Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4] Fearitude's Mods (Explodables, MoreMeat)

explosives meat food tnt animals industrial forge clay server commands 1.6.4

  • Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

#201

Fearitude
  • Location: UK
  • Minecraft: Fearitude

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

I just gave it a quick try and i cant see any problems. Ive got steve's carts 2.0.0.a21 and forge 6.3.0.364. Ive never used steves carts before so i may be looking at the wrong thing.
Ill have a more detailed look at it tomorrow, and update my forge to the latest. If there are any problems its most likely a conflicting item or block id and those can be changed easily in the config file.

Will also be updating ServerCommandsGUI tomorrow if anyone is waiting for that.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#202

wiiv
    wiiv

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

Hey, I sorted it out with your help. It was an item id conflict but i tought those conflicts always made minecraft crash on loading and this time it didn't happen so I didn't even tought about that. Thanks Fearitude. Looking forward to ServerCommandsGUI. ;)

Posted Image


#203

Fearitude
  • Location: UK
  • Minecraft: Fearitude

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

The new version of ServerCommandsGUI is now available, plus its an FML coremod so no need to replace files in minecraft.jar.
You can get it from the usual place.
Posted Image

#204

wiiv
    wiiv

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Fearitude, I have a question... do these mods work with the new pre-release 1.4.5?
All the forge mods I have tested seem to work but with More Meat 2 loaded, FML returns the following message "More Meat 2 wants minecraft [1.4.2/1.4.4]"...
And thanks for ServerCommandsGUI. :D

Posted Image


#205

Fearitude
  • Location: UK
  • Minecraft: Fearitude

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

View Postwiiv, on 18 November 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

Fearitude, I have a question... do these mods work with the new pre-release 1.4.5?
All the forge mods I have tested seem to work but with More Meat 2 loaded, FML returns the following message "More Meat 2 wants minecraft [1.4.2/1.4.4]"...
And thanks for ServerCommandsGUI. Posted Image
They should work fine, but unfortunately I marked them as only working for 1.4.4 so FML will refuse to load them.
I was going to say I'll rebuild them for 1.4.5 today, but it looks like they are still making changes so i'll have to leave it a bit.
Posted Image

#206

kamyk2000
  • Location: The Limbo region of hell.
  • Minecraft: kamyk_aster

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

I have the exact same question.  I was happily using your moremeat mod, until I found out the forge for mc 1.4.4 borked beds being spawn points.  The forge people pretty much said tough luck, upgrade to 1.4.5 or deal with it.  I really need the straw and hay bales for my barn, as well as appreciating having the options of mutton, lamb and squid, so I am eagerly looking forward to your update.

#207

Fearitude
  • Location: UK
  • Minecraft: Fearitude

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

New versions are up. These will work with 1.4.4 or 1.4.5
http://stealthware.c...s.php?cat_id=11
Posted Image

#208

Keybounce

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Are you saying beds don't work with forge in 144????
My channel with Mystcraft, and general Minecraft Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/Keybounce
** NEW: FtB "Magic Farm", performance testing and java flags.
My main world: http://www.minecraft...ts-play-series/
"Wait, an update?! Geez, I didn't know we skipped Easter and went straight to Christmas."

#209

kamyk2000
  • Location: The Limbo region of hell.
  • Minecraft: kamyk_aster

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

Didn't for me, and for several other people as well.  There's a thread on it in the forge forums.

Yay for the update.  Thank you Posted Image

#210

Keybounce

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

I looked in the forge forums; must have looked in the wrong place.

Found the changelog entry for it. Updatng to 145 after all (and all the mods that need it... 145 client cannot connect to a 144 server if the mods had to be updated.)
My channel with Mystcraft, and general Minecraft Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/Keybounce
** NEW: FtB "Magic Farm", performance testing and java flags.
My main world: http://www.minecraft...ts-play-series/
"Wait, an update?! Geez, I didn't know we skipped Easter and went straight to Christmas."

#211

Craser22
    Craser22

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

View PostFearitude, on 20 November 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

New versions are up. These will work with 1.4.4 or 1.4.5
http://stealthware.c...s.php?cat_id=11

More Meat2 still wants MC 1.4.2 or 1.4.4 :(

#212

kamyk2000
  • Location: The Limbo region of hell.
  • Minecraft: kamyk_aster

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

Forge post http://www.minecraft...3.html#msg22443

That's odd, Moremeat is working fine for me in 1.4.5 now...

