Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Enderman plushie


  • Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1

dannychopsnz
  • Location: new zealand
  • Minecraft: dannychopsnz

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:58 PM

So i became bored during the week and browsed alot of minecraft related material. i noticed that no one had really created a plushie for the enderman yet so i decided to give it a go.
i started off with a plan to make a 50cm tall one but the sewing was going to be ridiculous so i created this 1 meter tall one instead.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Heres a link to my deviantART page where im in the process of making a squid plushie now, will take a while but ill get it up soon, may make all the mobs and have a group photo XD
the measurement for the enderman are also on it if anyone wanted to create it them selves

Register or log in to remove.

#2

xsp999x
    xsp999x

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 141 posts
  • Location: On my Computer Searching the Internetz.
  • Minecraft: xsp999x
  • Xbox:xsp999x

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:59 PM

Amazing. I want one!
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1018&t=149179#Indev]Posted Image[/url]

#3

brADyHD
    brADyHD

    Creeper Destroyer

  • Members
  • 6160 posts
  • Location: The Fields of Justice
  • Minecraft: BradyHD

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:59 PM

I am currently inspecting your room, figuring out some personal stuff (Like your medication), and overall learning about your life.

Anyways, this is pretty cool, I can't sew for crap.
Posted Image

#4

faatiydut

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:02 PM

oh god, if a plushie can be that creepy i'm worried about what they're going to be like in game. Good job making it though, it looks amazing good effort * hi five*  :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:

#5

Murderer100
  • Location: Secret Location, Gathering My Armies for War
  • Minecraft: Murderer100

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:03 PM

This is great. Really cute (right?).
But the Enderman's eyes are in fact NOT white. They are green/red, and slit eyed.

Posted Image


Did you put a wire or something in the arms or legs so it could bend?

QUESTIONABLE QUESTIONS BELOW!

(More Coming)

Spoiler:

#6

MyCreepis
  • Location: Duisburg,NRW,Germany,EU,Earth,The Galaxy with the Bag of Milky ways

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:05 PM

And why is Enderman brown?He's Black(Not wanna be racist here).
1Thing:DO WANT!
Retired daily poster.

#7

dannychopsnz
  • Location: new zealand
  • Minecraft: dannychopsnz

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:09 PM

View Postxsp999x, on 21 August 2011 - 08:59 PM, said:

Amazing. I want one!
Thanks, make one XD it took about a day for me, worth it though

View PostbrADyHD, on 21 August 2011 - 08:59 PM, said:

I am currently inspecting your room, figuring out some personal stuff (Like your medication), and overall learning about your life.

Anyways, this is pretty cool, I can't sew for crap.
lol i took the photo in the kitchen so non of the stuff in the photo is mine, except the enderman XD. and thanks, this was probably the second time i have ever sewn so it wasnt to hard haha

View Postfaatiydut, on 21 August 2011 - 09:02 PM, said:

oh god, if a plushie can be that creepy i'm worried about what they're going to be like in game. Good job making it though, it looks amazing good effort * hi five*  :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:
thank you!

View PostMurderer100, on 21 August 2011 - 09:03 PM, said:

This is great. Really cute (right?).
But the Enderman's eyes are in fact NOT white. They are green/red, and slit eyed.Posted Image
yea thought they weren't just white but decided i liked it better with just the white slit

View PostMyCreepis, on 21 August 2011 - 09:05 PM, said:

And why is Enderman brown?He's Black(Not wanna be racist here).
1Thing:DO WANT!
it is black its just the photo i took makes it look brown =/
XD

#8

Raynomd
    Raynomd

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:23 PM

I hate it.  Endermen are supposed to be creepy, not cute!

Spoiler:

Posted Image

#9

Dudeson5

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:28 PM

:o
I'm in the T: A beta
Suck it

#10

TheWildMan
  • Location: I am printed on your ocular
  • Minecraft: nickdesterke

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

So...where can i buy one? xP

Very well done!

#11

dannychopsnz
  • Location: new zealand
  • Minecraft: dannychopsnz

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:08 PM

View PostRaynomd, on 21 August 2011 - 10:23 PM, said:

I hate it.  Endermen are supposed to be creepy, not cute!

