• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2] Ivorius' Mods || Drugs - Statues - Flags - Boxes of Doom - Hamsters - & ++

psychedelicraft gravitycraft mineup pandoras box invincible hamster shaders shader ivorius

• Please log in to reply
2403 replies to this topic

Ivorius
    Ivorius

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1133 posts
  • Minecraft: Ivorforce

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:17 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

Quick Links

GravityCraft
Champ Mods - Mini mod series
Psychedelicraft
Ye Gamol Chattels
Pandora's Box

Invincible Hamster

Banners
Contact
Terms and Conditions
Donate

News

Huge Update for Pandora's Box, the biggest one yet! Be sure to try it out yourself Posted Image

Latest changes:

Pandora's Box
Update log (Spoiler-Free until announced)
  • Made effects work in real time - No more freezes, much less lag
  • Complete rebalance of the mod, making it fit for survival
  • Added tons of new effects, rewrote every single previous one
  • Made it possible to place the box down on the ground, as a block
  • New crafting recipe
  • Added the boxes to different generated chests
  • Switched up the /pandora command

In case you haven't yet, check out my collaboration with PBat and TripleHeadedSheep: http://www.minecraft...fficial-thread/

Visit my website for a list of other projects I am involved with: http://lukas.axxim.net

Installation

It's just the standard installation you should already know.

[ML] means they require ModLoader to work.
[Forge] means they require Minecraft Forge to work.

Simply place the mods inside your mods folders unless specified differently in the mod's info. You should find plenty of tutorials on the internet, if you are not entirely familiar with the Minecraft structure.

Playing 1.3+ mods in multiplayer, without setting up a server
Older versions: www.mediafire.com/ivoriusmods

Posted Image

To the Thread

A mod that adds infinite world height, world generation layers, rotatable gravity, rotation strengths, planets, and much more.

To explain the lack of updates: There's two ways to make a big mod.

- Simple engine: Basically replace the engine with a more awesome one
- Complex engine: Utilize the API to modify to your desire

The problem is, MC has passed the 'simple engine' thing once the update with the better server synchronization came out a bunch of updates back (v1.3). However, the API is not yet suited for a massive physics change (and knowing Mojang, it may never be. Well, not to blame them, this is a really big scope after all). Unfortunately, being in neither of these categories makes it really hard to think about updates. I may still be updating it in the future. It's not that likely anymore though. I'm very sorry. Posted Image

Posted Image

To the Thread

A collaboration effort of mini mods between mostly PBat, TripleHeadedSheep, and myself. It's partly a youtube series, but also partly just a ton of fun unrelated mini mods to download.

Posted Image

Adds drugs into minecraft. You can farm them, buy them, and consume them. It uses shaders, so you can guess the effects are actually worth something.

It also adds a bunch of general visual effects. You can freely customize them in its cfg file.
Models and additional graphics by TripleHeadedSheep. Additional graphics by Axopriem.

[Forge] Download Psychedelicraft (1.4, MC 1.7.2)

Read this:

- Please don't distribute without my direct permission.
- By downloading, you confirm you are of a legal age to view this kind of content: Mild or fictional drug abuse. That's usually 18 years or older.

- Decompress the zip; The mod consists of two jars (Mod and CoreMod) that both go in 'mods'

- Psychedelicraft may not work on your graphics card. If it doesn't (and you have weird visual glitches), please send me the runtime log and screenshots.

Spotlight, by Jack

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Contents

Spoiler:

Posted Image

This mod's principle is being a lightweight addition to any world, without influencing gameplay and progression much.

Additional models and textures by TripleHeadedSheep.
Also, thanks to Sander9847 for improving Banner graphics.

[Forge] Download Ye Gamol Chattels (1.0, MC 1.7.2)

Read this:

Spotlight, by RedstoneNightmare

Spotlight, by ThnxCya

Spotlight, by CavemanFilms

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Contents

Spoiler:

Posted Image

This mod adds a new Item, the Pandora's box. It is now craftable, and spawns in dungeons, or you can just cheat it in if you want some... interesting times.
For the full effect impact, don't set your difficulty to peaceful! Otherwise, half the effects will be deactivated, for safety...

