentage of vote: 45.92%

3. I would like to see the Aircraft Carrier added into the Dead State. (107 votes [29.08%])

Percentage of vote: 29.08%

Vote Guests cannot vote

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

Fallout MineCraft: DeadState

*BREAKING NEWS UPDATE*

IP:  198.50.234.236:25565

Subscribe / Fallout Minecraft: DeadState Limited Edition

Want to know whats up with me? Go here to see what projects I am currently working on!

Posted Image

---Breaking News!---

3/25/2013

Visual overhaul update 1 is rolling out today!

3/12/2013

Subscribers check your emails for a DEV build of V2.3 Dev 01! This is the email you donated with or the custom email you applied for DEV builds!

1/31/2013

If you are a subscriber to the map or donated to get access to the Fallout Minecraft: Limited Edition you need to email the address below with this information in ORDER TO GET ACCESS TO ALL your features!

1. Your Minecraft username (This must be your own username.)

2. The Email you used to donate (Needed to confirm that you actually donated)

3. Would you like to receive Updates on Fallout Minecraft: DeadState (Yes/No, this will email you anytime the Fallout map updates and will list everything changed with a download link to the new version of the map if there is one available for you. This WILL NOT SPAM YOU, it is emailed personally by me "xxxtrigger50xxx")

Thanks guys!

Please email to: [email protected]

Official Release Trailer

Donate to the project here Or Visit The Website!.
---Prologue---

I have walked and walked.. For days and days.. every night the Moon comes up to look over the dim world left for me to walk upon... I have seen every city.. every town... every rock around the corner.. I have walked these roads for the longest time.. They never end.. All of it.. Is dead and the world i lived before.. has no chance to sprout out again.. I live in the united states.. I live in a state, But this state..
Is a Dead State

After the Prologue you will awake in a vault, Completely throwing you off track BUT that's what I want, YOU as the "Man" Have no memory, But the note in your hand(Prologue). This note, Gives you an idea of who you are, BUT this story will be about finding out who you really are, Now no im not making the story line similar to "Vegas". As the "Man" You know nothing, the note tells you What you "DID" know.. But the note is ripped at the end, Why? These questions will constantly come across your mind as you play the much awaited "Story line". The story line is "ROCKIN" I promise you that!

DOWNLOADLINK FOR MAP V2.4

* All downloads below are ADFLY.

* Actual map size is 132 mb zipped, 277mb unzipped.

* For npc's to show on the map you will need to install The Custom Npc's mod and Modloader.

* The NPC mod is NOT required to play the map.

Fallout Minecraft Version 2.4 (Beta download, difficult)

Fallout MineCraft Version 2.2 Download

Fallout MineCraft Texturepack Version 1.0.0 (Minecraft 1.1 Pre Release)

Map Of Fallout MineCraft V1.9(Recommended, works with 2.0)

Fallout MineCraft Free Handbook Version 1

Vault Of Atom ZombieCraft Map Link

Custom Npc's Thread

Modloader Thread

---Videos---

Visual Overhaul Update 1 Trailer

Q & A hour long special with ghost!

Below is a series by me and my friend Legit Turtles! A new episode will be posted here and on my channel everyday!

Spoiler:

---The Testing Team And Bios(JOIN NOW!)---
There is 6 testers so far, more of a team now dedicated to the project who have or are helping out allot. You may be able to join, just show us what you are capable of and we will take notice.

1. xxxtrigger50xxx~ Leader Of The Fallout Project

Spoiler:

2. NinjaSmurf ~ Trailer maker
Spoiler:

3. legitButFalse ~ Head Texture Packer
Spoiler:

4. Pesgores
Spoiler:

5. The_Bad_One

Spoiler:

6. ZalebCaleb
Spoiler:

JOIN THE TEAM!
If you would like to join please FILL out the entire application below 100%. The longer and bigger your post the better. YOU must submit a FALLOUT styled building in order to even have a chance.

All options below MUST be answered or you will not be able to join the team.

Minecraft Name:
Skype Name(YOU need this with a microphone):
Building Submission type:
Building Size:(Small-Medium-Large-EPIC)
Building Picture(s):
Building Download:
You agree that you can submit creations when ever you are called upon to do so.(Failure will kick you from the team):
You agree to the terms and Conditions below:
What makes you special to us?:
What do you think of the map?:
Have you ever played the map?:

---Changelog---(V2.4)

V2.4
1. Fixed odd room beneath the spawn vault.
2. Fixed loot chests, most were not spawning anything.
3. Added tons of loot chests to many new areas.
4. Fixed more double door areas.

V2.3
1. All roads re-textured to look destroyed.
2. Telephone poles now appear "fallen over"
3. All towns were redone to add more variety of buildings to the map.
4. A whole new chest system that is very alpha and will update shortly
5. Loot is RARE now.
6. Many cities re-textured, glass is broken etc.
7. Tunnels were re visited, destroyed and even populated with cars.
8. Many structures were redone, like Robcins bottle cap factory.

