• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Serkee
    Serkee

Carpenter

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:07 PM

So, I have this problem with the game. It laggs insane much, and I'm starting to get mad...

It's not the internet (when online playing) that is the problem, my computer is perfect for this game, can run several games on Full HD & Graphics.

When I play on singleplayer, the game freezes for like 3 seconds then it's fine again. Then it happens again, and again, and again, and again. Never happened before.

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

Register or log in to remove.

Dthen
    Dthen

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 650 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:14 PM

might this help?
postcount++;

Devwar
    Devwar

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:54 PM

Dthen said:

might this help?

Doesn't sound like a frame rate issue from the OP.

Serkee, what are your machine's specs? Ram/Graphics card?

Is your computer a laptop with both integrated and discrete graphics? It could be an issue with the graphics drivers not recognizing Minecraft as a 3D application and switching graphisc processing power to it.

Serkee
    Serkee

Carpenter

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 07:42 PM

Advanced 3D graphics featuring NVIDIA®  Quadro®  FX 770M or Quadro®  FX 1700M graphics engine with 512MB of dedicated graphics1 memory for demanding tasks such as, video editing, animation, and CAD manipulation
An estimated starting weight of only 5.92lbs2 (2.69kg)
Intel®  Core™2 Duo, Core™2 Extreme, and Core™2 Quad Extreme Edition processors for number crunching performance
A long-life battery to maximize productivity
A crisp 15.4" high resolution displays including the 100% Adobe®  Color Gamut RGB LED Display
A choice of 32bit and 64bit operating systems including Red Hat®  Linux®  designed to take advantage of a wide range of workstation applications
Wireless communication with Wi-Fi, Mobile Broadband3, Bluetooth®  and HyperBand Diversity Antenna
Dell ControlPointTM  to easily manage your wireless Internet connection
Comprehensive security and data protection features such as a robust software suite, multi-level user authentication, and secure e-mail and web access

I pretty much doubt the graphics or my laptop has anything to do with it. It just happens some times.

Mesfenfys

Posted 24 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

Dthen said:

might this help?

Hey, ive tried doing what you've suggested, yet still no results.
Any other suggestions on what to do?