Spoiler:
haha tryd to make it creepy but my cameras not to great =/ and thanks! XD

View PostTheLifeMower, on 21 August 2011 - 10:37 PM, said:

So...where can i buy one? xP

Very well done!
haha from the fabric store, assembling may be required =p
thanks

#12

GodlyKing3
  • Location: Obsidian Confinement

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:05 AM

View Postdannychopsnz, on 21 August 2011 - 11:08 PM, said:

haha tryd to make it creepy but my cameras not to great =/ and thanks! XD


haha from the fabric store, assembling may be required =p
thanks


How much do you want for one?
Posted Image

#13

Dragonlord7132
  • Location: Somewhere in the universe

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:10 AM

Oh my god!!! That was awesome! Sell it and you are rich!
Posted Image
Fear me! Wait no, Click me! >:D

#14

Kola.
    Kola.

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 181 posts
  • Location: Herobrine's Sacred Lands
  • Minecraft: WarSarah

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:46 AM

......I would hug that plushie every night to keep me safe.Don't judge me I'm barely growning out of my immature stage.(I'm 11 years old.Yeah.I know, I'm young.)
http://kolaminecraftroleplay.webs.com/ Come join my RP website!
All artwork you see on my page is done by me!I'm all original!Even my Avatar is done by me!

#15

iSpeakDubstep
  • Location: The Zombie Fort.
  • Minecraft: S4credGam3r

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:16 AM

I've never been been so terrified of a plushie in my life! Great job :D
WubWubWub.

#16

Miljazzerson

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:58 AM

Looks very cool, I want one too!
Posted Image

#17

fengpwns
  • Minecraft: blaaar

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:06 AM

I'm amazed. You took sewing course in highschool? My sewing skills is WAAAAAY worst then any of you. But your plushie is awesome. Too bad you can't sell it and make profit =/. That's illegal. But i REALLY WANT TO BUY ONE!!  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  out of  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  for this topic.
Posted Image

#18

dannychopsnz
  • Location: new zealand
  • Minecraft: dannychopsnz

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:09 AM

View PostGodlyKing3, on 22 August 2011 - 03:05 AM, said:

How much do you want for one?
$9000 XD im just making them for fun sorry, i put the measurements up on my deviantART page if you want to make it yourself but otherwise in only making one of each at this stage

View PostDragonlord7132, on 22 August 2011 - 03:10 AM, said:

Oh my god!!! That was awesome! Sell it and you are rich!
thanks XD

View PostKola., on 22 August 2011 - 03:46 AM, said:

......I would hug that plushie every night to keep me safe.Don't judge me I'm barely growning out of my immature stage.(I'm 11 years old.Yeah.I know, I'm young.)
im 19 and its standing next to my bed so when i wake up in the morning theres that short moment where you freak out lol

View PostiSpeakDubstep, on 22 August 2011 - 05:16 AM, said:

I've never been been so terrified of a plushie in my life! Great job :D
haha thank you =]

View PostMiljazzerson, on 22 August 2011 - 05:58 AM, said:

Looks very cool, I want one too!
XD measurements are there if you want them, just size them up or down to what ever size you want

#19

fengpwns
  • Minecraft: blaaar

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:10 AM

View PostTheLifeMower, on 21 August 2011 - 10:37 PM, said:

So...where can i buy one? xP

Very well done!
Sadly you can't buy one from him. Mojang never gave him approval for him to make a profit on plushie. Well unless if he asked Mojang for the license, then yes you can buy it. That plushie is awesome too. I know how ya feel. :unsure:  :mellow:
Posted Image

#20

dannychopsnz
  • Location: new zealand
  • Minecraft: dannychopsnz

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:11 AM

View Postfengpwns, on 22 August 2011 - 06:06 AM, said:

I'm amazed. You took sewing course in highschool? My sewing skills is WAAAAAY worst then any of you. But your plushie is awesome. Too bad you can't sell it and make profit =/. That's illegal. But i REALLY WANT TO BUY ONE!!  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  out of  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  for this topic.
the last thing i sewed was a bag 7 years ago now haha so its easy enough for anyone to do. yea haha just hope that notch brings a plushie of each mod out on day =p