• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Spartacus Evolved : Fight for GLORY, Fight for Freedom [1.4.6][Prison Style][No Whitelist][Events][Factions]

prison-style spartacus fight pvp fight for glory fight for freedom events factions 1.4.6

• Please log in to reply
21149 replies to this topic

sh9999
    sh9999

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 529 posts
  • Minecraft: sh9999

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

View PostSkippy509, on 21 November 2012 - 08:51 AM, said:

Spartacus PvP Tournament!

Sorry if you missed out! Luckily I recorded the final battle for you guys! Enjoy! (Sorry for the bad quality, I'm working on it)

Please note I didn't have much choice in the song. xD

Oh and I believe (I apologize if I'm mistaken) that sh9999 came in my plot and took the heads off my wall, if the Emperors could please resolve, then thank you. He was delivering items to me.
All I'm asking for is to check with LogBlock.

I didn't... You can't break heads in other people's plot's now. I have tried xD Oh, and who else did you give perms to your plot. It could be them. Also, how many were taken?

@nathan123able No, Denied
@Danielflesheater Is that a RC app I see... Denied, and missing something anyway
@Wildcatmonster Accepted, only if you can prove you are not Pman (both in mumble at the same time).
@Ain Hai <3
@Everyone Like my text Posted Image
I'm hardly on Minecraft. You can message me here though, or go find me on Steam (MrDwagon), or OCE LoL (MrDwagon).

Register or log in to remove.

Dude8815
  • Minecraft: dude8815

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

urm.sorry for not being on alot ;/ my parents are bugging me about my computer time during the week and weekends I'll try to come on as much as possible but they want met to go outside more

Mc-Convicted.org

nathan123able

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Guard Application:

IGN:nathan123able

Rank (Must be at least Warrior):Glaidator

How did you find this server:i wanted to find a prison related server and this is what i found and i really liked it.

Why do you want to be a guard:I want to be a guard because guards are never on.The server has to much crime/pvp abuse on this server and I would really like to fix that..Plus there are to many riots I see one every time I come to the server.I love this server and i really want to help out.I am very honest and trustworthy.i will follow all rules and regulations to be a guard.

Why should I choose you:I have experence with PVP and winning.REBORN.There is too much crime and i would like to END that.Plus there is only 1 or 2 guards on,i would really like to make that 3 guards on.I would jail people who grief the tree farm.REBORN.Plus I keep being PVP abused every time i step out of the mine or tree farm,if i become a guard i don't think that will happen anymore.i am also pretty good at Minecraft and following the rules.I am a man with word.I hope you accept this guard app i spent a lot of time thinking of the best way to get accepted thanks,nathan123able

EVOLVED

Skippy509
  • Minecraft: Skippy50351

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

View Postsh9999, on 21 November 2012 - 09:24 AM, said:

I didn't... You can't break heads in other people's plot's now. I have tried xD Oh, and who else did you give perms to your plot. It could be them. Also, how many were taken?

@nathan123able No, Denied
@Danielflesheater Is that a RC app I see... Denied, and missing something anyway
@Wildcatmonster Accepted, only if you can prove you are not Pman (both in mumble at the same time).
@Ain Hai <3
@Everyone Like my text Posted Image
Alright, I was deciding if it was you or Halo, I guess Halo took them. Sorry for accusing you.
Posted Image

AssassinFlamez

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

Emperors! There is a problem with Mob Arena! I just earned a Diamond sword from it!
Posted Image

patato12
    patato12

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1093 posts
  • Minecraft: patato12
  • Xbox:patato12

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

View PostAssassinFlamez, on 21 November 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

Emperors! There is a problem with Mob Arena! I just earned a Diamond sword from it and npoghter1890 did too!

Hmm alright we will fix it

Ex Emperor Of Spartacus for Over a Year, i now reside at www.lordofthecraft.net the roleplay server as a Mighty Orc.

patato12
    patato12

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1093 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

View Postpatato12, on 21 November 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

Hmm alright we will fix it
Done dods fixed it <3 assassin please get the diamond sword from npo and promptly burn it if he does not give it temp ban him for 4hrs as by that point I will have logged in and taken the sword.

Ex Emperor Of Spartacus for Over a Year, i now reside at www.lordofthecraft.net the roleplay server as a Mighty Orc.

AssassinFlamez

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

View Postpatato12, on 21 November 2012 - 06:33 PM, said:

Done dods fixed it <3 assassin please get the diamond sword from npo and promptly burn it if he does not give it temp ban him for 4hrs as by that point I will have logged in and taken the sword.

