• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

No longer have alpha access.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ashadocat

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:54 AM

My friends account no longer has alpha access. He has apparently contacted payment several time with no luck. He bought 2 copies of minecraft, one of which is mine. You can see payment details screen capped here. I realize this isn't iron clad evidence of payment but it should be enough to warrant further investigation.

The account used to purchase these games is [email protected]. My account is "Hiroe" while his is "aidan_aidan". As you can no doubt see by his post he has been without access since before Sep 22.

I emailed [email protected] about this issue on Oct 19th, 3 days ago as of the time of this post. So far I haven't gotten any response. I just wanted to make sure that [email protected] is still active, as is suggested by the members of this forum in the aforementioned thread.

My accounts unique transaction id: #2MM76710SA908704U
His accounts unique transaction id: #9GS26664FC1376452

If this remains an issue I am going to recommend he open a paypal dispute. I'd hate for this to happen and it is a last step but he claims to have emailed [email protected] and gotten ignored.

Register or log in to remove.

ashadocat

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:17 AM

The situation is still the same. We've been sharing my account until this gets resolved. Still no news from notch.