V2.2
1. Fixed Vault 75's Maintenance Room.
2. Made it possible to get into Vault 75 (The correct Way)
3. Lit up the Generator Room in the starting Vault to make it easier.
4. Added extra armor to the Armory in the starting Vault to make it easier.
5. You should now start in the correct room rather then on top of the vault above ground.

V2.1
1. Added the Industrial Sector.
2. Added in 5 new huge industrial styled buildings.
3. Added In 1 new vault.
4. Removed 1 spawner from the starting vault.
5. Added a new way to the starting vaults generator room.

V2.0
1. Redid Vault 75, now is visible and easy to find.
2. Redid Vault 34, now is visible and easy to find.
3. Vault 75 and 34 now have vault doors.
4. Vault 201 (The starting vault) now has a backup power generator to enable lights.
5. Vault 201 has also been changed a little bit to balance out the hardness.
6. Vault 212 has a backup power generator now too. ( The terminal has been changed )
7. Filled / Finished the nuclear silo.
8. Filled a floor in a skyscraper in brimcity
9. Changed the story line signs to the new quest system.
10. Map was updated to anvil (Big size increase).
11. Fixed multiple door glitches from anvil conversion.
12. Smoothed out canyon city's hills to look more "natural"
13. Add the MKV2 project to vault 34. Currently has 5 codes.
14. Removed cave systems underneath key locations so more mobs will spawn above ground.
15. Add wire posts to some side streets, added trees around the airport.
16. Removed more infinite armor.
17. You now start in a bedrock room to spawn and respawn in.
18. Fixed the overwatch's Cycling tower ability. (Causes Lag)
19. Added Cars and Trucks around the wasteland. (Same idea as planes)
20. Jacinto now has a small lake
21. Added Vault 202 (Long Awaited)
22. Added NPCS (No quests yet due to mod)
23. Added npc town "Chip"
24. Added npc town "Roofington"
25. Fixed some errors inside the terminals (PLEASE REPORT ALL GRAMMER ISSUES WITHIN THE STORYLINE)

Release Changelog Below

Spoiler:

--- Update Status ---

Current WIP v2.3, Total Completion 22%

Chapters - 25%

Quests - 25%

Towns - 45%

Secret Town - 0%

Currency - 100%

Followers - 66%

Traders - 30%

Fast Travel - 10%

Populating wasteland with,

Monsters - 10%

Random NPCS - 0%

Raiders - 10%

Others - 0%

When all category's hit 100% then the map will update.

--- Reviews ---

* Please leave a comment like the example below to get your review posted here!

* Replace the X with your answer.

Fallout Minecraft: DeadState Review

What did you like the most? - X

What didn't you like the most? - X

Out of 10 what would you rate this map? - X

Anything else you'd like to say? - X

Review 1 ~ By Dooddreo2

What did you like the most? - The ambience. I opened a server to play online with my buddy, and the whole time we were creeped out because of the dark, uncertainty of the abandoned buildings. The abandoned vaults, the derelict buildings, and the frogotton sewers made our experience unique.

What didn't you like the most? - The starting vault is really, really hard. Even after we pillaged most of the city and the underwater vault, we still died a few times. I think the first room, the exit in SP, should be brighter so only zombies spawn from the mob spawner. Because of the multiplayer spawnpoint, it's harder to get to the vault supplies, which would be easier to get to in SP.

Out of 10 what would you rate this map? - 9/10 for the singleplayer experience, 8/10 for multiplayer.

Anything else you'd like to say? - When we played in multiplayer, we didn't follow the main storyline. Instead, we just went from town to town, creating a story of our own. We eventually found our way to a town with a huge, overgrown tree in it. After clearing some of it out for wood, we found a lab under it. Reading the notes found there, we realised that we had to destroy the tree. I set down some tnt from traps we had destroyed, but then a creeper had exploded, setting off the tnt. My buddy got killed, and I ran out of there. I went into a building to seek refuge, when more creepers snuck up on me, sending a shower of cave spiders down from the ceiling. I ran out of there, until I reached a graveyard. It was night then, so I waited for a while so I could recover my health, but a zombie broke down the door and killed me.

Be the next!

Review 2 by ~ Shido_the_Killer

What did you like the most? - The fact that I could do almost anything.

What didn't you like the most? - Starting Vault's too hard. Too many Zombies.

Out of 10 what would you rate this map? - 10/10 Fantastic!

Anything else you'd like to say? - Keep it going. Add more NPCs, and Make quests. (Since the new update came out.) Good luck!

