• Minecraft: zeldafreak32

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

My Snow Golems are suicidal! Posted Image
All glory to Lord Herobrine!!!

Register or log in to remove.

virtualpiccolo

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:31 PM

can anyone tell me the cordinates of the island
my minecraft glitches up and spawned me on the regular spawn point...

benny_smenny

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

How do you post pics?

StanlySteamer

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:58 PM

Does anyone know if there is going to be an update for 1.3?  I really, really like the idea of a skyblock challenge that implements trade.

If this has already been mentioned, please let me know.  I didn't bother reading the 444 previous pages of commentary :P

Winarve
    Winarve

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1559 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:41 PM

Me and my friend are playing Skyblock hardcore 2.1, but we have a question, where do we get flint and iron to light the nether portal? And the Red Mushroom, we are really confused.. Could someone help us out?
playing on oc.tc these days, come check it out. https://www.oc.tc

Lawltastic

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:07 PM

Quick little question about the server. If I invite someone to co-op with me, and we both eventually decide to reset the island - would I be the only one able to reset it? I don't want my co-op partner(s) to ruin what's been done.

Reflex_Donutz
  • Minecraft: Reflex_Donutz
  • Xbox:Reflex Frozen

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:36 PM

View PostWinarve, on 18 July 2012 - 08:41 PM, said:

Me and my friend are playing Skyblock hardcore 2.1, but we have a question, where do we get flint and iron to light the nether portal? And the Red Mushroom, we are really confused.. Could someone help us out?

You don't get nor need Flint and Steel, just place a woodenplank/wood next to the Nether portal and put some lava beneath it. It might be quite hard to find the right spot for the lava and the woodenplank, but just experiment a little bit =)

DragonFire123465789

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:18 PM

Posted ImageAWESOME I love the server tooPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

benny_smenny

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:09 AM

Still wondering how to post pics..

Zandveerx

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:18 AM

Yeah. I was banned for griefing the nether port and I don't know why. I'm pretty sure only signs can be placed by admins there and it said that you could take some of the wool and all I took was like twelve pieces.

King Korihor

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:56 AM

View PostStanlySteamer, on 18 July 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

Does anyone know if there is going to be an update for 1.3?  I really, really like the idea of a skyblock challenge that implements trade.

If this has already been mentioned, please let me know.  I didn't bother reading the 444 previous pages of commentary Posted Image

There are several alternate maps which have implemented villagers.  Some time ago Noobcrew suggested he was going to release a "3.0" version of this map, but so far he hasn't and it seems unlikely he will do much of anything more here either.  About the only change he has even made for months is to announce the support of an "official" Skyblock multiplayer server.

In short, I doubt anything official will be presented.  There have been several proposed "3.0" maps that have been posted, none of them accepted by Noobcrew.
Posted Image
Version 2.1 now updated for MC 1.6.2

BrendanJM

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

My map

http://www.mediafire...tlc1b9e9ne3nisu

Lincowski

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:43 PM

Hello, I need help for unbanning? I heard somewhere that i should come here and post an unban-request, that includes why i was banned and from what server I was banned, so here they are:

> I was trying to type commands like "/Home" and "/trade" into the chat bar, instead of into the command bar, and I got banned for spamming. (Sounds dumb Right?  This was when i didn't really know about the command system)

>The server I was on had the IP address of :SkyBlock.net.

Thank you for your time and consideration, please keep me up to date on whethter or not you can unban me or not.   THANKS!

jag8919
    jag8919

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:18 PM

Hi earlier today I was banned for bridgeing/griefing I was unaware that the bridging was breaking the rules. It was a complete oversight on my part and will not happen again. I would appreciate the opportunity to rejoin and be an examplary skyblock member.

Thank you for your time.

Creekz
    Creekz

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Minecraft: creekz

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:15 AM

View PostLincowski, on 19 July 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

Hello, I need help for unbanning? I heard somewhere that i should come here and post an unban-request, that includes why i was banned and from what server I was banned, so here they are:

> I was trying to type commands like "/Home" and "/trade" into the chat bar, instead of into the command bar, and I got banned for spamming. (Sounds dumb Right?  This was when i didn't really know about the command system)

>The server I was on had the IP address of :SkyBlock.net.

Thank you for your time and consideration, please keep me up to date on whethter or not you can unban me or not.   THANKS!

You will need to add your username as - Lincowski - was not found :)
Posted Image
._____ [Admin]creekz @ SkyBlock.net

CallWizard27

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:04 AM

View PostNoobcrew, on 04 September 2011 - 05:21 PM, said:

Over 2,500,000 Downloads!

SkyBlock Server!
I have created a server in which you can play SkyBlock on, with your friends, or by yourself.
The IP is:
SkyBlock.net

SkyBlock 2.1
Posted Image
Download SkyBlock 2.1
Download SkyBlock 2.1 Hardcore

SkyBlock 2.0
Posted Image
Download SkyBlock 2.0
Download SkyBlock 2.0 Hardcore

Challenges & Rules for 2.0/2.1:
Spoiler:

Version 1.1/1.0

SkyBlock 1.1
Posted Image
Download 1.1
Download 1.1 Hardcore

SkyBlock 1.0
Posted Image
Download 1.0
Download 1.0 Hardcore

Contents inside of the chest for both 1.0 and 1.1
Posted Image

Challenges and Rules for 1.0/1.1
Spoiler:

Older downloads
Spoiler:
Instructions on how to install the map and if you are having trouble downloading the map:
Spoiler:
Change the biome for SkyBlock 2.0/2.1:
Spoiler:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Spoiler:

Posted Image
If you love this map, and wish to support, copy the code below and place it in your signature. =)
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/600254-surv-skyblock/][img]http://i.imgur.com/YGqCj.png[/img][/url]

im new so someone can tell me how to download these things pleas XD

Goku273
    Goku273

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:58 AM

idk how ur suppost to survive :(

nuk3berry36

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

the ip dose not work

how did you even get on the server

sean81699

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:18 PM

On your skyblock server, i was muted. Here's the story.  There are these abnoxious people that T A L K  L I K E  T H I S. i tried to say "please mute the people that talk L I K E  T H I S." and guess what happened next, they muted me. I was just giving an example of what the people talk like so they know who to mute. WTH  :'(

sean81699

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

Please help me