what annoys you?

Register or log in to remove.

LOL Urjelly
  • Minecraft: trevorw

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

Miss placing smooth stone -_-

chernobyl360

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

not being able to stop playing minecraft. I love to farm also! i cant stop farming!

jackc45
    jackc45

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • Minecraft: jackc45

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

Unevenness
Posted Image

jdknasa98
  • Minecraft: jdknasa98

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:14 PM

Accidently placing lava in a bucket while trying to open a door into my wooden house. :Facepalm:
Posted Image

Completely Vanilla Server! Apply now!

Serus_Haralain

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

dirt. I need to mine extra resorces just to make me feel better
and i cant place wood on dirt nooooo... it will get dirty so i have to make a stone layer then a wood layer no dirt touching my wood
Posted Image

Semper Durus
  • Minecraft: Semper_Durus

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:10 PM

Creeper Craters. I fill them every time, even if it means gathering more resources to do it.

Puddi_Puddi
  • Minecraft: Puddi_Puddi
  • Xbox:Tewlsy

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:19 PM

Everything. I used to be a bit OCD about things being out of line or something like that. After playing this game a few times (Haven't seriously played in a while now) it left me with much more severe OCD, as corny as it sounds. I constantly walk back to check to make sure I did something I subconciously KNOW that I just did 2 seconds ago (I.e: Turn the TV volume all the way down at night [I use headphones for netflix so I don't wake my family up, only one who stays up very late.])

So i'll pick the remote back up try to turn the volume down just to check. Seems like a combination of newly aquired OCD and slight short term memory loss. It really gets to me sometimes. God, I know i'm going to be completely senile by 50 if i'm like this at 16.  :rolleyes:

Baalcebub

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:13 AM

View PostSemper Durus, on 11 September 2011 - 09:10 PM, said:

Creeper Craters. I fill them every time, even if it means gathering more resources to do it.

Funny, me too. It's such a waste of time, but I have to do it, even if it's far from home. Also, when coal is on the surface, after I'm done mining it, I have to cover the hole I made; if the landscape is specially appealing, like a large plain of exposed stone, I might even make some smooth stone for the upper layer... defeating the whole purpose of having mined the coal in the first place.

Posted Image

Merlance
    Merlance

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Minecraft: Merlance

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:31 AM

i have to keep all my item in organized chest. One for dirt one for wood one for etc

Posted Image

sirhcx
    sirhcx

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Minecraft: sirhcx

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:40 AM

Misplacing obsidian... it feels like it takes forever to re-mine it

awweaver
    awweaver

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:45 AM

Gravel. I go nuts when i find it. I mine it. then i suddenly have a large chest(or 5) of gravel.....just bwecaue im a pack rat....
Current Projects: http://db.tt/8ztMyCq

Serus_Haralain

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:22 PM

this should be more popular
Posted Image

Kurokibo
    Kurokibo

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 16771 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:32 PM

Obsidian misplacing.

Thank God there's WorldEdit for that.
I'm leaving the forum, if anyone cared. You can find me on OC or FFR.

Serus_Haralain

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:33 PM

bedrock misplacing
Posted Image

102racer

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:10 PM

when you place torches at an equal distance to find that one needs to be in a corner and putting it ether side doesn't look right :(
Posted Image

MasterMack14
  • Minecraft: mastermack14
  • Xbox:N/A

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:12 PM

View PostPuddi_Puddi, on 11 September 2011 - 09:19 PM, said:

Everything. I used to be a bit OCD about things being out of line or something like that. After playing this game a few times (Haven't seriously played in a while now) it left me with much more severe OCD, as corny as it sounds. I constantly walk back to check to make sure I did something I subconciously KNOW that I just did 2 seconds ago (I.e: Turn the TV volume all the way down at night [I use headphones for netflix so I don't wake my family up, only one who stays up very late.])

So i'll pick the remote back up try to turn the volume down just to check. Seems like a combination of newly aquired OCD and slight short term memory loss. It really gets to me sometimes. God, I know i'm going to be completely senile by 50 if i'm like this at 16.  :rolleyes:

I'm only one year behind ya. We should form an OCD-Short-Term-Memory Loss Freaks Club.

Royalmackk
  • Minecraft: Royalmack

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:26 PM

That one block of dirt that spoils an almost perfect hill...
You Are The First To Be Touched By My Perfect Body.