Well I just found out that you cant use them, so I'm not sure if it's a big deal, also im not positive if he got it.
Posted Image

patato12
    patato12

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1093 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

View PostAssassinFlamez, on 21 November 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

Well I just found out that you cant use them, so I'm not sure if it's a big deal, also im not positive if he got it.
If he got to round 16 alive he has it. We just needed to reload the plugin tell me of you get a d sword again as it means I need to fix it :3

patato12
    patato12

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1093 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Snip
Double post

AssassinFlamez

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

View Postpatato12, on 21 November 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

If he got to round 16 alive he has it. We just needed to reload the plugin tell me of you get a d sword again as it means I need to fix it :3

Well I now have like 6-7 diamond swords but ramo changed it so now you don't get it anymore, but a bunch of people already have a bunch of diamond swords lol. Also though im really enjoying Mob Arena, it's fun. :)
Posted Image

patato12
    patato12

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1093 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

Alright I'll just go and remove en all real quick

AM4N9
    AM4N9

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

Posted Image pants wooo
Posted Image

Skippy509

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:31 AM

Auto-Deny Application

IGN: Skippy50351

Why were you added to Auto-Deny?
I was added to the auto-deny list for a multitude of foolish mistakes and dumb actions. This included starting chat-fights, swearing, and capsing.

Why do you think you should be taken off?
I think I should be taken off because I eventually want to apply for Guard again, and I really don't want auto-deny on my reputation. Most of all, I have changed my behavior entirely. I no longer swear, capslock (albeit accidentally), or try to create chat-fights. I've entirely knocked out the "bad player" side of me. I just want to be an asset to the community and the server once again.

How have you changed? If you don't believe I've changed, please continue to watch me in-game and then decide. I have entirely stopped doing the things that got me added to auto-deny, and now I try to be helpful, welcoming new players and answering questions of those in-game. I am much friendlier and much kinder in-game, so I think I deserve a second chance. Again, I wouldn't mind to wait to be taken off, so if you don't believe me I would appreciate you simply watching me in-game.

I want to become a good player again, so please give me this opportunity to have a second chance.

-Skippy50351
Posted Image

ramo909
    ramo909

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 648 posts
  • Minecraft: ramo909
  • Xbox:ramo6

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

Its snowing in Spartacus! <3
If you are lagging because of the snow. Get optifine and turn it off.

Have fun! <3333333
Have a happy thanksgiving! <3
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...
Posted Image

CallMeFlare
  • Minecraft: flaredude64

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:34 AM

View PostSkippy509, on 22 November 2012 - 01:31 AM, said:

Skippy's auto deny appeal -snip-

-Skippy50351
Accepted

patato12
    patato12

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1093 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:35 AM

View Postramo909, on 22 November 2012 - 04:18 AM, said:

Its snowing in Spartacus! <3
If you are lagging because of the snow. Get optifine and turn it off.

Have fun! <3333333
Have a happy thanksgiving! <3

Happy thanks giving? was a month ago <3

And if you want snow i got 5ft out in my backyard YAY Canada

piggypro
    piggypro

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • Minecraft: piggypro

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

View Postpatato12, on 22 November 2012 - 05:35 AM, said:

Happy thanks giving? was a month ago <3

And if you want snow i got 5ft out in my backyard YAY Canada

Thanksgiving here is like in a month :P
& we don't have snow yet, though, we have coldish weather already :)
Posted Image

sh9999
    sh9999

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 529 posts
  • Minecraft: sh9999

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:44 AM

@ Skippy, Hope you get off
@ Emps Ma is Fuuuuuun :D
@ People We don't have thanksgiving xD
@ Ramo Nice snow... Just say it is for Christmas :D
I'm hardly on Minecraft. You can message me here though, or go find me on Steam (MrDwagon), or OCE LoL (MrDwagon).

Skippy509

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

View PostCallMeFlare, on 22 November 2012 - 04:34 AM, said:

Accepted
Thank you for giving me this opportunity again. <3

View Postsh9999, on 22 November 2012 - 06:44 AM, said:

@ Skippy, Hope you get off
@ Emps Ma is Fuuuuuun Posted Image
@ People We don't have thanksgiving xD
@ Ramo Nice snow... Just say it is for Christmas Posted Image
Thank you as well. I love the snow, on a sidenote. :P