• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Piteas
    Piteas

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:53 PM

I sense the approach of a gaming experience between "Zelda" and "Harvest Moon" (which excites me in the highest degree), and I thought a few ideas along this line.

Shotgun: A weapon made by steel and wooden sticks; will use gunpower for shoot, and will have a short range (a few cubes in front of the shooter). The damage also will decrease the farther will be the target.

This give a greater value to the gunpowder on servers with security mods, and will enrich the combat.

Sifter: A craft cube that use wather for work. Would transform (in a 4-1 proportion) gravel in flint, dirt in clay and saplings in cocoa beans.

With that, and archer in hardcore-survival would be more viable

Anvil: Another craft cube, that will allow repairing tools and armor ... and maybe color them!

┬┐More Sugestions?

EDIT: Fantasizing, it would be cool an "Ulf Lundell" dedicated single as an ingame Music Disc. (If C418 dont bother with that, of course) :P

Register or log in to remove.

Delta565
    Delta565

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • Location: Trapped with AZilla2498 in a world that does not exist.
  • Minecraft: delta565

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:55 PM

View PostPiteas, on 23 August 2011 - 02:53 PM, said:

I sense the approach of a gaming experience between "Zelda" and "Harvest Moon" (which excites me in the highest degree), and I thought a few ideas along this line.

Shotgun: A weapon made by steel and wooden sticks; will use gunpower for shoot, and will have a short range (a few cubes in front of the shooter). The damage also will decrease the farther will be the target.

This give a greater value to the gunpowder on servers with security mods, and will enrich the combat.

Sifter: A craft cube that use wather for work. Would transform (in a 4-1 proportion) gravel in flint, dirt in clay and saplings in cocoa beans.

With that, and archer in hardcore-survival would be more viable

Anvil: Another craft cube, that will allow repairing tools and armor ... and maybe color them!

┬┐More Sugestions?
ederman traking device: shows you the neer enderman
Posted Image

Mudsquisher
  • Minecraft: Mudsquisher
  • PSN:Mudsquisher

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:57 PM

The concept of sifter and anvil sound awesome, but the shotgun dosen't seem like it goes with Minecraft. Plus, there are many mods that have these things.

I don't think its that great for 1.8.

Posted Image

Posted Image

RainbowKat
  • Minecraft: Caroel1

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:04 PM

Would I get banned if I posted "No f---ing shotguns!" without the censor, in all caps, and a lot of exclamation marks?
Posted Image

FurryFunCat
  • Minecraft: FurryFunCat
  • Xbox:NagaCool

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:05 PM

View Postdelta565, on 23 August 2011 - 02:55 PM, said:

ederman traking device: shows you the neer enderman
endermen disguise: make you look like a ender men s they wont atack you. Only disgiuse: blackwool, armour disguise: obsidian. Craft just like normal armour. This instead of pumpkin on head. :)
Come join my clan! http://www.minecraft...y-frienly-clan-
A wizard did it. Now, STFU and click that GREEN button!

StealthSama
  • Minecraft: Stealthclaw

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:07 PM

I agree with the anvil and sifter, but I agree with Mudsquisher. A Shotgun? In minecraft? There arent guns in mc. I think thats how it should stay--because I see guns as an unfair advantage. (Lol listen to me rant XD)

There are already tons of mods that involve guns. If you really want to ruin the game and add guns, go for it. Just saying >.>

Though the idea of an anvil to repair weapons and armor is pretty clever, I'll admit. ;)
Did someone say Creeper? Where? c:
Posted Image

renya
    renya

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Minecraft: luddaz

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:21 PM

You're hilarious.
I just have to take a look at your joining date, and I understand everything.
I assume that you love green +. Then you're welcome.
Posted Image

TropicThunder34
  • Minecraft: BetaMan1313

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:25 PM

Wrong goddamn topic.

LaRZy
    LaRZy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:30 PM

Like the Anvil idea to repair weapons and armour. (as long as the game is first made more challenging)

Shotguns I think are bit out of place for the tiem period.

I'm not sure why I'd want to make more cookies with more coco beans. but I it cant hurt the balance of things..when coco is so rare and not that usefull ;)

StealthSama
  • Minecraft: Stealthclaw

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:31 PM

View Postrenya, on 23 August 2011 - 03:21 PM, said:

You're hilarious.
I just have to take a look at your joining date, and I understand everything.
I assume that you love green +. Then you're welcome.

What green+?
Ive had mc since february, but I just recently noticed the forums. I joined just because I thought I should. Im not on this thing everyday like SOME people, I only get on every now and again. I have school to focus on, not just minecraft. Then I have art I keep up with, and books Im assigned to read. Excuse me for not noticing the forums sooner : P
Did someone say Creeper? Where? c:
Posted Image

Hazali
    Hazali

Geomancer

• Retired Staff
  • 5713 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:34 PM

View PostTROPITHUNDER250, on 23 August 2011 - 03:25 PM, said:

Wrong goddamn topic.

Please refrain from creating a post just to say that, not only because you're not contributing to the topic, but because we have to clean up those posts to prevent confusion after the topic is moved.

None of these suggestions are directly related to the 1.8 update, so it cannot be moved to the 1.8 discussion section.
Still, wishlists aren't allowed. Please keep your suggestions around a single theme and review the section rules:
http://www.minecraft...ead-this-first/

Thread Locked.

Posted Image