[Forge] Download Pandora's Box (2.0, MC 1.7.2) - (*)

Read this:

- You may not directly relink the mediafire file. Always use the Adf.ly link.
- Back up your worlds when mass-spawning boxes. It really is dangerous

Don't watch the videos if you want to be surprised! After all, that's the point, right?

Contents

Spoiler:

Posted Image

This particular mod lets hamsters spawn in your world. When you tame them with flowers, they become invincible hamsters, with a never ending hate for iron bars.

[Forge] Download Invincible Hamster Mod (1.4, MC 1.7.2)

Read this:

- Confused? That idea came up on one of Zekkyou's livestreams, you can find the suggestion topic here.

- Do you really need to get rid of them? They are not invincible to 'outgame' damage sources - They will die from falling out of the world, or by running a kill command.

Spotlight, by SCMowns

Showcase, by Lobscast

Contents

Spoiler:

Banners

If you want to support me by linking to my thread, feel free to use any of my banners. =)
To set them as your signature, navigate to your profile settings, click on 'Signature', and copy the code below the signature you want to use.

Posted Image
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/563257-151-ivorius-mods-drugs-statues-flags-boxes-of-doom-hamsters/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZKGms4y.png[/img][/url]

Posted Image
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/563257-151-ivorius-mods-drugs-statues-flags-boxes-of-doom-hamsters/#Psychedelicraft"][img]http://i.imgur.com/ajy99xo.png[/img][/url]

Posted Image
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/563257-151-ivorius-mods-drugs-statues-flags-boxes-of-doom-hamsters/#YeGamolChattels"][img]http://i.imgur.com/DZxNndg.png[/img][/url]

Posted Image
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/563257-151-ivorius-mods-drugs-statues-flags-boxes-of-doom-hamsters/#PandorasBox"][img]http://i.imgur.com/eYv5Kfg.png[/img][/url]

Posted Image
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/563257-151-ivorius-mods-drugs-statues-flags-boxes-of-doom-hamsters/#InvincibleHamster"][img]http://i.imgur.com/o6hrkQJ.png[/img][/url]

Contact
Spoiler:

Terms and conditions
Spoiler:

Express your gratitude a little more physically. Any amounts are appreciated =)

Posted Image

I am unlikely to directly take any suggestions, as I am placing my mod quality first. I will realistically consider anything you throw at me though Posted Image

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

LiamDude5111

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:18 PM

FIRST POST! Good work. Also. I really like the idea of tiki torches. I have terraria and you made them look very similar to the terraria ones.
Posted Image

RicksterCraft
  • Location: Virginia, USA. What? You wanted to know my city? nope.avi
  • Minecraft: RicksterCraft

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:19 PM

Interesting. Could go a long way! Keep up the good work. ;D
Posted Image

Holy cow164

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:20 PM

status should work like paintings, where they spawn random types of statues. maybe have a creeper one, a pig one, etc.

View PostStratMaster007, on 07 September 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

I love how all of us are like "GIVE US MAGIC WIZARDRY MAGIC SORCERY MAGIC ARCANE MAGIC MAGIC" and Jeb is just like "have some potatoes!"

RicksterCraft
  • Location: Virginia, USA. What? You wanted to know my city? nope.avi
  • Minecraft: RicksterCraft

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:20 PM

View PostLiamDude5111, on 19 August 2011 - 11:18 PM, said:

FIRST POST!