#213

Craser22
    Craser22

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

View PostCraser22, on 22 November 2012 - 08:47 AM, said:

More Meat2 still wants MC 1.4.2 or 1.4.4 Posted Image

View Postkamyk2000, on 22 November 2012 - 09:29 AM, said:

Forge post http://www.minecraft...3.html#msg22443

That's odd, Moremeat is working fine for me in 1.4.5 now...

Tried again now, and it works! :) Either he updated or I just failed since I was almost asleep.
Anyways, thanks your work Fearitude.

#214

Mr_G_Reaper

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

love that moremeat has been updated, i was chatting about it on irc and how i missed it then looked and viola its 1.4.5 ...must add! love the mod btw mmmmmmmm mystery meat pies!

**********************************************************************
Ever thought there may be a use for bunnys?
http://www.minecraft...rs-twisted-mod/
***********************************************************************


#215

mario88ce

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

hi I wanted to warn you that if I install moremeat2 and also explodables the door in obsidian and blasting gel are not there, if I remove moremeat2 reappear

#216

Fearitude
  • Location: UK
  • Minecraft: Fearitude

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

View Postmario88ce, on 13 December 2012 - 01:05 AM, said:

hi I wanted to warn you that if I install moremeat2 and also explodables the door in obsidian and blasting gel are not there, if I remove moremeat2 reappear
Hi, it works fine for me. Can you tell me what version of Forge you are using and if you have any other mods installed.
Cheers
Posted Image

#217

mario88ce

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:02 AM

View PostFearitude, on 13 December 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

Hi, it works fine for me. Can you tell me what version of Forge you are using and if you have any other mods installed.
Cheers


first I used 6.3.0 then I used forge forge 6.4.1 and in both cases gives me the same problem, I have installed other mods or rather I removed all the mod just to see if it depended on them, but no I-conflict crafting between moremeat2 and explodables, crafting in question and through the furnace, it happens when I have two mod installed that when I put coal or charcoal "+ skin me but I jellies from raw squid while in the crafting of" coal or charcoal "+ bone does not give me anything

as said before if I remove moremeat2 and I am only explodables blasting gel reappears and crafting works ....

now I try to reinstall forge, can you fix ...


edit:
I tried to reinstall forge and put the two mod keeps giving me the same problem

edit2:
placed I used the mod id repairs, which he placed both mods now they can keep both, but I do not signaled no ID conflict, mha ...

#218

Fearitude
  • Location: UK
  • Minecraft: Fearitude

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

View Postmario88ce, on 14 December 2012 - 01:02 AM, said:

first I used 6.3.0 then I used forge forge 6.4.1 and in both cases gives me the same problem, I have installed other mods or rather I removed all the mod just to see if it depended on them, but no I-conflict crafting between moremeat2 and explodables, crafting in question and through the furnace, it happens when I have two mod installed that when I put coal or charcoal "+ skin me but I jellies from raw squid while in the crafting of" coal or charcoal "+ bone does not give me anything
as said before if I remove moremeat2 and I am only explodables blasting gel reappears and crafting works ....
now I try to reinstall forge, can you fix ...

Are you up and running now?
I tested it again with the latest forge version (6.4.2.445) but i cant see any problems. If you give me a list of the mods you use i can test it with those.
Posted Image

#219

Keybounce

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

Just a quick check. Clay soil has not updated in a month, and forge has done a lot of updates. Is compatibility still there/has forge made any changes to those shared classes?
My channel with Mystcraft, and general Minecraft Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/Keybounce
** NEW: FtB "Magic Farm", performance testing and java flags.
My main world: http://www.minecraft...ts-play-series/
"Wait, an update?! Geez, I didn't know we skipped Easter and went straight to Christmas."

#220

Fearitude
  • Location: UK
  • Minecraft: Fearitude

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

View PostKeybounce, on 14 December 2012 - 10:51 PM, said:

Just a quick check. Clay soil has not updated in a month, and forge has done a lot of updates. Is compatibility still there/has forge made any changes to those shared classes?
I dont expect Forge has changed those classes, the only difference was an annotation to mark one of the methods as server side.
I'll double check tomorrow and update if needed.
Posted Image