• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

//tree problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

discokossan

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:49 PM

i have a "little" (its accually 10 times bigger the a giant) with the //tree command (a.k.a. tree tool), i cant ubound it and its bound to my hands ;( and if u spam, troll or anything else that agenst the rules of this forum a  :SSSS:  will blow up your :Bench: , :Furnace: , :chestfront: , :bookshelf:,  :Diamond: , :tnt: and ur
:DBlock:  happy helping
Posted Image
TROLLERS GOT TO TROLL

Register or log in to remove.

teqx
    teqx

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1602 posts
  • Minecraft: teqx

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:48 PM

I haven't encountered this problem ever before, no-one else replied yet so im just working on a hunch here, so i suggest placing your items in a chest or something for safekeeping.

You could try removing your entire account from the server, just go into the world folder and go to ''players'' and find [yourname.dat] and delete it, keep a backup just incase, if you use permissions remove your name from there aswel, logout, reload the server from console, and login and hopefully it adds you like you recently joined, and not having the //tree tool bound to your hands.

Its the only thing i can think of that might help, i never heard of this problem before :unsure:

Baummann1703
  • Minecraft: Baummann1703

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:18 PM

View Postteqx, on 09 September 2011 - 05:48 PM, said:

I haven't encountered this problem ever before, no-one else replied yet so im just working on a hunch here, so i suggest placing your items in a chest or something for safekeeping.

You could try removing your entire account from the server, just go into the world folder and go to ''players'' and find [yourname.dat] and delete it, keep a backup just incase, if you use permissions remove your name from there aswel, logout, reload the server from console, and login and hopefully it adds you like you recently joined, and not having the //tree tool bound to your hands.

Its the only thing i can think of that might help, i never heard of this problem before :unsure:
That will not work because WorldEdit does not have anything to do with the world folder.

WorldEdit is saving your bound tools in a HashMap and HashMaps usually get wiped when you relog, reload the server or restart the server.
Posted Image

teqx
    teqx

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1602 posts
  • Minecraft: teqx

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:56 PM

Alright thanks for clearing that up, and the OP has his answer :)

flannelbum

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:59 AM

Try selecting the thing that is bound to the /tree command and issue:
/none

That should unbind whatever brush or tool is on that item.

I got stuck on this when I typed /tree while I had dirt in my hand.  Anytime I tried to place the dirt on top of stones or cobble, I'd get the message: "A tree can't go there"

The only way I fixed it was to hold dirt in my hand and type /none

Drove me nuts until I found the reason why (server uses worldedit):
http://wiki.sk89q.co...dit/Tools#Tools

Still gotta hand it to SK... these tools make life SOOOO good!

Happy crafting!

discokossan

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

thx
Posted Image
TROLLERS GOT TO TROLL