---Challenges---

I have decided to start making a list of challenges for the map here!
Though the map itself isnt out, this will give everyone a chance to say a challenge they think would be worth achiveing.

1. Always go threw tunnels never around them.(INSANE)
2. Find All Crops And Grow Them.(INSANE)
3. Find The Diamond Armor Set.(INSANE)
4. Find The Diaomnd Tool Set.(INSANE)
5. Create A House, But Not Inside A Place Thats Already Been Built.(Hard)
6. Make The House Have A Top, Bottom, And 3 Other Rooms.(Hard)
7. Discover Every "Epic" Structure(HARD)
8. Adventure Every Part Of The Map.(Normal)
9. Restore 1 City And 1 Vault.(Normal)
10. Finish The Storyline(Normal)
11. Play On Normal At All Times(Normal)
12. Always have moody lighting.(Easy)
13. Always have your brightness to the lowest.(Easy)
14. Make A House Inside A Tunnel.(Easy)
15. Make A Enchantment Table(Hard)

--- History ---

Fallout minecraft dead state has come along way from it starting age. When fallout minecraft dead state (FMDS) was created it was a simple add-on to Zunuf's original fallout map, it would add 2 vaults, vault 34 and vault 75, which is now found inside the FMDS map itself. This is because the add-on was never created because I asked zunuf for the option to begin my own map if he didn't plan on making another one. It was here that he explained there wasn't going to be another one. Blown away by the fact it was time for me to take the "Iron Throne". I started creating the map with my friend. Spending about 4 hours recreating Fallout new vegas's main city. I decided to trash it, because we needed something new a place were this map really was it's own. I didn't want people going "oh look there's that from the game!" I want them to be like "WOW LOOK AT THAT!" not oh I have seen that before. The spawn from the FMDS was actually created in that world were I loved it so much I imported it to its location, Which is why when you die in the starting vault you spawn on top of the garage above ground. Then the vault was built around the garage. After that the first town was created called "Dust". The only sand in the entire map could be found here. After hours of mcedit of course. Then all the ores were removed taking almost 12 hours alone on my old laptop. Then the creation of the first city JACINTO. Then another was created Brim Haven! The idea was coming into place but was not even close.

Continue Reading Below

Spoiler:

---Banners---

Thanks to our talented artist NinjaSmurf Were can present 4 new banners to show your support!
Also All of the picture have the IMG code for your signature! Just copy and past it from the spoiler into your signature!
Picture 1(Fallout Classic Bright):

Posted Image

Spoiler:

Picture 2(Fallout Classic Dark):

Posted Image
Spoiler:

Picture 3(Lone Wonderer):

Posted Image
Spoiler:

Picture 4(Lone Wonderer V2)

Posted Image
Spoiler:

Picture 5(Brotherhood Protector of the Capital Wasteland)

Posted Image
Spoiler:

Heres a Liscense to protect My(Rather more Zunufs)map(s).In the spoiler Its long.
Spoiler:

Posted Image
xxxtrigger50xxx Head Of The Fallout MineCraft:Dead State Project

Register or log in to remove.

Allegog
    Allegog

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • Minecraft: Allegog95

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:21 PM

Keep going!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

funkdefied
  • Minecraft: funkdefied

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:21 PM

Looks sexy. Very sexy.
Posted Image

Noxite
    Noxite

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • Minecraft: Noxite

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:26 PM

This is REALLY intriguing! Gah, kinda want to help build cool little makeshift buildings/strongholds/villages there, but busy with my own map :(
Posted Image

Evolution Zero
  • Minecraft: MeowDesu

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:31 PM

I was in the process of making fallout related gui/equipment would be nice to play it on a map that makes sense.

If you want me to test and make sure things look fallout-like (Ive played since Fallout 2 and currently have 3 and NV with all DLCs)

Ill try to whip up a lore friendly structure for my app.

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:32 PM

View PostNoxite, on 11 September 2011 - 08:26 PM, said:

This is REALLY intriguing! Gah, kinda want to help build cool little makeshift buildings/strongholds/villages there, but busy with my own map :(

Well it only take what 30 minutes to make a good building for a fallout styled map then if your building is aproved you get a pass to the 25% and 75% Testing! Theres only 10-15 slots available! Be the first! :]
Posted Image

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:39 PM

View PostEvolution Zero, on 11 September 2011 - 08:31 PM, said:

I was in the process of making fallout related gui/equipment would be nice to play it on a map that makes sense.

If you want me to test and make sure things look fallout-like (Ive played since Fallout 2 and currently have 3 and NV with all DLCs)

Ill try to whip up a lore friendly structure for my app.