No one cares. -.-
Posted Image

zimberzimber
  • Minecraft: zimberzimber

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:21 PM

i can give you furniture ideas if you want... also... to expand your mod archive chek my banner! XD you might find something interasting! ^_^

They see me hatin'

They rollin'

cocooc123
  • Minecraft: cocooc

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:26 PM

omfgz this is not good!
Posted Image

cocooc123

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:26 PM

View Postcocooc123, on 19 August 2011 - 11:26 PM, said:

omfgz this is not good!

its excellent!
Posted Image

cocooc123

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:28 PM

View PostLiamDude5111, on 19 August 2011 - 11:27 PM, said:

Why am I the only person who has posted? And Ivorius, I suggest making a video with the recipes and everything.

no lulz for you
Posted Image

usaf124
    usaf124

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: usaf124

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:28 PM

I think this mod has alot of potential...Very good job. :)
Posted Image

Wreckage
    Wreckage

Forum/Wiki Sponsor

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1330 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:20 PM

Very nice, I like the simple mods, I had only 2 sprites left and this got them. Thanks
My only limitation is my lack of imagination.  I can't code but I can build Adventure Maps. :)
Compilation Map  Adventure Map  Four Towers Full Edition and Jump and Ladders plus  Halls of Thorn.

Ivorius
    Ivorius

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1133 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:09 PM

I added the second Mod I talked about, the Pandora's box! I also made a video showing it off. Next up will be some fixes and new features for the MiddleageMod probably, but first I'm taking a small break since I've been modding the whole weekend right now x)
Posted Image

Holy cow164

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:17 PM

in greek mythology, it was really an urn of sorts.

View PostStratMaster007, on 07 September 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

I love how all of us are like "GIVE US MAGIC WIZARDRY MAGIC SORCERY MAGIC ARCANE MAGIC MAGIC" and Jeb is just like "have some potatoes!"

Ivorius
    Ivorius

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1133 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:33 PM

View PostHoly cow164, on 20 August 2011 - 09:17 PM, said:

in greek mythology, it was really an urn of sorts.

Who says mine isn't an urn? ;)
Also, in Greek Mythology, building a temple didn't take 1 Day of building. The thing that matters is the fun ^_^
Posted Image

adamdude23

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:33 PM

I used the pandoras box a couple of times fine and had lots of fun. Then BOOM i used it and it crashed my whole computer. WTF
Posted Image

Ivorius
    Ivorius

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1133 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:36 PM

View Postadamdude23, on 20 August 2011 - 09:33 PM, said:

I used the pandoras box a couple of times fine and had lots of fun. Then BOOM i used it and it crashed my whole computer. WTF

In all the time I tried and made the video (took two takes!) I didn't crash. Isn't a logfile somewhere in minecraft appdata?
Posted Image

adamdude23

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:38 PM

View PostIvorius, on 20 August 2011 - 09:36 PM, said:

In all the time I tried and made the video (took two takes!) I didn't crash. Isn't in the minecraft Appdata folder a logfile?
The log file (modloader.txt) says everything is fine. It worked just after a couple of uses of the pandoras box my WHOLE computer crashed not just minecraft. Ill see if it happens again.
Posted Image

Ivorius
    Ivorius

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1133 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:43 PM

View Postadamdude23, on 20 August 2011 - 09:38 PM, said:

The log file (modloader.txt) says everything is fine. It worked just after a couple of uses of the pandoras box my WHOLE computer crashed not just minecraft. Ill see if it happens again.

Hm, weird. Thanks for the report though. I will see through all the effects tomorrow and look if I find something buggy. It shouldn't be a compability thing, as the only class I mod is a world generation class ;)
Posted Image

adamdude23

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:45 PM

View PostIvorius, on 20 August 2011 - 09:43 PM, said:

Hm, weird. Thanks for the report though. I will see through all the effects tomorrow and look if I find something buggy. It shouldn't be a compability thing, as the only class I mod is a world generation class ;)
Iv'e been playing with it for a while now and it hasn't happened again. Besides the crash i'm having lots of fun with it good work!
Posted Image

Pixelated
  • Minecraft: Pixelated

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:39 AM

Going to need configurable IDs on those Items in the Middle age mod.
Also, they use the BLOCK ids 130 and on, not item Ids.
Posted Image
Muh Permisshuns