That would be great! Keep in mind Zunuf has given me premission to use his ideas and as a friend of mine i copyrighted his ideas to protect him and I :P

Having a texture pack that makes sense with a senseable map would be AWSOME, if you have a texturepack feel free to submit that to your application for a bigger chance! Right now the chances of getting in are REALLY high because i just posted minutes ago!
Posted Image

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:43 PM

Ill be adding this soon to the forum but any idea to the new maps name? Suggestions are wanted!
Posted Image

Noxite
    Noxite

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • Minecraft: Noxite

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:01 PM

Am I allowed to join you guys then? ^^

I can't promise that I will have much time, as I am currently managing my own map. But I would LOVE to just be able to hop on the server at any time I'm available and build something that comes to mind.

I know the exact feeling you need when you go for a fallout map. Including the amount of spacing between structures to make it all seem more barren!

I'll go ahead and make something small, and send it you.
Posted Image

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:01 PM

I just updated the forum, There is now a couple new sections, A few more pictures and videos! Enjoy!
Posted Image

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:04 PM

View PostNoxite, on 11 September 2011 - 10:01 PM, said:

Am I allowed to join you guys then? ^^

I can't promise that I will have much time, as I am currently managing my own map. But I would LOVE to just be able to hop on the server at any time I'm available and build something that comes to mind.

I know the exact feeling you need when you go for a fallout map. Including the amount of spacing between structures to make it all seem more barren!

There is no server, the cause of this is because i dont want any eyes from the outside to see it, The beta testing hasnt started yet but in order to be in it you need to read the section "How can i help" To learn how to get into it. Being a beta or alpha tester will ocme with great rewards when the 75% release is available for my testers!
Posted Image

srfk
    srfk

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:04 PM

I just played part of your other one! I was gonna do a let play but did another fallout map :/
I would love to test this one, even maybe make season to of my fallout lp on this map when its done!
Posted Image

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:10 PM

View Postsrfk, on 11 September 2011 - 10:04 PM, said:

I just played part of your other one! I was gonna do a let play but did another fallout map :/
I would love to test this one, even maybe make season to of my fallout lp on this map when its done!

Awsome please read the section "How can i help" To become a tester! I really need testers and testers who are good will get a huge bonus when the 75% release comes out, With that said i am not going back to my forum till about 3-4 hours because i need to continue my work on the map itself now! So if it takes time to reply thats why!
Posted Image

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:35 PM

Fast reply to everyone, im looking for some Skyscrapers for the new city! This city is HUGE so im looking for them alot, Hint hint to becoming a tester :P
Posted Image

srfk
    srfk

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:06 AM

Im terrible at building... >_>
Posted Image

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:12 AM

View Postsrfk, on 12 September 2011 - 12:06 AM, said:

Im terrible at building... >_>

Well then maybe your tastes go towards making texture packs? If so you only need to make a couple parts to a texture pack that i can use for mine, based off a fallout styled pack. If that isnt your taste leave a comment of this application,

Basic Application(If building isnt your strong side)
In game minecraft name:
Skype Name:(I have skype and talk via it all the time)
When Can you talk on skype:
Do you accept the user agreement in the spiler at the buttom, Stating that you as a tester will not distribute the 25% Alpha or 75% pre release and are aware of the punishment if either is distributed: (Yes or no)
Do you have a youtube:
Anything else youd liked to say here:
Posted Image

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:03 AM

Calling it a night its 10 and i did some pretty updates involving the new city! Will be working on this tommarow going to update the forum before i go to sleep
Posted Image

pesgores
    pesgores

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 932 posts
  • Minecraft: pesgores

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:10 AM

I loved the first map, I am really looking forward to this bigger, updated version! That said, I'd like to apply for the Beta tester spot.

However, the Fallout creation I did was on a server; I made an underground Vault highly inspired on the FO1 and FO2 layouts. The thing is, I can't send it to you. I can, however, gather some pictures and post them. If that's not enough, I guess I can make a new one.

Good luck and I'd love to help. I even know the perfect Texture Pack.
Posted Image

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:13 AM

Updated the forum reviewing applications, (If any) Also i added a simpler way to become a tester although it wont garentee access to becoming a tester.
Posted Image

xxxrigger50xxx

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:15 AM

View Postpesgores, on 12 September 2011 - 02:10 AM, said:

I loved the first map, I am really looking forward to this bigger, updated version! That said, I'd like to apply for the Beta tester spot.

However, the Fallout creation I did was on a server; I made an underground Vault highly inspired on the FO1 and FO2 layouts. The thing is, I can't send it to you. I can, however, gather some pictures and post them. If that's not enough, I guess I can make a new one.

Good luck and I'd love to help. I even know the perfect Texture Pack.

Please do send me pictures straight away! If you cant send me the vault then thats fine, i just need to see proof that your dedicated to testing the fallout 25% alpha release and the 75% pre release, Also take a look at the forums new simpler application, Include that with your picture and you will go threw garenteed. (I also think i have seen your vault via youtube on a random video i watched)
Posted Image